so where is DI?

mybrowneyedgirl

Busy? i guess since we "exposed" you this afternoon you've got some explaining to do.

LMAO! I think he is sitting back reveling in the fact that the ladies all were vying for his attention. (or fantasizing about the "group" idea) I don't blame him one bit, I would be if I were him. LMAO!!! (just in good fun people... PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY!)

NowhereToHide
LMAO! I think he is sitting back reveling in the fact that the ladies all were vying for his attention. (or fantasizing about the "group" idea) I don't blame him one bit, I would be if I were him. LMAO!!! (just in good fun people... PLEASE DO NOT TAKE THIS SERIOUSLY!)

Fallen -- too funny! You know, people (not you I know! :)) actually thought that DI and I were serious on that other thread? I just got a comment that because of how I was joking with him that I am "unremorseful" about my A! Unbelievable.

Yes... I'm sure he is enjoying the attention. Wherever he is!

Fallen -- too funny! You know, people (not you I know! :)) actually thought that DI and I were serious on that other thread? I just got a comment that because of how I was joking with him that I am "unremorseful" about my A! Unbelievable.

What? you guys weren't serious? What the ....and here I was waiting for a change of pace/tone and a happy ending on your posts/stories....sheesh....I was going to start a thread "Suggestions for Theme Song for NTH and DI". So much for that idea!:p

...Wherever he is!

The Broncos won. He is busy gloating, I'm sure.

NowhereToHide
What? you guys weren't serious? What the ....and here I was waiting for a change of pace/tone and a happy ending on your posts/stories....sheesh....I was going to start a thread "Suggestions for Theme Song for NTH and DI". So much for that idea!:p

The Broncos won. He is busy gloating, I'm sure.

Tami, keep working on our theme song... I would LOVE to hear what you come up with!!!!