She can not see the light

Mike a good looking biker got married. I do not know why he even married this girl but she has to be stupid or does not have much smartness.

I took it upon myself because she seem nice and just don't realize what she had got her self mixed up in.

As I say Mike is a good looking man but that all he is.

He is not marriage material.

I think he hooked up with this girl because she has money. He lived in a crappy trailer house and fixed bikes on the side. He doesn't keep a civilian job to long he is not dedicated.

He meets up with this girl I think from a bike run. They are together for a while and then all of the sudden get married.

This girl has put up a large building for him to run a bike shop which it has been up for a year and it has not done much business. She has bought them a new home to be live in. It is a far cry in what he use to live in.

Mike messed around with other women when he lived with the last woman he had children with. He had two children to a woman he never marry and messed around and swing all the time he was in the last relationship.

He does not keep up his child support.

I gave this girl all the red flags of why she should not be married to this man and she has ignore all the warnings. She told Mike a bunch of lies a bout me to him to purposely break my relationship up with him.

I am doing this for this girl on good. How do I get her to see the light that all Mike is doing is using her?

She is so stupid that she even wants to get pregnant by him.

She needs to cut her loss and leave.

Are you just a friend of Mike`s, then? (just wanting to clarify where you fit into this dynamic)

Even though you meant well by warning her,try to see things from her point of view:

You are an outsider in their marriage. She`s probably wondering if you`re

speaking ill of him just to scare her off so you can step in.(some women will do that)

Unless you can hand her concrete proof of his wayward ways, she`s not likely to believe you.

She`s going to have to learn her own lessons, unfortunately.

Try putting the shoe on your own foot.I don`t know if you`re married , or have a bf or not, but try to imagine how you would react if some woman who knows your H or bf pulled you to the side to "warn you about your guy?

What would go through your head? Would you be suspicious?

I`m not attacking you at all here, it sounds like your motivations are about sparing her heartbreak, I`m just saying ,try to look through her eyes, if you can.

• Author

Well No. Not anymore. Mike has told me to not come back around anymore because according to him every time I got around his wife it cause problems between her and him. She had asked about his life with his common law marriage and I told her what ever she asked.

She went back and told Mike that I was the one pulling her to the side telling her all these things. She is the one that asked about his past sex life. She is the one that asked why him and his last relationship ended. The only thing I did is warn her about how he likes to have multiple women and if he deny it or promise he was just to her he was lying. Men will not change over one woman. What other proof does she need. You have to be stupid to want to have a baby with a man who does not even pay for his child support to the other woman. This girl has already lost money too his child support I do believe that would be a big red flag for a divorce?

Sounds to me like there`s nothing more you can do. You tried to be honest with her when she asked you, and she threw you under the bus by

painting you out to be a pot-stirrer.

Sorry if you lost a friendship over this. Chalk it up as a lesson learned.............

And the next time a woman asks you to "dish the dirt' on her H or boyfriend, you could try by responding, "You`ll have to ask him about that yourself................."

Hopefully this woman will learn quickly enough on her own. Or perhaps Mike has changed his ways, it is possible.

I`ve learned the hard way myself to steer clear of these sorts of gossip situations.............................................

________________________________________________________________________________________

....you can lead a horse to water, but you can`t make `em ........think..................................

I don't mean to be harsh but you know that old saying "with friends like you, who needs enemies?". I think it applies some here. It's not like she was an old friend of yours that you were trying to protect. You're a self proclaimed friend to her H and you're totally throwing him under the bus based on the past. That seems more like meddling and interfering to me. Sorry, but I call it like I see it. :o

If you had current knowledge of him cheating on her, then by all means, enlighten her. If I was in Mike's shoes, I would see you as a disruption to my M too and ask you to stay away.

I think your intentions are good, but your actions were maybe a little too much. She apparently wants to do these things for him, so this is a lesson she's going to have to learn the hard way. The good thing about those kinds of lessons though, is that in the end it usually makes us stronger and wiser ;)