One hour to undone my good work!

This is just mad I was thinking of posting on here this morning to thank everyone who helped me with the split from my MM, it's been alomost 6 weeks and I was starting to feel together again and level headed. He's signed off work at the moment with depression so I haven't had to see him for more than a week only tonight after wok he was waiting at station for me and I agreed to have one drink with him. Honestly in that one hour all my good feelings have been destroyed. I am now flat, angry, upset, down and generally just agrrrgggh. He just sat jabbering about himself, his life, his plans etc how he wants us to go out one day over Easter, how it had really cheered him up seeing me. He didn't even seem to notice I was just grunting back at him. I am sooo angry with him and with myself, I have to keep away from him.:mad:

torranceshipman
This is just mad I was thinking of posting on here this morning to thank everyone who helped me with the split from my MM, it's been alomost 6 weeks and I was starting to feel together again and level headed. He's signed off work at the moment with depression so I haven't had to see him for more than a week only tonight after wok he was waiting at station for me and I agreed to have one drink with him. Honestly in that one hour all my good feelings have been destroyed. I am now flat, angry, upset, down and generally just agrrrgggh. He just sat jabbering about himself, his life, his plans etc how he wants us to go out one day over Easter, how it had really cheered him up seeing me. He didn't even seem to notice I was just grunting back at him. I am sooo angry with him and with myself, I have to keep away from him.:mad:

Ignore every single future contact with him. And if he really pushes for contact you might need an eventual 'i changed my mind, I don't want to meet you - the whole thing is inappropriate.' DO NOT meet him. Self absorbed schmuck.

ladydesigner
He just sat jabbering about himself, his life, his plans etc how he wants us to go out one day over Easter, how it had really cheered him up seeing me. He didn't even seem to notice I was just grunting back at him.
What an azz:mad: self absorbed piece of s**t and much more. These men can go f**k themselves.

I agree with the poster who said next time you have changed your mind. Tell him you are over him, no longer need him him in your life and you are doing great without him.

I hate self-absorbed men:sick:

What an azz:mad: self absorbed piece of s**t and much more. These men can go f**k themselves.

I agree with the poster who said next time you have changed your mind. Tell him you are over him, no longer need him him in your life and you are doing great without him.

I hate self-absorbed men:sick:

... I couldn't have said it better myself LD!!!!!

• Author

Thank you, he's a self absorbed schmuck indeed! Don't actually know what a schmuck is or how to pronounce it (I'm in England) but am sure it describes him as he's just sent me a text now claiming he feels great! Not replying but I doubt he'll notice. Honestly I've been sat here sobbing, I haven't cried for ages, my head's throbbing and I threw my meal in the bin (sorry, I am sounding a bit self-absorbed now!). I don't know how far back this has set me, it feels like I'm back at the beginning. As for all MM being this way it certainly looks like it from what I read on here but I personally don't plan on ever getting involved with another to put the theory to the test. :eek:

ladydesigner
Thank you, he's a self absorbed schmuck indeed! Don't actually know what a schmuck is or how to pronounce it (I'm in England) but am sure it describes him as he's just sent me a text now claiming he feels great! Not replying but I doubt he'll notice. Honestly I've been sat here sobbing, I haven't cried for ages, my head's throbbing and I threw my meal in the bin (sorry, I am sounding a bit self-absorbed now!). I don't know how far back this has set me, it feels like I'm back at the beginning. As for all MM being this way it certainly looks like it from what I read on here but I personally don't plan on ever getting involved with another to put the theory to the test. :eek:

It is only a day set back. You have 6 weeks of NC (or LC not sure) under your belt. Be proud of yourself.;) You know what? He won't be feeling great for long... as soon as he realizes your not responding:D