He is trying to contact me. ?

i broke it off with him about a week ago and hadnt heard from him for several days. But yesterday he texted and tried to call me. I didnt answer the phone or messages thinking that is the best way to deal with him.

But if he wont stop what should i do? He likes to play games. Eg sending me messages saying he has told his wife. Just so i call him. He tells every known lie a married man uses. whay would he still be bothering?

how do you make sure the ex MM stays the hell away and for good?

any tips would be greatly appreciated thankyou

whatisgoingon

Ignore his calls and text, I have been NC with my MM for two weeks now it is hard as he** but I am doing it day by day. Will he try to contact me absolutely he always does usually takes about 2 or more wks and I ALWAYS fall back in the trap. However this time will be different. Stay Positive in your thinking because that is what he is doing lying to you. Always remember that. If he told his wife he would certainly bring the proof and show the divorce papers. JMO

confusedinkansas

Ignoring text messages helped for me when I was in this situation.

I worried if he would try to call or email - He never did.

Mine liked to play games too.....but now that he has another woman (another married woman :lmao: (cracks me up)) He's pretty much left me alone.

• Author

God i wish he would find another woman. I was such a fool. i cant belive i believed everything he said.... thinking he really loved me and that it was special. Geez.

we were only seeing each other maybe not even two months. and only brief moments (all sex mostly) he should just get lost now and quit it already.

IfWishesWereHorses

Tell him if you EVER hear from him again, even if you happen to hear someone so much as mention his name, that you are going to tell his wife. That ought to put a nail in that coffin!

Tell him if you EVER hear from him again, even if you happen to hear someone so much as mention his name, that you are going to tell his wife. That ought to put a nail in that coffin!

Lol that's a good one :laugh:

• Author

Aw i wish i was brave enough. When we were together, if i backed off he would say he told her. But he didnt so far as i know. How can someone lie like this. It is weirding me out.

he seems pretty stupid really. i could cause him so much trouble.His kids go tot he smae high school as my friends kids and they are in the same class. the school is at the end of my street. I know where he lives even though he never told me. i even know where wife works. i wouldnt tell her but i would threaten to if he'd leave me alone.

And suggest to his W that he has all the lines down pat and that you think you're on to a serial cheater.

• Author
I don't understand why it's a big deal to you that he tells his wife?

hi

basically because i have had enough of his s**t and i dont need anymore of it. We live in a small town and he uses telling everyone as a way to annoy me, thinking i will call him to tell him off. it's sport. Besides if he has any chance with his marriage i think he should sort it out himself and not use me as an excuse to tell her. its ridiculous

thank god i havent heard from him at all today. thank you GOD!!!!!!!!

Rosey having had to deal with it for over 2 years all I can tell you is they are such losers it doesnt even bear thinking about its only been a week so of course it gets to you. In time it will be less of a scene and more of a minor annoyance

• Author

Well last night my ex MM showed up at my home. It was after 9PM. I was sooooo furious. I told him right off. I told him to get the hell away from me and go home where he belongs. Plus a few choice words ;). he took off so fast i couldnt finish. He didnt get a word in. I am hoping that is the end of it. He would have to be nuts to show up again.

I was only seeing him for about 2 months. and we hardly got to spend any time together during that. I dont get how he could be so hung up on me like that.

Hopin he stays the hell away.

thanks everyone

Rosey

OMG that is REALLY upsetting. He has some fantasy going on in his mind. Good for you for telling him to go away.

In his mind he was going to show up at your door, you would melt into his arms and not even make it to the bedroom...

You gave him a great blast of reality!

Keep strong. He is unlikely to show up again.