What is your true definition of a Mistress ?

Hi Mary ... MY definition of a mistress is a woman who is in a relationship with a married man for a period of time and I dont get the second half of your question? A maried man does not want his bit on the side to be a mistress he just wants to bump uglies with a bit of strange.

I could never understand why any woman would want to be with a married man to be honest, I would hate to say I was a mistress, to me it is just another name for the second best and it leaves a bad taste in my mouth. Making do with some other womans husband is not endearing I would hate to think he fitted me in when he could and put his wifes feelings first

I think the true definition of a mistress, is a woman who satisfies a MM's needs emotionally and physically, but will not ever be married to him. A true mistress is one who is aware of this situation and is okay with it.

Mistress=Happy Other Woman

For me.. being a mistress is being in a relationship with a MM for years.. not just a ONS..

We develop a true friendship.. we can talk about just anything.. the kids, the W, his marriage, his work.. his hobbies, his passions.. sex.. etc..

He is not worried about hurting me.. he knows I don't want him in my life.. He also knows he doesn't have the 'exclusivity'... it's a 'don't ask' arrangement.. if he does.. he will get a lie.. (my prerogative).. my life is MY business...

I provide him with the passionate sex.. the toe curling BJs.. (my specialty)... a good massage.. nice bubble bath (if that's what he wants), soft music, candles.. the lingerie.. the whole nine yards..

Each of them is unique and I have a special relationship with everyone.. it's not the same with all..

My place is my pride... my house is spotless..(I am also a designer)... I am clean.. I have a good job.. (they all know where to reach me, sometimes they pick me up there)... I am smart, funny, attractive, still very sexy... and a great lover.. and I get checked each year.. I never had a STD... (ironic.. since I've been with hundreds of men).. they completely trust me.. I would never ever hurt them or their family...

I have the greatest respect for them.. for their family.. and most of all ..their children.. I choose my APs.. they are all smart, much younger, great guys, professionals, great dads.. without exceptions.

I love them.. :love:

lovekillsslowly

Lizzie60 your posts crack me up!!! I enjoy reading them because you simply tell it like it is. I don't agree with your way of life...but hey it's your way of life and you are entitled to live it how you want. I could never have mulitple AP's at the same time....hell I had one and it was enough to do me in with all the emotional b***s**t I was constantly having to deal with.....but power to you! At least it gives me something to read that causes me a moment of laughter! Thanks for that!

I once referred to myself as MMs 'mistress', he was appalled. He told me 'You are my love, my angel, my best friend, my passion even my girlfriend, never a mistress.' As though the term mistress was the equivalent to the word whore*. However, the definition of the word Mistress, implies that a Mistress is a person of great power... so I guess, being coined Mistress wouldn't be so bad, if I actually claimed all the power that titile implies.

mis⋅tress/ˈmɪstrɪs/

–noun

1.a woman who has authority, control, or power, esp. the female head of a household, institution, or other establishment.

2.a woman employing, or in authority over, servants or attendants.

3.a female owner of an animal, or formerly, a slave.

4.a woman who has the power of controlling or disposing of something at her own pleasure: mistress of a great fortune.

5.(sometimes initial capital letter) something regarded as feminine that has control or supremacy: Great Britain, the mistress of the seas.

6.a women who is skilled in something, as an occupation or art.

7.a woman who has a continuing, extramarital sexual relationship with one man, esp. a man who, in return for an exclusive and continuing liaison, provides her with financial support.

8.British. a female schoolteacher; schoolmistress.

9.(initial capital letter) a term of address in former use and corresponding to Mrs., Miss, or Ms.

10.Archaic. sweetheart.

Edited by Fallen Angel
fixing fonts and spacing and such
  • Author

Then the MM benefits from having a Mistress , he does not leave his wife , I feel like the OW ( M ) is being cheated out a true full life ?

What benefits can there be for the OW ( M ) . It seems nothing can be set in stone . Always in limbo...

• Author
"Mrs." originated as a contraction of Mistress, the feminine of Mister (Mr.).

Thanks. I posted using ( M ) as Mistress. Or OW ( M ) hehe...

