Should I return her call???

whatisgoingon

My xMM W just called me told me to call her back. We have been in an A for a yr and half, she knew but really is to drunk all the time to really care. Ok I decided NC 3 wks ago told him not to text me, call me and most importantly do not come to my house, at that point he had been with me for about a week the entire time he did not go home at all. His reply was so that is what this week meant to you, we were even together for his birthday. I said it is a shame isnt it. And walked out, have not heard from him at all have however seen the two of them together just passing by in vehicle. Today I run into him at conveince store she is in truck, I stay in my truck till he is out of store. Then she spots me while pulling out of lot her head spins like sybils. Then boom 10 minutes later I get the call. She wants me to call her back. What should I do?

• Author
if you can sleep with her husband you can call her back.

That is over and she was not at all concerned about it when he was MIA for a week. So I will take the first posters advice Thanks Anyway.

That is over and she was not at all concerned about it when he was MIA for a week. So I will take the first posters advice Thanks Anyway.

Do you know this for a fact? MM lie. Is it possible he told her he was away somewhere? Are you sure she is a drunk or are you just believing him?

If she did not care when he was with you why would she suddenly care now? I don't think you have all the facts.

No do not call her for your own good and safety. She knows so you do not need to be involved anymore. No contact no contact no contact.

Hmmm, an angry alcoholic BS... might be safer to deal with her over the phone rather than in person...

Probably safer to get as far away as humanly possible from this whole situation.

There's no telling HOW this could play out...your best served by enforcing and maintaining NC with him, keeping the affair ended and over...and moving on and taking care of yourself in the process.

Well of course, maintain NC and see what happens next. She might just let it drop until she is reminded of you again... but the next time she tries to initiate contact, I would go ahead and attempt to handle it over the phone rather than letting her escalate it to a surprise in-person visit. See what she has to say but don't get sucked into a discussion that you will never win, if she tries to pick a fight just simply tell her that you want nothing to do with her or her husband and that you are filing a police report the next time either of them harasses you. Then hang up, and follow through with the threat when she calls back again.

Hey you put yourself in this mess and you are going to have to face it sooner or later. Do you really think you can run from her forever?

I vote no. You're already out of the picture, so let them poke each other with sharp sticks instead of you. What would be your motivation in calling her back - why are you even considering it?

This is a tough one.

The smart thing would be to NOT return the call.

But then there is this wicked thing inside of us, called curiousity. Wondering what she has to say. How much does she know?

To me, it would be mostly, has he told her the truth about me or did he explain me away as some fling, meaning nothing to him.

Tough one, very tough.

I cant give you the right advise, only my own opinion. I would be dying to phone her back, but would probably not do it. And be left wondering for a long long time. Thats me...

Whatever you do, it will be the right thing, if it feels right to you.

Good luck!

• Author
Do you know this for a fact? MM lie. Is it possible he told her he was away somewhere? Are you sure she is a drunk or are you just believing him?

If she did not care when he was with you why would she suddenly care now? I don't think you have all the facts.

No do not call her for your own good and safety. She knows so you do not need to be involved anymore. No contact no contact no contact.

Absolutely I know she is a drunk anyone that rides a tractor to the bar because they have to have a beer tells you all you need to know. But really yes she admits it to everyone.

• Author
I vote no. You're already out of the picture, so let them poke each other with sharp sticks instead of you. What would be your motivation in calling her back - why are you even considering it?

Well she text me anyway today, just wanted to know what I wanted with her husband, I replied I ended it that is that. She text me again and says well he must bulls***t you like he bull***ts me. To that I agreed.

• Author
Hey you put yourself in this mess and you are going to have to face it sooner or later. Do you really think you can run from her forever?

I am not running from anyone especially her she knows where to find me, if she really wants to though she has made comment to me that he will not allow her too.

• Author
Well of course, maintain NC and see what happens next. She might just let it drop until she is reminded of you again... but the next time she tries to initiate contact, I would go ahead and attempt to handle it over the phone rather than letting her escalate it to a surprise in-person visit. See what she has to say but don't get sucked into a discussion that you will never win, if she tries to pick a fight just simply tell her that you want nothing to do with her or her husband and that you are filing a police report the next time either of them harasses you. Then hang up, and follow through with the threat when she calls back again.

She already has a harrassment charge against her for hitting him the cops filed, while she was drunk. If this were me I would really lay low for a long time being she really does not need another charge wouldnt be good for her at all.

Well if she is drunk all the time, then she might not remember the call.:laugh: Just kidding here. I would not contact her. If she has questions she should ask her H... and not bother you. Good luck.

Mea:)

• Author
Well if she is drunk all the time, then she might not remember the call.:laugh: Just kidding here. I would not contact her. If she has questions she should ask her H... and not bother you. Good luck.

Mea:)

LOL that is a great possibility.!!!