I just need to..

PUBLICLY SCREAMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM!!!! Before I say something that will get me banned from LS!!! ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!

Sorry, I feel better now.

No, I won't finger point, just upset with the way a certain poster is treating me and bashing everything I say because of our places in the triangle.

Okay, Got that out.

I guess this can be a free for all rant thread.. lol.

Anyone else need to get out a good scream??

YES I need to get out a good scream big time....YOU HAVE NO IDEA....at the risk of threadjacking......ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SCREAM, YELL, CRY, MOAN, HISS......^&*()$%^&*(IO^&

For my own reasons...i join you in a scream........BIG TIME

• Author
YES I need to get out a good scream big time....YOU HAVE NO IDEA....at the risk of threadjacking......ARGHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH SCREAM, YELL, CRY, MOAN, HISS......^&*()$%^&*(IO^&

For my own reasons...i join you in a scream........BIG TIME

It is in NO WAY a thread jack my dear, that is what this thread is all about, you do not have to explain it, just get it out!! We all have those days, and sometimes I walk to a wooded area, pick up a stout branch, beat the crap out of a sturdy tree and scream until I run out of energy. It is amazing how much it seems to help sometimes...

Any other suggestions on good and healthy ways of letting off steam? i would love some new suggestions, as my neighbors think I am insane, because they have heard me doing my "primal scream self-therapy" a time too often.. LMAO! :o

Let's see, I punched my computer today, yup, hit the screen with my fists, I cried, I kicked a plastic box, lol...and all the while I am already injured and in pain from medical issues, so I am adding fuel to the fire.

I am going over to my ex boyfriends house for a party (we are best buds..a man I can trust truly) and we are going to DRINK champagne and I am going to take off my angry hat, crying face, and put on my GAME face and go have fun with friends, some celebratory drinks for what is good and right in life, and leave the pissy ass attitude at home..lol.

I scream in my car sometimes, yell, like hell. it helps.

I work out...

I cuss, a lot...lol

Other suggestions:

OOOH I like to hit pillows, cuss, throw stuff..lol..but when i want to change that behavior, I do some prayers, meditation, or real some inspiration thing, or give back to charity. I swear. because being so mad keeps it self involved, if you linger there, so I find when I am at my wits end, and have expressed all my crazy behavior, I need to chill and regroup, eat chocolate, lol..and do something mindful, for others or myself.

Kicking trees, swinging bats, tossing stuff, its fun but gets tiring, lol

Hope your day improves girl.

Hey FA

I think I could see the veins popping through your virtual head on the threads today. I can tell when you are upset because you definitely "kill them with kindness" better than most.

Don't worry so much. When you acknowledge that you are being discounted because of your OW status then they are getting exactly what they want. Your insight, sensitivity, empathy, and intellect are always appreciated by most here. So keep your head up sister. Hopefully there will be some trees left after today. :laugh::laugh::laugh:

As for me...I am training in Muay Thai (kickboxing). Nothing better for getting out some anger and frustration then kicking, punching, throwing elbows, and knees.

• Author
So this thread is kind of a 'virtual scream"?( there should be an emoticon for that!)

Can the "scream' be about anything ?

I would like to scream 'cause my scoliosis has "flared up' ( think of the pain of a kidney stone or childbirth- that' what it feels like) and I am out of my pain meds. until i can see my doctor on Wednesday.

I also dropped a full cup of coffee ( splashed right up to the ceiling- had to stand on a chair to wipe it off) my son spilled a full cup of hot chocolate, and it snowed today and my kids are tracking mud all over the house, and my daughter was heating a leftover sausage in the microwave- left it in for too long and it "exploded'- what a mess!

there are other things too, but I won't get into them here.

ah well, this too shall pass ( i hope)

AWWW frozen,i am sorry you are having such a crappy day.. scream, get it out!!! maybe you can do what I do when I can't get out of the house with the kids but need to scream.. I actually run a nice hot bath, and climb in, put my face down under the water and let out a good scream.. lmao.. (try not to forget to pull your head out before you run completely out of breath :lmao: )

I say,, let the mess stay there, stay off the chair,it will still be there tomorrow when you may be feeling more capable of dealing with it.