• Author
Oh .. and I forgot this one:

A mistress... a woman lying between a mister and a mattress...:laugh:

LOL ! But seriously Lizzie don't you ache at night wishing he were in your bed everynight ? ( maybe he is lol )

LOL ! But seriously Lizzie don't you ache at night wishing he were in your bed everynight ? ( maybe he is lol )

Nope.. why settle for one.. when I can have variety.. ;)

Plus I like sleeping alone.. I can't stand snoring.. and from my experience .. most men snore.. :mad:

LMAO! Lizzie is an atypical OW. She loves being OW and has no desire to be more, she is our board's 'professional' OW (I do not mean that she is a prostitute!) Just that she loves the OW lifestyle, and doesn't want more, when SHE tires of one of her MMs she moves on, she is not in it for 'love', so her desire is not to have one particular MM in her bed everynight.

Sorry for speaking for ya Lizzie, just thought I would clarify.. lol

Please feel free to correct anything I may have mis-stated.

Ladies and Gents . What is your definition of a real Mistress ? Why would the MM want you to become one ?

A mistress is a woman who knowingly enters into an ongoing sexual relationship with a married man. Why do MM want mistresses? I suspect in many, if not most, cases, it has as much to do with ego gratification as sexual gratification. Men who carry on multiple clandestine relationships usually need lots of ego stroking. The enjoy feeling like macho men who can bed various women.

You've giving "more power" to someone who sleeps with married men and hurts people?!

Would you tell Tiger "More power to you"

jeez!!!!!!!!!!!

Nope.. not Tiger.. he's married.. but she could tell Rachel .. more power to you!... ;)

Mistresses are at the beck and call of the MM. They live in swank apartments and have all their bills paid as payment by the MM. The only work they have to do is be available anytime for sex and pretend they love it. They perfect sex techniques and have long fingernails. They are happy, pretty, mindless bimbos.

Cheetah Woods is a mistresses dream come true.

I actually respect Lizzie. She is the devil who shows her face and I respect that a whole lot more than most women who just pretend to love a man.

lovekillsslowly
Nooooooooo, like mentioned, she is not agreeing with Lizzie60's lifestyle. But it is hilarious to read Lizzie60 admit to her actions and be perfectly fine with it. At least she is not posting how guilty and ashamed she is about sleeping with MM and feeling the total opposite.

Thanks Spoiled! At least you understood what I was saying in my post!!

Lizzie60 ~ Just please keep posting with your unique and hilarious outlook on being the OW no matter how many posters try to berate you and can't seem to see the humor and appreciate your honesty and openess!

Like I said you make me laugh...and I, for one, can use a good laugh!!! :lmao:

According to the dictionary, both the W and the OW are mistresses to the MM.

So which one has the power?

No, but like her post above yours, she denies being a cheater because she is single!

Talk about denial

If she were a man on here talking about how he screws every married women he sees, I bet no women would be egging him on!

yeah it's hilarious that she's open about hurting people!

Whoooaaaa... ME???? hurting who exactly????

It's the opposite actually.. if you read my previous posts... I am extremely careful with my MMs... I don't want to hurt their family... unlike other people who kiss and then tell (for revenge).. this is NOT my style.

It is clear from the start that I will NOT contact them unless they want me to... that there will be no commitment.. etc..etc..

I think their Ws are 'safer' with me than any other OWs.. honestly.. :o

jennie-jennie
Freud had a word for taking joy in others misery, when this happens, it's a manifestation of severe lack of self worth. The only way one can feel balanced is through hurting others.

terribly sad

So are you saying that when you were an OW, you were celebrating the hurt of the BS of your MM? You were living off her misery?

You must have been a very unusual kind of OW. :eek:

So are you saying that when you were an OW, you were celebrating the hurt of the BS of your MM? You were living off her misery?

You must have been a very unusual kind of OW. :eek:

NO, that is NOT what I said. I was disgusted in my actions and I was not PROUD that I hurt people with my horrible/love life behavior.

I don't come on a message board boasting about how many married men I screw. See the difference?

Now don't keep twisting my words and focus on how you hurt others with your bragging about your cheating

Whoooaaaa... ME???? hurting who exactly????

It's the opposite actually.. if you read my previous posts... I am extremely careful with my MMs... I don't want to hurt their family... unlike other people who kiss and then tell (for revenge).. this is NOT my style.

It is clear from the start that I will NOT contact them unless they want me to... that there will be no commitment.. etc..etc..

I think their Ws are 'safer' with me than any other OWs.. honestly.. :o

Tell yourself whatever you need to to fuction.

You screw married men and don't hurt anyone, you're right, you do nothing wrong. Your a good person with a great heart. Every women should be as kind and HILARIOUS as you