He contacted me what does this mean. . .

minutebyminute

minutebyminute

Okay, it's been seven months since the relationship ended and three months since I've talked with the OM. The last time I talked with him, he was and still is in a relationship with another woman he met and is living with shortly after we parted.

He called me today. He got a new job. He left a message with me to call him at such and such with blah blah. I called to see where he was working and told them wrong number. I thought it over for half the day, then called back, against my intuition, he was out. Relief, don't call. Then he called back, I guess had the in going numbers. He returned my call.

I played it very cool. The first thing I said to him was, "are you coming to take me away, he said "what" I said it again and he laughed and said "no" I said goodbye then. He stuttered and said okay then. I said seriously, whats up? He told me that his last four months has been unreal.

He and his new girl, which I blocked HER out during the call, had visited his real parents, he had been in search of for 20 years, he told me all about them, and it was mind blowing. I asked questions we had discussed when we were together and was genuinely happy for him, caught up in the moment.

Then he said he had a request from his boss, he had to go, I said no problem goodbye as we were hanging up he said it was really really good to hear my voice, I paused, kind of laughed and said I'll talk with you soon, he said, I will call you back. WHY DID HE CALL? Is it because he is vein and wanted me to know he finally got a good job, rub it in my face he had a good job an a good girlfriend-why. All of you who have been there know and i need to know. I feel good. I handled myself quite eloquently, left My life to be desired.

Your questions? My answers. I want to tell him how I feel about him, How he made me feel, how I still love him and he failed me, how I know he still loves me and I love him, and why on earth did he call, what does he want for God's sake.

Please tell me what this call means and why it took place from all who have been there. Thanks!

Okay, it's been seven months since the relationship ended and three months since I've talked with the OM. The last time I talked with him, he was and still is in a relationship with another woman he met and is living with shortly after we parted.

He called me today. He got a new job. He left a message with me to call him at such and such with blah blah. I called to see where he was working and told them wrong number. I thought it over for half the day, then called back, against my intuition, he was out. Relief, don't call. Then he called back, I guess had the in going numbers. He returned my call.

I played it very cool. The first thing I said to him was, "are you coming to take me away, he said "what" I said it again and he laughed and said "no" I said goodbye then. He stuttered and said okay then. I said seriously, whats up? He told me that his last four months has been unreal.

He and his new girl, which I blocked HER out during the call, had visited his real parents, he had been in search of for 20 years, he told me all about them, and it was mind blowing. I asked questions we had discussed when we were together and was genuinely happy for him, caught up in the moment.

Then he said he had a request from his boss, he had to go, I said no problem goodbye as we were hanging up he said it was really really good to hear my voice, I paused, kind of laughed and said I'll talk with you soon, he said, I will call you back. WHY DID HE CALL? Is it because he is vein and wanted me to know he finally got a good job, rub it in my face he had a good job an a good girlfriend-why. All of you who have been there know and i need to know. I feel good. I handled myself quite eloquently, left My life to be desired.

Your questions? My answers. I want to tell him how I feel about him, How he made me feel, how I still love him and he failed me, how I know he still loves me and I love him, and why on earth did he call, what does he want for God's sake.

Please tell me what this call means and why it took place from all who have been there. Thanks!

We don't know what it means.

And why in the world did you call back, then ask him if he was coming to take you away? WHY minute???

You really want to tell him you love him, etc?

He wants to gloat to you, IMHO. I can't believe you called him back. I can't believe you answered when he called again. Why are you doing this to yourself? You just put yourself back, IMHO, to where you were 7 months ago.

He is playing a game with you and you are falling for it.

IF you really wanted to ask him those questions, that tells me you really aren't in your marriage and if that is the case, then it is time to end the marriage. You aren't being fair to your H. Are you going to tell him you spoke to OM? I am really worried about you :(

Wish you didn't call twice, let alone on the same day. Once was enough. Plus, if it was 'that' important, he would have tried to call you again.

I wish you had hung up the phone when he said "okay then." It would have shown him YOU mean business, shown him that you really don't care what is going on in his life anymore since you're not in it. By asking what's up, that gave HIM the opporunity to talk. NOTICE how it was all about HIM? Did he even ask how you are? Ask if you were OK, did he apologize for hurting you? For breaking NC mode? NO. ALL HE DID WAS TALK ABOUT HIM and his new gal. How cruel is that?

Why would you say, I'll talk to you soon? when he said I'll call you back, you should have said, don't bother, take care though..

I'm glad that you feel OK about it, but him calling you was testing the waters, to see if you were still "into" him. Now he knows, exactly how you feel. Still inlove with him and still waiting. He knows because you asked are you going to take me away... Him not asking about you, mentionng his gf, talking about HIMSELF just shows how self absorbed he truly is.

Don't tell him ANYTHING. what's the point? He's moved on, he's got a new job, girlfriend, and now real parents. YOU are not IN his life anymore M. So why 'know' what is going on if you're not part of that anymore?

HE called coz he was fishing to see how you would react. That is all.

If/when he calls you back, ask him nicely to respect NC and let you go. No need to tell him you love him, miss him and how he failed you. HE KNOWS this already by how you spoke to him during the first few minutes of the call.

