Man, this was harder than I ever imagined...

OK, 2 years ago I posted the following poem:

My Pillow

"Envelop me, in your soft comfort. My eyes closed, your gentle caress soothes my lonely soul, and carries my thoughts to a bed of contentment. Completely and lovingly safe, I lay in your sweet embrace, longing desperately to kiss your precious face"

I have stopped holding her this week, slowly, I am disconnecting, and it really hurts thinking that after giving all of my everything, loving her so completely for 3 1/2 years, all I have been left with is a $10 f*cking pillow.....

2 years ago, and I am just now leaving this all behind me, FINALLY able and ready to move on. So, I wish that these people that are so quick to jump all over an OM/OW that come to this site for help, to stop and think that we are ALL trying our best. Don't coddle the OP's, but "support" them as long as they are honestly trying.....

Edited by stampdaddy

It is hard. Thank you for defending me in my thread. I knew I'd get flamed but (It seems to go with the territory in here) It was crass but I chose to ignore it. She is going to work on her marriage now and I care enough about her to want it to work for her. I'm glad I found this site and I'll get through this. I"m glad I didn't let it go on for years for her sake and mine. There was no way it would have a happy ending.But when my mind wanders it's good to be able to come here and read some of the other's stories.

Hi Stampdaddy I'm glad you're ready and strong enough to move on. You're right, we're not bad people, we're just human...foolish perhaps...but we all learn from experience and I am thankful that people have shared their feelings and emotions with each other - it makes me feel that I am not alone.

Correct me if I'm wrong.. but I thought you had swore that you would never EVER come back on the OW/OM forum... I am confused.. :confused:

Correct me if I'm wrong.. but I thought you had swore that you would never EVER come back on the OW/OM forum... I am confused.. :confused:

Actually in his other post he said "So, as of 2010, I will bid this section Adieu! So catch me while you can, if you are looking for sound and solid advice of being an OM....."

So basically he will be here till Thursday..then he's gone from OM/OW forum.

Actually in his other post he said "So, as of 2010, I will bid this section Adieu! So catch me while you can, if you are looking for sound and solid advice of being an OM....."

So basically he will be here till Thursday..then he's gone from OM/OW forum.

Wow....setting himself promised deadlines on when he's going to leave....how very er, topical for this section ;)

crystal_lostheart
Wow....setting himself promised deadlines on when he's going to leave....how very er, topical for this section ;)

HAHAHAHAHA :lmao:

Let's see if he can do it!!!!

• Author
HAHAHAHAHA :lmao:

Let's see if he can do it!!!!

Oh, he can do it, baby!! He can do it ALLLL night long....!!

I was have been involved for 3 1/2 yrs with a mm, so I'm with you on the "enough is enough", feeling.

Here's to new beginnings, Stamp!

:)) You're funny! :bunny:

Since there are literally less than 48 hours of communication on here for both of us, I will tell it to you straight.

Yesterday I was frustrated with my roommate because she was there when I wanted to just have my space. I experience peace regarding the affair 95% of the time, but I do still have things to bitch about, mainly my roommate, and it is starting to dawn on me that for the ego there needs to be Something to bitch about.

So I called a wise woman to ask her for advice. Her advice was unexpected but after it sunk in, I was very grateful for her directness. She said that she used to be a drama queen, but then made it her highest value to have harmony in her life. She told me that if I really value peace above all else, which I claim I do, I will find the means to have that peace!

What do you value most? Do say you want to get past this, but then find yourself mired in the emotions and feel the physical symptoms of the anxiety? I am not saying that the emotions themselves are the issues, if you start to experience them, they are there for a reason and it is best to experience them fully and not try to deny them. I am saying that there were thoughts that lead you to a path that fanned these emotions. It is really healing to feel the emotions and release them once and for all this way. But where you are right now, it appears to me that you are fostering your pain. That pain is giving you something. There are parts of your personality that are conducive to experiencing the anguish that you are experiencing. Those same parts also kept you in the affair for as long as they did. And it is not the love that you gave her that is causing you the pain now. I experienced the most intense love, and there was very little pain involved with it. Can you step outside of yourself, and give up being "you", Stampdaddy, for a day? How would this situation look if you didn't look at it through the prism of your personality? Do you really want freedom from your emotions?

Peace.

crystal_lostheart
Oh, he can do it, baby!! He can do it ALLLL night long....!!

I KNOW you can... Good Luck and enjoy your New Bright & Happy Year ;)