My MM wanted to say the L word..

Tonite my MM (scout dad) said.. 'I'm sooo tempted to tell you that I love you... I find myself thinking about you more and more'

(OH-OH)... I put my finger on his lips to stop him... (this is a no-no.. no L word)

The first time in 5 years that he talks to me like that.. :eek:

He was all lovey-dovey... He's probably my most 'ego-boosting' MM of them all.. constantly telling me how beautiful I am.. he asked me how come I have no men in my life.. ;)... blablabla..

I told him that I don't believe in long-term anymore... since we always get bored of our partner.. He said 'ya but...' I didn't let him finish.. and I said 'look at you, you're here with me'... he sadly acknowledged.. :o

I know he will never ever leave his W.. (and I don't want him to) he has 3 young boys that he adores.. he constantly talks about them.. and I know he loves his W... but he is sexually starved, like most men.. I think he never had a BJ from his W.. :o

• Author
Lizzie, GIRL, you put it on him, huh?

LOL. Poor thing. He doesn't know what hit him.

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

Pardon my French.. but I don't understand your post.. :o

Uh-oh. My post was lost in cultural translation. LOL.

I was saying that the sex must have been so good that he wanted to tell you he loved you.

You gave him a sexual smack down.

You put *it* on him.

Its so hard translating slang. LOL

• Author

I was saying that the sex must have been so good that he wanted to tell you he loved you.

You put *it* on him.

Oh OK.. I think I know what you're saying.. like he was soooo turned on that he was losing his 'mind' and said things he would normally not say... like a 'drunk'.... I don't know.. you could be right..

You think so... ;)

Obviously...you got this poor dude. He would probably get all fours and bark like a dog if you asked him to.

• Author
Obviously...you got this poor dude. He would probably get all fours and bark like a dog if you asked him to.

hahaha.. no I don't think so... :laugh:

• Author
I'm not saying that he is losing his mind. I'm saying that you are BLOWING his mind. ;):D:laugh::lmao::)

hahaha... while I was 'blowing' his mind... he said that he was soooo hard.. that it hurts... I couldn't stand to see him suffering.. so I did my 'job' and released his pain.. I guess he'll sleep well tonite..and wake up with a nice smile :D

You put *it* on him.

:lmao: You did a good job at it, LOL

So do you think his "thinking about you more and more" in any way detracts from his thinking about his wife instead?

How is this "good" for his marriage if he's in love with you, and constantly thinking about you?

LakesideDream

Lizzy, you know my story. For sure, the most difficult words I ever said to my MW (I was the OM) was "I Love You". Those words meant much to me. Still do. That was a long time ago and I've never come close to saying them since.

Your a corker Liz, and without a doubt a heartbreaker. Here's hoping your life stays as wonderful as you've made it. You don't lie, and in my book that's enough.

• Author
So do you think his "thinking about you more and more" in any way detracts from his thinking about his wife instead?

Nahh.. I don't think so... he might think about me.. whenever he 'feels' like it.. you know.. :p They've been married for 16+ years.. she's a SAHM... he's a good provider.. they have money.. she has a good life.. IMO.

How is this "good" for his marriage if he's in love with you, and constantly thinking about you?

I never said he's in love with me.. I don't really think he is.. and he said that he's thinking more and more about me.. that's not 'constantly'.. :rolleyes:

• Author
Lizzy, you know my story. For sure, the most difficult words I ever said to my MW (I was the OM) was "I Love You". Those words meant much to me. Still do. That was a long time ago and I've never come close to saying them since.

Your a corker Liz, and without a doubt a heartbreaker. Here's hoping your life stays as wonderful as you've made it. You don't lie, and in my book that's enough.

I don't know what a 'corker' is.. I hope it's a good thing.. :laugh:

Thanks Lakeside.. I really think my life is wonderful right now.. I can't ask for anything more.. you're a sweetie.. :love:

• Author
Lizzie, imagine a champagne cork popping.... bubbly, lively and light. :)

Oh OK.. thanks .. so that's good.. :bunny:

Tonite my MM (scout dad) said.. 'I'm sooo tempted to tell you that I love you... I find myself thinking about you more and more'

(OH-OH)... I put my finger on his lips to stop him... (this is a no-no.. no L word)

The first time in 5 years that he talks to me like that.. :eek:

He was all lovey-dovey... He's probably my most 'ego-boosting' MM of them all.. constantly telling me how beautiful I am.. he asked me how come I have no men in my life.. ;)... blablabla..

I told him that I don't believe in long-term anymore... since we always get bored of our partner.. He said 'ya but...' I didn't let him finish.. and I said 'look at you, you're here with me'... he sadly acknowledged.. :o

I know he will never ever leave his W.. (and I don't want him to) he has 3 young boys that he adores.. he constantly talks about them.. and I know he loves his W... but he is sexually starved, like most men.. I think he never had a BJ from his W.. :o

OK, he's "thinking about you more and more". He's "tempted to tell you that he loves you" (what the heck...what's the difference between this and just outright saying it!?!?!...NOTHING!!!!!!!!!)

He's "falling for you".

He's spending time thinking/fantasizing/whatever about you. Which means he's NOT thinking about his wife in the same fashion.

My question remains...exactly HOW is this good for his marriage?

• Author
OK, he's "thinking about you more and more". He's "tempted to tell you that he loves you" (what the heck...what's the difference between this and just outright saying it!?!?!...NOTHING!!!!!!!!!)

He's "falling for you".

He's spending time thinking/fantasizing/whatever about you. Which means he's NOT thinking about his wife in the same fashion.

My question remains...exactly HOW is this good for his marriage?

Well.. maybe he gets turned on.. and she gets the benefits that night.. :D

Hmmm....well...can't imagine that there are very many married folks that would call that a "benefit". My guess would be that most would prefer to know that the person they're with wanted to be with THEM, ya know?

Clearly she'd not consider it any kind of benefit or 'help'. Odds are, she'd be disgusted and divorce him in an instant. Again, how's that a real 'help' for the situation?

Again, how's that a real 'help' for the situation?

Why should Lizzie care if MM is helping his M or not? Isn't that MM's job? Lizzie is trying to enjoy herself...I don't think it is her 'duty' to help these MM have better marriages. Her duty is to enjoy herself and hey, the MM who gets to hang with her should be grateful they are with a woman who isn't a clingy, needy girl.