Brown Eyed Girl

NowhereToHide

How are you? I've read some of your recent posts and you seem to be doing better. Are things going better with your H? How are your feelings regarding your xMM?

I hope all is well.

mybrowneyedgirl

thanks so much for thinking of me. its just the pick me up that i needed.

things with husband are still the same. he seems to be pretty angry (understandably). but i get the feeling that theres some hope. and at the moment i cannot ask anything more from him. at least hes still around.

xMM. wow. havent really called him x yet. still NC. i feel a sense of calm regarding all of it but cant even start to put into words why. today i had a moment where i wanted to call him and demand that he talk to me. but i didnt. and i had a few moments today where mutual friends asked me about him. one asked me why he was so depressed acting, the other told me a situation that was going on and said i'd have to get him to fill me in. i had this sinking feeling knowing he wouldnt ever fill me in. i miss that. miss the day to day small talk.

but for some reason i feel like i can let go just a little bit. whatever it is hes doing, its for a reason.

but again, thanks for thinking of me. its just a great feeling. hope your night is going well. thanks :)

• Author
NowhereToHide

I'm so glad to hear that you're doing better, even if it only feels like a small step. You'll begin to string the small steps together and before you know it, you will start to feel a little more light in your life.

Our stories are so similar... the pain that you talk about is so familiar.

I hope that you can find a way to reconnect with your H. It takes time, of course. But if he's willing to forgive, then there is hope.

Keep me posted! I'm here if you need to chat!