curious..did OW and BS discover eachother on LS?

learnfrommymistakes

learnfrommymistakes

Just curious

Did an OW and BS ever discover eachother online here...? Wow wouldn't that be odd, awkward, different...hmmmm wondering minds.

Did any OW ever realize that another OW on this site was also with her man? I mean we talk pretty openly here, and it sure seems some of our stories are similar. Perhaps we are all dating the same man? lol

Kidding, trying to find some humor in my day.

I would love to put out an APB to the world to see if my exmm was seing other women and lying about it the whole time, if he has or had Other OW. Man would I like to know.

I bet there are web sites out there to call out men like this. I am not a vengeful person, nor have I ever interfered or attempted to interfere in my exMM life, but I have always had doubts about his truthfullness and honesty amd felt he had other affairs. etc

Okay I am done posting for the night, I have been a post-a-holic, lol

lfmm

LucreziaBorgia

I can think of one time that happened, but it was a while ago and to be honest I can only barely remember it. I just remember it being... :eek:

• Author
learnfrommymistakes

I bet it was awkward at best, wow. I feel badly for everyone in that situation. Secretly I wonder if some BS, OW, OM etc want their person to find some of their posts....hmmmmmmmmm

I have said many a thing that would get me noticed on here by ex boyfriend or exMM should they ever possibly come to this site. I am always a tad bit careful just in case, and to be sensitive to both/all parties...but I am not all in code and masked either

lfmm

I bet it was awkward at best, wow. I feel badly for everyone in that situation. Secretly I wonder if some BS, OW, OM etc want their person to find some of their posts....hmmmmmmmmm

I have said many a thing that would get me noticed on here by ex boyfriend or exMM should they ever possibly come to this site. I am always a tad bit careful just in case, and to be sensitive to both/all parties...but I am not all in code and masked either

lfmm

I guess my feeling is, I am hidden in his life (at least with his family) so they wouldn't know me from any other OW on this board, his friends and my friends already know so there is nothing to hide from them, and everyone else is people we don't know, so why should I hide on here? That is why I even have my pictures up, I am me, flawed and all, if he finds me here (I have told him I am on an OW forum) then he would know me anyway, by my speaking *typing* style, and my advice, and experiences (he is involved in them) so *shrug*

It is far less likely that I would run into his W here than that she will someday just show up at my door, and that hasn't happened yet.. hell, she has never even been curious enough to call me. If she did, I would be completely honest with her.

• Author
learnfrommymistakes

I respect that, fully. My guess is that a BS (even if she has no proof of being BS) might have an inclination, guess, hint, hunch...nagging feeling. If I was with something (husband, long term BF) and I suspected or felt there was a chance he was lying/cheating.....I would be (I AM) the type to find a support group or forum to ask questions, learn, grow vent..etc

Perhaps I am just completely blown away that people can have in depth, long term affairs, in the same town, and the other person has no clue...baffles the sh## out of me really.

Since I know forums like this exists, if I had a concern abt someone I was with, I sure would be lurking or asking questions here.

I am pretty upfront and transparent, and certainly am speaking in my own tongue..but I was way more internal when I still had a bf, yet had lingering feelings about my MM. While I was not cheating, emotionally i still had strong feelings for my exmm while I was with my exBF and that caused a lot of pain, and i did not post here much. Now I can post all day long...cause I am not with either...lol

freedom can be a great thing

thx for all the posts and back and forth tonight...it helps to talk it out sometimes or just blabbbbbb...lol

lfmm

Just curious

Did an OW and BS ever discover eachother online here...? Wow wouldn't that be odd, awkward, different...hmmmm wondering minds.

Did any OW ever realize that another OW on this site was also with her man? I mean we talk pretty openly here, and it sure seems some of our stories are similar. Perhaps we are all dating the same man? lol

I would love to put out an APB to the world to see if my exmm was seing other women and lying about it the whole time, if he has or had Other OW. Man would I like to know.

I bet there are web sites out there to call out men like this. I am not a vengeful person, nor have I ever interfered or attempted to interfere in my exMM life, but I have always had doubts about his truthfullness and honesty amd felt he had other affairs. etc

lfmm

I think Womensavers has a list like that - I know they also used to have a list of OWs for BWs to hunt down and harass. Not sure if they still do as my IP got banned there :p and I'm not interested enough to sidestep that.

On the OW - BW thing - there was a story a little while back that seemed too close for coincidence - a LDR A, where the OW was posting here for a while and then a BW started posting here something very similar. Someone pointed out that they could be flip sides of the same story, and then BOTH of them disappeared - not sure if it was because they really were the BW and OW of the same MM, and took the issue offline; or because it was a hoax, and they'd been called on it.

I've had an Ulp! moment once when I saw a new BW poster using my H's xW's RL name as a screen name, posting about an issue that I knew was a RL issue for her just then... but it turned out to be a false alarm. Phew!

I have once or twice thought I recognised other people on here by their stories, but usually with a bit of time something takes a twist that shows it to be different. It's very difficult when that happens, because of the temptation to read more into the story than the person is telling - and a relief when the divergence happens so that you can focus on what they're actually saying, not what you're projecting.

BTW if you're going to give in to curiosity and check out womensavers, best to use a proxy so that they don't track your IP and block you, too.

moaningmyrtle
I think Womensavers has a list like that - I know they also used to have a list of OWs for BWs to hunt down and harass. Not sure if they still do as my IP got banned there :p and I'm not interested enough to sidestep that.

On the OW - BW thing - there was a story a little while back that seemed too close for coincidence - a LDR A, where the OW was posting here for a while and then a BW started posting here something very similar. Someone pointed out that they could be flip sides of the same story, and then BOTH of them disappeared - not sure if it was because they really were the BW and OW of the same MM, and took the issue offline; or because it was a hoax, and they'd been called on it.

I've had an Ulp! moment once when I saw a new BW poster using my H's xW's RL name as a screen name, posting about an issue that I knew was a RL issue for her just then... but it turned out to be a false alarm. Phew!

I have once or twice thought I recognised other people on here by their stories, but usually with a bit of time something takes a twist that shows it to be different. It's very difficult when that happens, because of the temptation to read more into the story than the person is telling - and a relief when the divergence happens so that you can focus on what they're actually saying, not what you're projecting.

BTW if you're going to give in to curiosity and check out womensavers, best to use a proxy so that they don't track your IP and block you, too.

On the sole occasion I met the OW I told her I had found an on-line discussion board. I sometimes wonder if she ever tried to find me on it or was ever tempted to post. If she has posted then she has changed the details so I don't recognise her.

Just curious

lfmm

Someone please tell me what BS stands for.