That smile

I posted in a thread earlier this week that I had broken off with MW. I knew it was for the best, she did too . Problem is that we work together. Complete NC is impossible as we have to interact a lot do to the nature of our jobs. Although I am determined not to renew this I still can't get her out of my head. Everytime she see's me there she gives me that cute little smile or says something that makes me think. I don't think she means to start anything. We had a bond before any of the A started and it's still coming through. There has been NC outside of work. I spend a lot of time on this board looking for inspiration. But that smile makes me melt!

Home here alone today trying to get somethings done and can't focus on anything for more than a few minutes.

I understand that whole smile thing. My MM has the most beautiful smile I have ever seen. It makes me weak. And his eyes... and the way he smells, not his cologne, just the warm smell of his skin.. it is intoxicating. :love::o

Thing is, he knows that, and so when ever I try to break things off, he shows up, and puts his arms around me, and kisses my forehead, and snuggles me into his neck.. and the next thing I know, we are back at square one again. I wish there was a pill to make me immune to him. *sigh*

Edited by Fallen Angel
My fingers often work the keyboard with little input from my brain.. ugh @ typos!
Not New Years yet eh?

Yeah, it was a bit crass. My apologies.

Nope, not yet, lol....

Thanks for apologizing, mighty nice.. Trust me, I know how he is feeling, I can remember it vividly.. Just another reason I shouldnt be around here, cause I am feeling it on this thread....

anyway, hang in there OP. Just MAKE your mind go somewhere else other than that smile.. anywhere else.. DO NOT GET SUCKED INTO IT

• Author

Thank you Stamp. It was your chicken*** thread that I originally posted it. I have read your story and you were my main motivation for breaking it off. I also talked an old friend of mine on Christmas eve that has a story very close to yours. This happened over 10 years ago to him and he still hurts from it.

Thank you Stamp. It was your chicken*** thread that I originally posted it. I have read your story and you were my main motivation for breaking it off. I also talked an old friend of mine on Christmas eve that has a story very close to yours. This happened over 10 years ago to him and he still hurts from it.

I will hurt too... forever...

Ijuststarted a thread that your thread made me think of... I have written many poems, one of which I just re-posted after 2 years, called My Pillow.

You talk about that smile, man, i could feel her breathe, smell her, and would kiss her all night long, and it was just my pillow... That's how I slept, every night... Arms wrapped around her....

So, I get it, I do... Stop this NON SENSE as fast as you can, my friend