Finally I ended the A

Its been one week i didnt contact my MM.

I irritated him with my phone calls,

I guess noone every done what i did

I call him for few hours nonstop,

i know he will never answer my call for whatever reason he can come out, busy, his wife around, in meeting bla...bla...bla...

its really piss me cause i dont have the attention that i want to be,

thats what people say when become the OW, always the last priority

cause MM will always think that OW is stuck with him, and will keep waiting for him

i dont want to wait, so i call him, he doesnt want to answer

keep call nonstop, until my mobile batt flat and piss him off.

after few miss call he answer, so i ask him a question, "who am i?"

first he still can reply. "u are my wife, i am busy"

i feel he is lying, so i call him again, and if he said that i am his wife, i have the right to be listen, so i call him again again again until few hours nonstop even he never answer.

finally after few hours of miss call he said it, "u r nobody, i dont care, its not my business, so stop calling me."

i am angry, what he had done to me, more than 3yrs i am with him, he is the first and the only one. But i start to think about myself in priority.

What for i am begging for his love, he is married, even we are continue, there will be no ending.

so Finally i decided, lets end it here.

though i still miss and think abt him right now, but since i am the one who push thing like this, i have my own pride too, no matter what happen i wouldnt call him. i only have to choose moving forward, i have deleted his contact number in my list, his past email and all his sms.

and i know forsure he will never contact me again, coz at the end of his last conversation, he swear upon his God that he will never answer my phone again.

Hope it will stay this way.

i read some post of NC and things that u all share, make me stronger than i was before i know this website, and i learn a lot in here.

THANK YOU ALL! :love:

Huh?

I could barely understand this post.

So you were dating a married man.

You realized you were last on his list of priorities.

So you start calling him non-stop for hours.

He doesn't answer.

You continue to call - he answers and when you ask him "who am I" and he replies "my wife" :o

Now you are done with him because he doesn't have time for you.

He was your first and only ..... married person? Lover?

How old are you?