Now.. my letter to the wives...

I"ve seen a few threads on BSs that wrote messages or letters to the OWs..

Here's mine.. I might have to use it one day.

Any other OWs who actually wrote a letter to the MM's wife?

-----------------------

Dear Wives,

Don’t take offense. Calling you ‘wife’ doesn’t imply anything derogatory. It’s just that you are one of many.. many wives. I don’t know your name, I have to address you in the manner in which you presented yourself to me: His Wife.

So ... you say everything in you is crying out to hate me, but you chose love and you chose to forgive. Good on you because either way, I don’t care.

This isn’t intended to be disparaging. I’m just telling it like it is. You see, to me you don’t exist. I know he has a wife somewhere, but when they met, how she cooks her food, how old she is, whether she has a job and if she’s beautiful or not.. don’t matter to me. I’m not a mistress because of you. I’m a mistress in spite of you.

Did I know your husband was married before I started dating him? Yes. Did it matter? No.

It didn’t matter because in this world of haves and have-nots, I am determined to get my own. My own fawning man, my warm bed to return to, my roll in the hay. The man, my man, is not the same as your husband. He is who is he is: my lover.

For some reason you think I intentionally worm my way into your marriage and steal your man. It’s as if your husband is helpless, weak and confused, falling for anyone who bats their eyes at him. Nothing could be further from the truth. The men I chose are strong men. They know they are married, but they chose to take me on as a mistress and I in turn chose to accept them. It’s not a decision made in the heat of passion or a result of poor judgment after an alcohol fueled night. We don't drink... I determine when to walk in and I always determine when to walk out.

Contrary to popular belief, I am not his sex toy either. Unlike you, my relationship with him is not bound by the 'rules' of marriage. If I deny him sex, he can always get it from you because it’s your duty to the marital bed. When I’m sick of him, I can cut off communication or walk out of the affair because there is no legal whatnot involved.

For me marriage isn’t the beginning of a new life; it’s the end. I've never been married.. never will.. I just can't understand why people choose to marry... only to find out a few years later that being with one partner for the rest of our lives is like doing time..

I’m an intelligent woman and I know what I want. I chose my independence – my full independence.

You ask why I chose married men when the country is full of single men. The answer is pretty simple: it’s easier with married men. I don’t have to do any work. It's sooo much easier. The burden of care doesn’t lie solely with me because you are there to handle his daily activities and he comes to me to add some richness to his life.

It isn’t that you are not ‘enough’ for him; it’s just that I add a little spice to his life. Consider it similar to eating boiled meat. It will fill you and nourish you, but every once in a while you want a little spice to add a zest to your meal. That zest is me. You shouldn’t be so angry about the way things turned out because when you think of it, I made your marriage better for you sometimes.

When you confronted me, you attempted to shame me into remorse. Sorry, but it didn’t work. There is no room for shame for a toughened, long time mistress like me.

Just in case you are angry, don’t be angry at me .. be angry at him. It was he who lied to you... he who broke his promises... he who betrayed you. If you can get past me and focus on him, maybe he will change.. maybe the two of you can rebuild your marriage... but I very much doubt it.

You may be his wife and I am sure in his own way he loves you. He has said you are a good wife, a good mother.. He appreciates that.. but it is not enough for him. You see, I'm the one he needs. I'm what he craves and can't live without. I am the thing he is most passionate about. He longs to put his hands on my body and press his lips against me. He burns his tongue on my skin. My taste is intoxicating and I make him feel like a man. Being with me turns him into someone he normally isn't... a sex 'beast'. Being with me makes him lose control. With me he has no inhibitions and he'll say exactly what is on his mind. I'm always there for him..... no expectations .. no complaints....

I'm am there for his pleasure only. I got under his skin...like an I.V. of 'passion fluid'.. When he lies down beside you in your bed each night he's still under my control. He's still with me in his mind.. He dreams about me cause he falls asleep thinking about me. He's obsessed with me..

How could you not know about us? Every time he has been with me he comes home a different person. Can't you smell me on him? After he has been with me he's tired and disoriented. I've numbed his senses to the point he doesn't even know you exist. He has to take a nap after we've been together because I've drained him of his energy and when he awakes he's ready for me all over again. I hear that you have been blaming me for all of your problems with him....well don't .. he's the one to blame; not me. He comes to me, I don't go to him. He chose me.

You're his wife but he wants me more.. He'd rather be with me than spend time with you. Don't you think it is a little strange that he takes hours to run simple errands that should take minutes---he is with me.. When he comes home late after work...when he plays golf.. yep.. golf... or fishing.. or.. wherever.. he's with me.

I have taken your place in his heart. Your feelings aren't important to him anymore.....don't try to discuss them with him because it only stresses him out and he runs to me.. Unless you want him to spend more time with me stop nagging him about the kids, the house, the bills, family matters, etc. and, most of all, stop talking to him about how unhappy you are.. Deep inside, he doesn't really care..

Work on yourself instead, you know you need to.. He is not going to change... ever again... now that he has tasted that level of excitement.

I hope this puts a better perspective on things and you finally know where you stand. You see, you may be his wife and that used to be sacred but I am in the picture now....I am his mistress... I am his life.

Save yourself many miserable years... if you can't accept that he will never be faithful.. move on...

Touroulou

The Mistress

I"if she’s beautiful or not.. don’t matter to me.

Yeah, we can tell from all the comments you make about the appearance of your Johns' wives. :rolleyes:

I am his life.

Now THAT one was seriously HILARIOUS!!!! :lmao:

A willing mistress is nothing more than variety. Like mustard instead of catsup.

spiraling downward
I"ve seen a few threads on BSs that wrote messages or letters to the OWs..

Here's mine.. I might have to use it one day.

Any other OWs who actually wrote a letter to the MM's wife?

