Feeling sad about my situation.

dimples123456789

dimples123456789

I met the man im dating about 6 yrs ago we were only friends though he wanted more.He then joined the military & moved out of state.Then met his wife & had a child together along with one she already had.Throughout his whole marriage he didnt contact me nor did i contact him.After his last yr of marriage he was miserable & tried to make it work so many times.H then decided he just couldnt mke it work.

After this is when he contacted me & we had a great time catching up.From then on we were always spending time together as friends.He needed someone to confide in about wht he was going thru & I was happy to do this for him.

He tried again to make things work with his family.Failed again.They were then in the process of getting a divorce.I was beginning to have feelings for him & could not fight them,knowing he was still married.Also knowing that he tried everything to make it work.

Shortly after,I moved back home & He got a job in a diff city.Meanwhile his wife & kids were another city,all same state.He sees his kids when hes off every other w/e.He called her to check the status of the divorce papers, he had signed.She confessed she hadn't turned them in & didnt want to.A month went by she finally gave him the papers,signed.It was then he realized his family would never be togther when he turned them in,though he tried plenty to make it work.

We consider eachother best friends & are very open with our feelings.He has this feeling inside of What if? What if he would have gave his family anoter chance.We both believe kids would be better off in a happy home where parents are split but live separate,happy lives rather than live in a home where parents are unhappy together.

I've never cared for a man as I do for him,he says I'm the total package & enjoys every min spent w me.But he feels he needs this closure,to give his family one more chance for his kids sake & not for his wife.He doesn't feel he would be able to give "us" 100% without doing so.& He knows he might lose me if things don't wrk out again.I really care deeply for this man like no one before him.

So now he is going to think things thru & choose what he believes is the best decision for his children & his future. I know the only thing I can do is wait for his decision but its really hard.Any advice thru this emotional time in my life is greatly appreciated.

Thank u all.

So is he divorced or not? Probably never even filed the papers (MM are such liars).

You knew what you were doing when you signed up for this situation. Now you've gotten emotionally and sexually involved with someone else's husband. There are consequences for that. I would say get out now and deal with the short term pain for long term gain. You can pay now or pay later. There's no future in loving a MM. Believe me I learned the hard way. Sorry to be harsh but its just the reality.

Good Luck.

crystal_lostheart
I met the man im dating about 6 yrs ago we were only friends though he wanted more.He then joined the military & moved out of state.Then met his wife & had a child together along with one she already had.Throughout his whole marriage he didnt contact me nor did i contact him.After his last yr of marriage he was miserable & tried to make it work so many times.H then decided he just couldnt mke it work.

After this is when he contacted me & we had a great time catching up.From then on we were always spending time together as friends.He needed someone to confide in about wht he was going thru & I was happy to do this for him.

He tried again to make things work with his family.Failed again.They were then in the process of getting a divorce.I was beginning to have feelings for him & could not fight them,knowing he was still married.Also knowing that he tried everything to make it work.

Shortly after,I moved back home & He got a job in a diff city.Meanwhile his wife & kids were another city,all same state.He sees his kids when hes off every other w/e.He called her to check the status of the divorce papers, he had signed.She confessed she hadn't turned them in & didnt want to.A month went by she finally gave him the papers,signed.It was then he realized his family would never be togther when he turned them in,though he tried plenty to make it work.

We consider eachother best friends & are very open with our feelings.He has this feeling inside of What if? What if he would have gave his family anoter chance.We both believe kids would be better off in a happy home where parents are split but live separate,happy lives rather than live in a home where parents are unhappy together.

I've never cared for a man as I do for him,he says I'm the total package & enjoys every min spent w me.But he feels he needs this closure,to give his family one more chance for his kids sake & not for his wife.He doesn't feel he would be able to give "us" 100% without doing so.& He knows he might lose me if things don't wrk out again.I really care deeply for this man like no one before him.

So now he is going to think things thru & choose what he believes is the best decision for his children & his future. I know the only thing I can do is wait for his decision but its really hard.Any advice thru this emotional time in my life is greatly appreciated.

Thank u all.

He is thinking about his life and what to choose? And what will you choose? To wait? Please don't. Don't miss out. I have chosen not to wait anymore and although painful, it's was the right thing. Nobody who loves you that much should make you wait for them..... Your life is NOT a choice to be played with in someone else's hands. So DON'T let it happen

BlueeyedJonesy

you state in your post over and over that he was trying to work on his marriage..but meanwhile you were "there for him" get real. Why do people think that marriages consist of 3 people. I don't understand that one bit.