I have been flagged!

Hi everyone,

I just realised I broke an LS rule by directing my questions to Devil Inside. Sorry.

I would like DI to know how much his answers meant to me. I just wish I saved them before they were deleted. :o

Thank you, DI...

No worries. I will make sure to post in your thread in the future...no need to start a new one. I also have a thread on the infidelity board...obviously I have no issues in answering questions.

• Author

DI, in case you missed this message on the thread that was removed, here it is again. The page was saved because I forgot to switch off my notebook.. :)

Quote:

The problem was me not taking responsibility for my happiness. I should have asked for what I needed then and later. Then, when I did not have what I wanted I should have communicated this to my wife and tried therapy...or left the marriage. The worst thing I could have done was gone outside the marriage...because if I thought there were issues then..now is a whole new ballgame.

I have been thinking the same things. I am glad I found your post here because your situation parallels my MM (minus BS's suicide scare and a few other complications). He talks like you, too. I was pretty angry with him because I felt he should have either fixed his marriage or come to an agreement with his wife to end it years ago. Instead, he took the path of least resistance, suffered in quiet desperation, and, well, here we are. I became the catalyst for him to finally do something, and that is why we are all in so much pain now.