I really hope this doesn't give you 'hope.' You don't want to be the OW and start up the affair again, right? So, there is no point...He ain't leaving his new gf. Sorry to be harsh there..

• Author
minutebyminute

I JUST HATE HIM, THAT'S ALL I WANT I WANT HIM TO HAVE ALL THE HUMILIATION HE HAS CAUSED ME, THE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, THE LONELY DAYS, THE WHAT IF'S I JUST i HATE HIM!!!! AND I WANT HIS WORLD TO FAIL, I WANT HIS PLANET TO CRASH I WANT HIM TO DIE ALONE WITH NO ONE BY HIS SIDE hE RUINED ME AND i WANT HIM TO FEEL THE SAME THATS MY mo OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

There were times when I thought MM wanted me to envy him or even his W for all the fun they were having, places they were going, and things they were doing. A part of me thought, if he was really making this his goal, that he was just pathetic. If it wasn't his goal, then good...I'm happy for him.

I'm guessing your guy wants you to 1) be happy for him, 2) be happy for him and envy her (causing you to want to be the OW again), or 3) wants you to fight for him so that he doesn't marry her.

Maybe your reaction to his finding his real parents was far better/worse than her reaction? Maybe he is grasping at straws to try to make a decision on who he really wants?

Who knows. I would just ask him.

• Author
minutebyminute

Thank you. The question asking is over though. I am out for blood. I am at point in my life or very close to saying F-it to all. He is the first. I just wanted to know from all past experiences where he is coming from so I can prepare myself accordingly.

This time around is going to be fun for me. I just want to collect all data and

have a few conversations with him. I'm going to leave HIM with a few things to think about and it won't become clear immediately, he will have to "think" about what I have to say. Life is about learning and he gets his first classical lesson from me. Now, LS answer the questions I've asked, I need to move on.

I JUST HATE HIM, THAT'S ALL I WANT I WANT HIM TO HAVE ALL THE HUMILIATION HE HAS CAUSED ME, THE SLEEPLESS NIGHTS, THE LONELY DAYS, THE WHAT IF'S I JUST i HATE HIM!!!! AND I WANT HIS WORLD TO FAIL, I WANT HIS PLANET TO CRASH I WANT HIM TO DIE ALONE WITH NO ONE BY HIS SIDE hE RUINED ME AND i WANT HIM TO FEEL THE SAME THATS MY mo OKAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

((Minute))

I'm sorry his call sent you over the edge emotionally. It seemed to me like he felt you were a friend, but I can certainly see why you don't feel that way.

He's clueless. Again, I'm sorry.

• Author
minutebyminute

I'm not sure what happened, but I don't feel sad like I did before.

He did it again didn't he. He called to talk about himself, he did ask right off the bat, are you living in ? still or wherever (ass) how are you? how are the girls? but said it all because he was nervous and needed an "in" to start a conversation since I wasn't budging.

He never finished his conversation with me due to the fact he was called away. He had his "big" topic coming, he was working his way up to that.

He said I'll call you back, he never did and I knew he wouldn't.

This is what I think:

He cannot be faithful to anyone. He has not told me he loves this woman, but he never finished his conversation. I think that's what was next or maybe to tell me he wants to marry her or is married to her. By him calling me he puts no one but himself as a priority and it is a way of deceiving her unless she knows about me which is probably a very slim chance.

I've heard this from LS: he thinks of me as a friend. HOW? He saw me all emotionally beaten up when I had to move and said goodbye.

I told him I loved him when he called the first time to tell me about his great trip with this woman. Yuk, I hate even remembering that conversation.

I doubt he will ever call back. I prayed he would call, he did, it's over and for some reason I feel good. I'm having mini panic attacks here and there, but I don't feel like I did for the last seven months, I really feel okay.

I actually wanted to get up today, I actually listened in clarity, I actually feel alive, and it is not because I feel a reunion between the OM and myself. Maybe it is because I just figured out he is not what I thought, but a lonely, shallow, insecure, vain, self destructive, lying, cheating, arrogant, slimy piece of ****. Today I feel good.

• Author
minutebyminute

Oh, forgot:

Who lacks honesty, has no integrity, lies easily and without hesitation AND has a perfect job for his profile-he sells CARS!!!!!!!!ISN'T THAT A HOOT, GOTTA LOVE IT.

I certainly don't think that him seeing you as a friend is a good thing, for you.

He sounds like the type that uses his friends for his own benefit, nothing mutual.

That he sells cars is hilarious, though. Why do car salesmen have such bad reps? LOL

Thank you. The question asking is over though. I am out for blood. I am at point in my life or very close to saying F-it to all. He is the first. I just wanted to know from all past experiences where he is coming from so I can prepare myself accordingly.

This time around is going to be fun for me. I just want to collect all data and

have a few conversations with him. I'm going to leave HIM with a few things to think about and it won't become clear immediately, he will have to "think" about what I have to say. Life is about learning and he gets his first classical lesson from me. Now, LS answer the questions I've asked, I need to move on.

Huh? What are you talking about? You are planning something to ....

I am so glad you feel better today. I want you to focus on happiness, not revenge. Revenge eats at your soul; please don't let him eat at your soul. ((hug))