((HUGS to you today)) and can you contact your Dr to get a script to get you through til Wed?

Hey FA,

For what it's worth, I'll echo what DI said.........I find your posts to be

eloquent, insightful, carefully thought out, and I highly respect the way

you deflect some of the venom that comes your way from time to time-----without resorting to being callous. You come across as a person with a truly beautiful heart, who won't allow your light to be snuffed out, despite

all the adversity you've been through. Even if I don't personally agree with your position, (I'm in the opposite camp, I've been betrayed), I respect the way you post, and I guess I just wanted to send you some positive vibes...............

BTW, have you ever screamed into a pillow when you need to let it out?

I've done that to keep the neighbors from worrying too much..........

Another rage vent I discovered was to throw my keys at the wall.....repeatedly. It doesn't hurt anything or break anything, but it makes enough noise to satisfy my need to vent when it happens. I feel a little foolish as I'm writing this, but I guess it's not much different than beating on a tree.....:p (which I might just try, thanks for the tip).

Hang in there, I just read your other post today about changing the dynamic in your R........I think that will be very empowering for you if you stick with it.

Well, it does seem that things are getting out of hand around here. There's more baiting and snarkiness than usual. Perhaps it's the holiday season. A time of cheer and love seems to be more stressful than anything else.

howcouldInotknow

No, I won't finger point, just upset with the way a certain poster is treating me and bashing everything I say because of our places in the triangle.

I don't post here that often for that very reason. Some people really need to relax. I am not the woman that slept with your husband. Don't let it get to you. In the grand scheme of things the people here are so unimportant that they are not worth getting upset over. I am not the kill them with kindness type so to avoid getting banned I don't say much.

It annoys me people who are so set in what they believe they want to tear everyone else down. DO NOT LET them bring you down. Do what makes you happy.

I annoys me the women who say married men only want the OW for sex. Do you know statistically less than 10% of men cheat purely for sexual reasons? All I am saying is I wish people here would stop trying to make others feel bad about themselves.

Anyway don't get frustrated who gives a crap about what other people think about you and how you live your life.

Impudent Oyster

Do what makes you happy.

Do what makes you happy, always, the hell with anyone else. That's the most important thing. ;)

I could use a good scream, at that -- bearing in mind that the WS in this situation is a friend, not myself --

BS, what part of "you're both my friends (and he was my friend before you were!)" did you not get? No, you don't get to vent at me about him; take a hint from WS and rise above! Maybe if he'd known he could talk to you about the problem, he wouldn't have cheated!

He's my friend, and that means I'm going to look out for him, too. You have righteous anger on your side. You and your friends might spare him some g-d dignity...

bentnotbroken
I could use a good scream, at that -- bearing in mind that the WS in this situation is a friend, not myself --

BS, what part of "you're both my friends (and he was my friend before you were!)" did you not get? No, you don't get to vent at me about him; take a hint from WS and rise above! Maybe if he'd known he could talk to you about the problem, he wouldn't have cheated!

He's my friend, and that means I'm going to look out for him, too. You have righteous anger on your side. You and your friends might spare him some g-d dignity...

WOW :eek: making another adult responsible for an independent decision. Of course cheating is the most effective action to solving marital conflict. No need to act mature and talk through it or get out of it first. Stupid, stupid BS. Dignity is usually something that no one has to spare you if you lived a life of dignity and respect. No one can take it away from you, only you can give it away with actions.

howcouldInotknow
Do what makes you happy, always, the hell with anyone else. That's the most important thing. ;)

people like you who are always on your damn soap box are why I always do what makes me happy.

• Author

I really did not intend for this thread to become a place to fight, just a place to vent and let loose some frustration, no matter what it is about.. please, if you need to vent, then vent.. but please vent TO us, not AT anyone.

Again.. what are some stress relieving tools you can share? i need some new ideas on stress release other than my 'primal scream' as my neighbors may call the men in the white coats to get me soon if I can't find a quieter way....

A friend of mine today suggested water ballons.. throwing them at my fence, house, whatever... nothing breaks, but you get the great explosion thing....

Boundary Problem

A friend of mine today suggested water ballons.. throwing them at my fence, house, whatever... nothing breaks, but you get the great explosion thing....

