My story

JeSuisJoelle

I am so glad to find this place. For a very long time I have had nobody to speak to about this. It is a very difficult thing for me to speak about to friends when my friends know who he is and what the situation is.

I liked him very much, but he wasn't interested for a long time. And then he was having problems in his life and was very unhappy and I persuaded him to talk to me, I would be his rock. And so he spoke to me, and I found out so much about him, and I loved him more. I tried to work very closely with him, and get to know him better. I did not like his wife very much. She was very nasty to everyone.

We went on a business trip abroad and one night he got very drunk. I went to his room with him to help him and he fell asleep. I climbed into bed with him and slept next to him. Next morning I pretended we had made love the previous night. He was very unhappy, he cried and said he was sorry. I told him I loved him and he cried even more.

I was his rock. I knew that his marriage was unhappy even though he would not say so. I knew he was very unhappy at home. I let people see how close we were, so that his wife would know that someone loved him and she would become a better wife. When she got angry with him I told him to come to me. He wanted to whip me and tie me and I pretended that I liked it too. I told him I loved him but he wouldn't say he loved me, but I was his rock.

He left his wife. I was so happy. I wanted him to be happy but he wouldn't say he loved me. He told me he was going to marry his Love, and that I must leave him alone. I told him I would wait for him, and if things did not work out I would be there for him. I told him to tell me yes, I must wait for him. He said I was being intrusive and I must leave him alone. But I love him.

He married her. I don't like her. She flaunts how happy they are. He is a private person but she puts photographs of them laughing, happy, on her MySpace and I must see these. She writes things about them and I must read them. They make me very unhappy and I wrote nasty things and she blocked me from seeing. She made him block me too. He would not choose to block me if she did not make him.

I just want to love him. I will wait for him. My friends say, he has chosen. But I know he will come back to me. I am his rock. But how can I tell him I am here if she will not let me speak to him?

whichwayisup

You aren't his rock, at all. You pushed and manipulated this guy, learned so much about him so he would 'fall for you' but that didn't happen.

Sorry to say this but he chose someone else. Like his wife or not really doesn't matter because he married her, not you.

Please get some counselling. To chase after a man who has TOLD you numerous times to leave him alone, that you are 'intrusive.'

If you stalk him, harrass them, bother them, sooner or later you'll get a knock on the door from the Police with a restraining order.

What you feel for him isn't love. It's an obsessed unhealthy crush that's gone out of control and making you do things I'm sure you normally wouldn't do.

You are not his rock,you have yourself thinking and some how you have convinced yourself that you are his rock and he needs you.It is obvious that you are acting obsessed with him.Get help.

• Author
JeSuisJoelle

When he was with his first wife, he was very unhappy. She was not very nice. She was nasty to everybody and she kept him in a gilded cage. I told him to leave her for a long time before he did. When he left her, I thought he would come to me. I was his rock.

But instead, he went to this woman. He said she was his Love. I had told him not to do that. I had warned him about her. She is not like him, not like us. He and I are alike, but she is not. I knew she would hurt him, and I did not want him to get hurt again. But he did not listen to me. He married her. He says he is happy. He will not speak to me. I want to tell him I will wait for him. I know she will hurt him and I know he will need me to be his rock again. If he wants to tie me, I will let him. I want to tell him I will wait, I will be his rock when he wants me. I love him.

She has said something about me. When I ask his friends at work to give him a message they look away, they pretend they are late for a meeting, they smile in a hurry and rush off. I know she has told them not to trust me or something. She is keeping me from seeing him by telling even them not to let me near him. She knows he would not want that. She knows he would want to speak to me if I came to see him. I am his rock. When he is unhappy he will need me, and I need to be there for him.

Fallen Angel

Wow, I don't know what to say because I just keep picturing Glenn Close and the bunny.

But how can I tell him I am here if she will not let me speak to him?

Unless he is kept in a cupboard with no access to the rest of the world, there is no way "she" could keep him from speaking to anyone he WANTED to speak to. If he's avoiding you - chances are it's HIS choice, not "hers".

Wow, I don't know what to say because I just keep picturing Glenn Close and the bunny.

Funny is how that is the first thing I thought of also. :D

Fallen Angel
Unless he is kept in a cupboard with no access to the rest of the world, there is no way "she" could keep him from speaking to anyone he WANTED to speak to. If he's avoiding you - chances are it's HIS choice, not "hers".

Obviously, as the number of OW and BW on this board can attest to, if a man desires to have contact with someone other than his wife, he will find a way.. the ways are numerous and varied.

When he was with his first wife, he was very unhappy. She was not very nice. She was nasty to everybody and she kept him in a gilded cage. I told him to leave her for a long time before he did. When he left her, I thought he would come to me. I was his rock.

