Tiger's mistresses

I just saw Mistress #5 I think.. they are going by numbers now..

Her name is Cori something.. she's blond.. not too attractive ..anyway... she was crying (crocodile tears) on TV saying how sorry she is for Elin..

Gosh... what is the matter with these girls.. if they are that sorry.. why don't they just shut up???

I don't believe her one second.. she said Tiger called her last September, after 2 years.. yeah right.. how can he defend himself against those allegations.. it's her word against his.. (and God forbid, he won't confront them)...

Methink they will make up any scenarios now.. it will always be their word against his... he's already lost..

The channel who will pay more will get the coverage.. and they will try to pry them for the 'best' lies.. :mad:

Gosh... what is the matter with these girls.. if they are that sorry.. why don't they just shut up???

because they are all gold-diggers

#5?? girl, they are up to something like 12 - 15 now.... And if he ever played in the Canadian Open, you could have been #16.....

just kiddin :laugh::p:lmao:

Any girl who has done anything with Tiger in the past is going to come out of the woodwork now that they have a good excuse to, whether they had sex with him or not. It's pathetic and self serving, and I hope most people see right through them.

for the record his wife is a gold-digger too

now Alpha... how do you know this? The one thing we all know is that in now way, shape or form did she sign up for this BS.... (literally)

#5?? girl, they are up to something like 12 - 15 now....

At first I thought he was just playing the back 9. However, it looks as though he was going for a full round of 18 holes.

• Author
Any girl who has done anything with Tiger in the past is going to come out of the woodwork now that they have a good excuse to, whether they had sex with him or not. It's pathetic and self serving, and I hope most people see right through them.

You are sooo right.. that's my point... they can all say whatever they want now.. he can't defend himself.. there were no witnesses.

I just hate those kiss and tells biotches...

Like you say.. I bet some bimbos that Tiger has never seen in his life, will come forward with her story.. just to make a few bucks.. this is really getting disgusting..

I agree Lizzie.

I think women are coming out of the woodwork who just saw him somewhere. But unless he starts saying 'I screwed her, her and her, but NOT her'..... He is screwed ... literally.

Also, he isn't even good looking *yuck*

I don't believe his wife is a gold digger --- not at all.

However, I hope she takes him for every red cent she can. She is humiliated.

• Author

I know.. He's not too good looking.. but fame makes them bigger than nature and extremely irresistible.

If I were him.. I would sue their miserable butts.. and I bet he would win (only those who had nothing with him)..

Regardless of what the trashy 3rd stringers are saying- he did cheat (quite a lot) on his wife. People should be bashing him the most. He's the biggest villian in all of this.

I don't believe his wife is a gold digger --- not at all.

she would never have married a black man unless he was loaded. you think she would have married tiger if he was washing dishes at Applebees for $7.10 per hour?

• Author

He did cheat.. he did admit his infidelity... but he's not the first one.. and not the last one.. MOST men cheat..

I find the Americans somewhat puritains... (I also read it today and heard it on a open-line on the radio) they don't mind violence as much as infidelity.. strange.. :o

I have to think that Tiger is INCREDIBLY horny or just incredibly stupid!!

To pick these girls that save the texts and go public with them?? Just goes to show that they did NOT love him .. at all.

You are sooo right.. that's my point... they can all say whatever they want now.. he can't defend himself.. there were no witnesses.

I just hate those kiss and tells biotches...

Like you say.. I bet some bimbos that Tiger has never seen in his life, will come forward with her story.. just to make a few bucks.. this is really getting disgusting..

HMMM.. yeah, I too find it disgusting, but just think of the money we could make Miss Lizzie, if you, me and Fooled all get together and say we had group sex with him.. lmao.. No one has done that yet.. have they???

she would never have married a black man unless he was loaded. you think she would have married tiger if he was washing dishes at Applebees for $7.10 per hour?

but she wouldn't have married a white man who washes dishes at Applebees either, I don't think. She comes from a well-to-do family, her mom was I think a former government minister of something or another.

would you marry a blond woman who does the dishes at Applebees, Alpha?

I just saw Mistress #5 I think.. they are going by numbers now..

Her name is Cori something.. she's blond.. not too attractive ..anyway... she was crying (crocodile tears) on TV saying how sorry she is for Elin..

I don't believe her one second.. she said Tiger called her last September, after 2 years.. yeah right.. how can he defend himself against those allegations.. it's her word against his.. (and God forbid, he won't confront them)...

Methink they will make up any scenarios now.. it will always be their word against his... he's already lost..

The channel who will pay more will get the coverage.. and they will try to pry them for the 'best' lies.. :mad:

I believed her. What she said sounded reasonable. She had a six month affair and stopped it. She has a seven year old son and, apparently, people are saying things to him. I felt pretty compassionate towards her -- she said she felt ashamed because of her son, parents, grandparents.... That makes sense. She had guilt because of his wife and family and ended it.

She also said she didn't keep records of texts, recordings of phone calls, messages or anything. It doesn't sound like she was on a mission to be after his money or anything.

What do you find far-fetched about her story?

And I don't think ALL men cheat. The extent to which Tiger has done it points to some serious psychological/personality problems.

And no doubt - some of these women were after his money -- but heck, he was paying for some of them -- so what does he expect? Plus, I don't fault anyone for feeling a need to come forward in the manner the woman did yesterday. He's not the only "victim" here -- ha,ha. If it made her feel better or feel vindicated or like she was standing up for herself -- well, good for her. He certainly has a wide open lane to address the public. He did it on his website.

Edited by Samantha0905
  • Author

I don't... of all his mistresses.. I think she's the most phoney of them all...

To me, it seems like she's lying through her teeth... She doesn't seem sincere at all.

I truly believe that if she feels so bad about Elin.. she would have done her apology in private... not on national TV... No one would have known about her.. to say she is ashamed... puullleeeze...

She wanted her 2 minutes of fame... it's that simple..

The only one that I have respect for is the main mistress.. Rachel... she hasn't spoken to the media.. she hasn't told her story for 'cash'...

And I think MOST men cheat.... and I would say that 99.9% would, if they had the opportunity and knowing they would NEVER get caught.. those who say they wouldn't are either lying.. or they just can't get any women at all..

she would never have married a black man unless he was loaded.

I wouldn't have taken you for someone who was prejudiced - before this post.

• Author

Yabutt.. they won't cause I'm sure some are lying about it.. Cori is anyway... I think in her case, it's quite obvious.. and I would sue her miserable butt.. if I were Tiger.. but he's in such deep shyt that he won't do anything for now..

But ... just wait and see... :o

WalkInThePark
for the record his wife is a gold-digger too

That's most probably not true. I just spoke to a Swedish colleague about this story. Tiger's wife comes from a good family in Sweden, her mother has been a minister. So hardly poor working class.

Tiger met his wife when she was the nanny of a Swedish golfplayer. He had already some reputation then and Elin was not at all interested in him. Apparently he did a lot of effort to "get" her.

Tiger's wife is Swedish, these women are in general very liberated and not the kind who are looking for a man to financially support them. My colleague told me that there is a lot about this story in the Swedish press and that it is said that Tiger's wife was not very high maintenance, so she was not very jealous or anything. In other words, she was actually quite modern.

With all the pictures I have seen from his mistresses, I can only say that none is as beautiful as his wife.

WalkInThePark

That is really a very stupid thing to say. I am not surprised to see that you are from the USA. European people think a lot less about skin colour than Americans.