I do not know which way to turn.

whatisgoingon

My MM and I were in an A for a yr and half, we met thru mutual friends. W has a alcohol problem, can not keep a job etc. He and I get along great he spends alot of time with me. 2 weeks ago he called me and told me she left. I seen him everyday since then.

Then this past Saturday W called me and asked me if he was with me (he was not) we talked she told me she means me know grief she just wondered if he was ok as he was not returning her calls. They have no children together. Actually we had a good conversation as hard as that may be to believe. She told me he always suspected something was going on but did not ask him because she did not want to hear the truth she asked me questions I answered. End of conversation she told me she wishes me luck maybe I can make him happy.

The next day I receive a call from his dad, asking me if he is ok because obviously he has not heard from him either, he got my ph number off of cell ph bill. Now for my question. He told me MM used to be the type of guy who would take whatever was said to him by anyone, but for the last yr and half he has a been short fused with everyone. He asked me how long have you known him I said a yr and half he just said WOW. Thanked me for telling him what I knew, I didnt tell him about A assuming he already knew somewhat what was going on. He did tell me that he never liked W but figured his son was grown and knew what he was doing. So my question is again what would be causing him to be acting the way he is now. Is he confused? or What?