To your SOs....Fill in the blank: I FEEL....

• Author

The title should read.... SO, not SOs...as in SIGNIFICANT OTHER...lol..Freudian slip...?

Anyway, stick with the topic, guys, thanks!

I feel momentarily lost....and I want to be in your arms....

I fill momentarily lost now that were apart.

I want to in your arms more than anything in the world

I feel loved whenever I am next to you, I wish the time goes slower so I can enjoy this feeling for longer.

I feel this way however I don't know if the feeling is mutual or not now...*sigh*

Angry that you love neither of us enough to make any choice other than "both". It is unfair and selfish and cruel, and sometimes I feel like hitting you right in your face for it! :mad:

Angry that you love neither of us enough to make any choice other than "both". It is unfair and selfish and cruel, and sometimes I feel like hitting you right in your face for it! :mad:

:laugh: I've felt that way many times!

I feel....that I don't recognise the face in the mirror.

I feel... a host of unresolved emotions, because of

accepting, and going along with, what I know, shouldn't

be acceptable.

I feel....tired of settling.

I immediately thought, "Which SO?" That can't be a good sign. :o

To my spouse: I feel lonely and sad about us.

To my ex-AP: I feel lonely and sad about us.

Unloved, Unwanted, Unneeded, Uncared for, Unimportant....Useless, Worthless, Unvalueable, Dispensible, Unnecessary, Undesireable, unrequired, nonessential, irrelavant, inconsequential, expendable, insuffiecient.... pointless, hopeless..... null, void..... like nothing......

I feel beautiful since I met you, your eyes say everything to me, you have awakened me in ways you may never know, but so deeply sad too that I cannot be with you every night, in your arms.

I feel...

Electrified when I'm in your presence. Like somebody flipped a switch and everything around me suddenly Comes Alive In Technicolor.

I also feel...

Sad, relieved, and grateful that I'm no longer in your presence... because I know the huge wall of pain behind that Technicolor landscape.

It just isn't possible to sustain that kind of happiness, I guess.

Okay without you. Not good, but okay, and for me that is a big step... okay is much better than not okay... watch out!! I am getting stronger!!