But instead, he went to this woman. He said she was his Love. I had told him not to do that. I had warned him about her. She is not like him, not like us. He and I are alike, but she is not. I knew she would hurt him, and I did not want him to get hurt again. But he did not listen to me. He married her. He says he is happy. He will not speak to me. I want to tell him I will wait for him. I know she will hurt him and I know he will need me to be his rock again. If he wants to tie me, I will let him. I want to tell him I will wait, I will be his rock when he wants me. I love him.

She has said something about me. When I ask his friends at work to give him a message they look away, they pretend they are late for a meeting, they smile in a hurry and rush off. I know she has told them not to trust me or something. She is keeping me from seeing him by telling even them not to let me near him. She knows he would not want that. She knows he would want to speak to me if I came to see him. I am his rock. When he is unhappy he will need me, and I need to be there for him.

how can he marry or in be love with u when u said u r his rock ,

so ever saw anybody making love to or marrying a rock ?

if u r his rock u have to keep standing still waiting forever .

wow close to the movie misery You need to get help.why would you do that is this some kind of joke?

I'm sorry, but this has to be some sort of joke. Or a very mentally disturbed individual.

White Flower

If you were his rock he would be calling you, seeing you, or at least emailing you and letting you know this. He made his decision. You should probably let him go.

Pink_orchid

JSJ I am worried you could get into trouble with this. There seems to have been no relationship between this man and you in the past and no relationship currently, in fact he has married someone else while knowing you and knowing that you have feelings for him, knowing that you 'love' him. He has told you to leave him alone, and so you must do that. You are embarrassing your colleagues and yourself. he hasn't been very nice about it but I guess he is getting a little worried by your behaviour. You deserve someone who loves you in return.

It's so easy to get carried away when you have strong feelings for someone but there really looks like there is no hope for you in this case I am sorry to say to you. See a counsellor to help you sort yourself out.

vanilla chai

Good lord you tried to manipulate this whole situation and what did you end up with? Nothing. May i suggest some therapy.

JeSuis, This is not a flea market where you can take home the item of your fancy ... This is a human being .. He does not belong to you - he is not your property ... You are not his protector - and he is Not being held by anyone against his will .. Importantly, he has Chosen whom he wishes to be with ..

You Must ease off of him, and let him go. .. God has good things for you, but you must stay away from this man ..

Ditto... good grief!!!

Fallen Angel
"It puts the lotion in the basket" :eek:

Ummmm . . . . . . . kay.

LMAOOOOOOOOO.. aaaaaaahahahahahahaha! This is made even more funny because of an inside joke with My Sweetheart.. *excuse me while I tinkle in my panties while laughing (insert me giggling hysterically while sitting on my front porch with my puter in my lap and people walking past thinking "there's that crazy woman again, always laughing to herself on the computer or on the phone") I am sure my neighbors think I am on drugs... :o:lmao:

LMAOOOOOOOOO.. aaaaaaahahahahahahaha! This is made even more funny because of an inside joke with My Sweetheart.. *excuse me while I tinkle in my panties while laughing (insert me giggling hysterically while sitting on my front porch with my puter in my lap and people walking past thinking "there's that crazy woman again, always laughing to herself on the computer or on the phone") I am sure my neighbors think I am on drugs... :o:lmao:

FA - you are more than welcome to run for the restroom in that case! :D Sorry the first thing that crossed my mind when reading this. There is some crazy things on this site but this takes the cake. Jeez, we talk about the OW being objectified but in this case I feel like the MM is a walking piece of meat. :confused: He is seemingly devalued of any sense of self. It is only through the women in his life does he have value, desire/needs, and purpose.

Ummmm. . . . .kay.

And it is good to be the crazy one, your life always looks that much more interesting to others. ;)

I think this reads like a naughty Harlequin Romance.... very prosey. Perhaps the OP is testing out a new screen play - a comedy of course - I see Glenn Close as Wife #1, Angelina Jolie as the "Love", but can't cast either the OP or the MM in my head... suggestions?

Ok. If this is real - walk, no RUN away.

You are obsessed. You need to find a hobby - that does NOT include him!!!

Let him go - really.

Fallen Angel
I think this reads like a naughty Harlequin Romance.... very prosey. Perhaps the OP is testing out a new screen play - a comedy of course - I see Glenn Close as Wife #1, Angelina Jolie as the "Love", but can't cast either the OP or the MM in my head... suggestions?

I volunteer to act the part of the ummm... Elmer Fudd (shhhh be very quiet, we are hunting wabbits), provided we can get Brad Pitt to play the leading man... (and I get at some point to be tied up and spanked by him)

This sounds like someone is telling a story about someone else from what they imagine the somebody else's point of view is like or it is just someone with a really unique situation. :bunny:

Samantha0905

"It puts the lotion in the basket" :eek:

Ummmm . . . . . . . kay.

Okay -- both of you really make me laugh.

This is just plain bizarre. Seek counseling!!