Just An Intro

I am have been reading here for a while now and decided to jump in today and start posting.

I hesitated because my story is not like many of the stories I have read here. I have been involved with MM for 3 years. We have lots of passion and lots of fun and a great connection. Do we love each other? Who knows. I know that I would never want him to leave his wife and child and he doesn't want that either. He loves his wife.

But what we share is important to him too. We met when he was in my city for work and we connected. I lived a good life before I met him. He made that good life better. This past year the paramaters of his job changed so he would not be working in my city anymore so he bought me a condo in his city so I could be closer to him. I can do my work from anywhere so I took him up on it.

So where is all of this going, probaly nowhere. But I am happy with the way things are. I get fun and passion, and when he goes home, I get the house to myself and my solitude.

Is there anyone here who has this kind of relationship with MM?

You're the clever mistress with a full head.

I'm not going to question your morality, and I'm not going to be judgmental. But I would recommend if you had owned your own property before, that you not sell your old housing but to rent it and keep it as a back up, in case the MM decides to be less charitable and takes his condo back.

• Author
You're the clever mistress with a full head.

I'm not going to question your morality, and I'm not going to be judgmental. But I would recommend if you had owned your own property before, that you not sell your old housing but to rent it and keep it as a back up, in case the MM decides to be less charitable and takes his condo back.

The condo is in my name. I would not have accepted it otherwise. I still own the other property it is now being rented.

Just so you know... I also make my own money so I am not dependant on MM charity.