-----------------------

Dear Wives,

Save yourself many miserable years... if you can't accept that he will never be faithful.. move on...

Touroulou

The Mistress

Thank-you Lizzie! At least I'm not the only one stirring the hornets nest today! That letter was a doozie! ;) Here come the BWs... look out below!

Impudent Oyster

Oh dear god...

Lizzie, would it offend you to know that I just about peed my pants laughing at that letter?

Especially the part where you told us wives to "work on yourselves, you know you need to".

Almost as funny as the steamy excerpt that read like a cheap Harlequin romance novel "I'm the one he needs. I'm what he craves and can't live without. I am the thing he is most passionate about. He longs to put his hands on my body and press his lips against me. He burns his tongue on my skin. My taste is intoxicating and I make him feel like a man. Being with me turns him into someone he normally isn't... a sex 'beast'."

Thanks for the laughs! :lmao:

Impudent Oyster
Yeah, we can tell from all the comments you make about the appearance of your Johns' wives. :rolleyes:

Now THAT one was seriously HILARIOUS!!!! :lmao:

Wasn't it though? :lmao:

Donna, why did you turn on Lizzie's limelight?:rolleyes:

Because "she needs it. It's what she craves and can't live without, the thing she is most passionate about." :lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

As in the discovery of a train wreck, one just cannot help themselves. :p

Thou protest too much.

As many here say: What ever gets you through the day.

BTW, I told my H that he should go be with the OW. I was willing to peacefully let him be on his marry way without any fight about anything from me. I agreed to parent equally with him and thankfully money is not an issue.

Lizzie, now I'm really confused. Why would he beg me to take him back if all he wanted was the OW? She even begged him to come stay with her when I kicked him out and he refused. What did I do to made him stay with insignificant little old me? I must have amazing powers to make people do things they don't wan to do.

BW's rise up and use your powers to change the world and let your H's go to the woman they truly want to be with. If they would only get off their knees and stop begging us to take them back, we could solve world hunger and create world peace.

Impudent Oyster
. Your feelings aren't important to him anymore.....don't try to discuss them with him because it only stresses him out and he runs to me.. Unless you want him to spend more time with me stop nagging him about the kids, the house, the bills, family matters, etc. .

Lizzie, I'd really like a night off from the old ball and chain...if I start nagging him about the kids and bills now do you think you might have an opening for him say, tomorrow night at 8:00?

this letter is sick, just sick. its a huge tear in the moral fabric of society

:lmao:... it's Plagiarism Alpha...

Impudent Oyster
Thou protest too much.

As many here say: What ever gets you through the day.

BTW, I told my H that he should go be with the OW. I was willing to peacefully let him be on his marry way without any fight about anything from me. I agreed to parent equally with him and thankfully money is not an issue.

Lizzie, now I'm really confused. Why would he beg me to take him back if all he wanted was the OW? She even begged him to come stay with her when I kicked him out and he refused. What did I do to made him stay with insignificant little old me? I must have amazing powers to make people do things they don't wan to do.

BW's rise up and use your powers to change the world and let your H's go to the woman they truly want to be with. If they would only get off their knees and stop begging us to take them back, we could solve world hunger and create world peace.

I tried. I packed his bags and pushed him out the door but he wouldn't go to her.

Maybe I should have driven him? :eek:

Lizzie, I'd really like a night off from the old ball and chain...if I start nagging him about the kids and bills now do you think you might have an opening for him say, tomorrow night at 8:00?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao:

You just conjured up an image of - well, I won't say it here. :cool:

But I can just see this continuing to play out 20 years from now. The big attraction will be when the false teeth can come out. :laugh:

As a veritable sex God, myself(a blessing and a curse, eh Liz), I see no point in rubbing the less gifted's nose in things, Liz. :)

And, that smell of you, you mention, don't these guys ever wash? What types of guys are you dealing with, in that regard?

If you do decide to send something like this, perhaps you could include something comforting, as well, like the results of current STD testing. That would be the polite thing to do, eh?

From the July/August 2008 edition of Flair Magazine :laugh:..

Seriously? I was kind of wondering how Lizzie found the time to write so many words. With all the MM who need her and all.

As a veritable sex God, myself(a blessing and a curse, eh Liz), I see no point in rubbing the less gifted's nose in things, Liz. :)

And, that smell of you, you mention, don't these guys ever wash? What types of guys are you dealing with, in that regard?

If you do decide to send something like this, perhaps you could include something comforting, as well, like the results of current STD testing. That would be the polite thing to do, eh?

OMG, this has got to be the best thread in a long time. You guys are so funny. Thanks for the laugh Lizzie. We can always depend on you.:lmao:

Impudent Oyster
You just conjured up an image of - well, I won't say it here. :cool:

But I can just see this continuing to play out 20 years from now. The big attraction will be when the false teeth can come out. :laugh:

I hear you get great suction like that.

Who says there's no market for a toothless old tart?

Seriously? I was kind of wondering how Lizzie found the time to write so many words. With all the MM who need her and all.

Yeah, it did sound a little-un-Lizzie. I enjoyed it, though.

If I was 15 again, I'd be heading into the bathroom with it stuffed in my pants(along with the neighbors stolen underwear, ala Portnoy's Complaint:))

Impudent Oyster
I wonder if the next MM enjoys the taste of the last one? :confused:

Baby wipes have many, many uses you know. ;)

And, I hear there are portable fumigation devices or services that make housecalls. Heck, in a pinch, maybe the Orkin folks could provide services.

But , seriously, Liz, are you doing Kegel exercises regularly? You've got to be losing some elasticity at this point. One must do the routine maintenance for one's profession.

bentnotbroken

:eek: Some things I don't want to know. Let's just leave the baby wipes, for the babies and makeup removal.