Letting go...

Why is it so hard to let go, especially when u knw that he belongs to someone else. We both love each other its just that i guess on my side 1. the guilt is jst too much for me 2 handle at the moment 2. Somehow i dnt think hes given his marriage a chance 2 work. I broke up with fo the same reason last year so he could try 2 make it work, which we both agreed, and they did theraphy and all that bt then a couple of months later he came bak. The short version theres just too many people involved, his n her family got involved in trying to fix the marriage after he moved out, theres ongoing meetings between the families, he assures me that he wants to b with me that i must give him a little bit mo time, but somehow i feel i should step aside and if he wants 2 be with me he wil find his way bak to me. I just dnt knw wat to do very confused.

Other than the attraction and the so-called chemistry .. I guess the OW are trying to rescue these poor cake-eaters..

Just find Yourself - and let him go .. These men are acting like wimps that they have to be bouncing back between two women all the time .. If he could find still another taker - he would ..

fooled once
Why is it so hard to let go, especially when u knw that he belongs to someone else. We both love each other its just that i guess on my side 1. the guilt is jst too much for me 2 handle at the moment 2. Somehow i dnt think hes given his marriage a chance 2 work. I broke up with fo the same reason last year so he could try 2 make it work, which we both agreed, and they did theraphy and all that bt then a couple of months later he came bak. The short version theres just too many people involved, his n her family got involved in trying to fix the marriage after he moved out, theres ongoing meetings between the families, he assures me that he wants to b with me that i must give him a little bit mo time, but somehow i feel i should step aside and if he wants 2 be with me he wil find his way bak to me. I just dnt knw wat to do very confused.

I firmly believe if he wants to be with you, he would be. He had moved out and yet moved back home? He had the opportunity to end the marriage, but didn't.

To me, that screams he doesn't love you like you think he does. He is a coward. He is a liar. And it has turned into a game with him.

If you want to continue to be the OW - great for you. Embrace it and realize you are 2nd/you are the OW, not the wife. You get what free time he can give you. He goes on vacation with his wife, his wife is who he had a commitment too, his wife is the one who will be by his side if he is in the hospital and will make decisions regarding his care (should he need it). you won't even be contacted and you won't be welcome at the hospital.

If you don't want to be the OW, tell him to look you up after he is divorced.

her_halo_slipped
Rpst n nglsh pls.

That is not only funny and witty but PRECISELY my thoughts.

Thank you jwi for putting it so darn well.

Proper English thanks.