Off a balconey - then they go further and make a big splash. Especially if it narrowly misses a pedestrian (then duck)

howcouldInotknow
WOW :eek: making another adult responsible for an independent decision. Of course cheating is the most effective action to solving marital conflict. No need to act mature and talk through it or get out of it first. Stupid, stupid BS. Dignity is usually something that no one has to spare you if you lived a life of dignity and respect. No one can take it away from you, only you can give it away with actions.

Missing the point of this thread are we?

Impudent Oyster
people like you who are always on your damn soap box are why I always do what makes me happy.

No, I'm pretty sure it's pure selfishness that makes people always do what makes them happy. :laugh:

howcouldInotknow
No, I'm pretty sure it's pure selfishness that makes people always do what makes them happy. :laugh:

And you are so amazing and perfect. At the end of the day I am living my life for me and guess what unlike you I am happy, and life is good if that makes me selfish I will take it. Thanks. Now go out and try to enjoy your life

moaningmyrtle
Missing the point of this thread are we?

Errm... I doubt that "we" are missing the point at all.

The OP said: "I guess this can be a free for all rant thread... "

Or was it just to express: "... upset with the way a certain poster is treating me and bashing everything I say because of our places in the triangle..." (also from the OP).

howcouldInotknow

Or was it just to express: "... upset with the way a certain poster is treating me and bashing everything I say because of our places in the triangle..." (also from the OP).

That wasn't exactly a rant. It was basically a bunch of sarcasm about what Doushenka feels. Wake up people! I am free to say what the heck I want an d I am not going to censor things or apologize because you BS feel like someone wronged you

Edited by howcouldInotknow
GreenEyedLady

Perhaps you should spend less time "moaning" and more time comprehending the point of her post.

Or is inference not your strong point?

Apparently...:rolleyes:

GEL

That wasn't exactly a rant. It was basically a bunch of sarcasm about what Doushenka feels. Wake up people! I am free to say what the heck I want an d I am not going to censor things or apologize because you BS feel like someone wronged you

So I am free to assume that works both ways? I am free to say what I want and not censor or apologize because some of you OW feel that you are entitled to have whatever it is you want, and everybody better back off and let you have it, but that doesn't apply to anyone else, only you?

Well, let me start with the first post in this thread.

I can't speak for the person the finger is not being pointed at, but when I address, disagree, or take issue with something that is posted, it is because of what is posted, not 'my position on the triangle', which, IMO, is a statement to deflect. I came to my feelings and attitudes on cheating spouses and the people who screw them long before I had a position on the triangle. This attitude is well known to the people in my life. I admit I didn't post them on here before I was cheated on, but before I was cheated on, I didn't have a need for an online infidelity support forum.

When I was 18, before I was even dating my husband, my bf's sister asked me to call the guy she went out with the night before, because she left her watch in his car and needed it for work. I thought it was weird, but I called, and got to talk to the guy's wife. I was furious for being put in this position, and remember all the way back then thinking how sorry he was for cheating, and how sorry she was for screwing him in the backseat of his car knowing he was married. So much for the 'position on the triangle' theory.

I asked a question of what is the difference between the BS not caring about the child of her H and OW, and an OW not caring about the wife and children of her MM, and instead of an answer I got accused of sacrificing innocent children for my own happiness. WTF? To me, this is a typical response, don't address what is being discussed, just throw out whatever comes into your head, anything to keep from looking too closely at what you are really doing. Discussing the issue with an OW who knows her man has a wife, and get to hear sometimes the OW doesn't know the man is married. Well, I'm not talking to someone who doesn't know the man is married, so how does that even apply? And on and on it goes.

howcouldInotknow

I understand what you are saying. But I feel that for a woman whose husband cheated on her coming here and hurling insults or asking stupid, pointless questions to get answers that will not make them any happier is not what they should be doing. I just need people to direct their anger in the right place.

This is not the point of this thread but in my opinion no matter where you stand in the triangle the MM is the problem. Even if the OW hit on him first say I am happily married and it ends there. No the men pursue the affair. So maybe there should be a Cheating spouse forum where BS can get into the mind of men who cheat not OW.