other man may have another woman

Has any of you had reason to believe or a supision that your married OM may have another woman besides you. If so was it a deal breaker and what did you do?

Has any of you had reason to believe or a supision that your married OM may have another woman besides you. If so was it a deal breaker and what did you do?

Now that would be a trip...lol...if I am reading you correctly....that would drama with a capitol D!!!!!!

Oh you mean another woman besides his wife and other than you?

I have a female friend (actually my wife's friend, but I still claim her, she's really good people) who was having a relationship with a MM. He was "getting a divorce" and so, she said, it was OK. She fell in love with him, blah, blah. Lots of drama, lots of weeping to her friends. He was never there for her. He didn't want to leave his kids. We all know the story. She eventually became convinced that he was sleeping with her and his (stbx?) wife. Then one day, she caught him with yet another woman....

So yeah, it happens. Of course it does.

(Oh, if anyone is curious, she gave him a rather larger piece of her mind, and dumped him)

yes, it happens...all the time. some men have the nerve to tell you abt the OW outside their marriage in hopes that you will just accept the entire situation and/or "rescue," "compete," or "fight" for them.

how you handle it depends on what you are looking for. do you feel satisfaction with getting the attention away from 2 other women? it is obviously very confusing would require one to look deep within to find exactly what you are looking for out of a relationship.

it is easy for me to say "dump the guy." but, emotions run deep and are different for every person and dependent on where that person is in their own lives. How I handled this situation 10 years ago is very different as to how I handled it a few months ago. So it goes.

You mean like Tiger Woods? His OW didn't spill her guts until she found out there were OTHERS (not just one other!)....

Does this mean you suspect or know that your MM has other OW? If so, what do you plan on doing about it? Continue your A, accept it or end it, find someone who will love you only?

I know one MM who did.. he told me.. I eventually dropped him... not that I cared.. I just lost interest...

My other MMs.. I know they have no other OWs... they already have a hard time finding the time to get away to see me... :D I very much doubt they would take such a 'chance'..

bittersweet memories
I know one MM who did.. he told me.. I eventually dropped him... not that I cared.. I just lost interest...

My other MMs.. I know they have no other OWs... they already have a hard time finding the time to get away to see me... :D I very much doubt they would take such a 'chance'..

You NEVER know....;):D