June 25,2009 is the date

That's great, TF! How are you two getting along? And how is he handling getting divorced? It's definitely not an easy thing to go through.

• Author
TogetherForever
Sounds good for you! Did he show you the paperwork, or just tell you that he filed?

Hi Owl!!

Yup!! The paperwork is home & I have the receipt for payment in our checkbook.

Good to "see" you again Owl. How are you?

Glad to hear that things are going well for you! I'm doing well. Had a great Father's Day, and celebrated my wife' s b-day as well.

• Author
TogetherForever
Glad to hear that things are going well for you! I'm doing well. Had a great Father's Day, and celebrated my wife' s b-day as well.

And I'm glad to hear you are doing well Owl!!

I was so curious to see how everyone was doing.

:)

LucreziaBorgia

Its about time! You guys have been together for nearly ten years, eh? It does take time to cut those last ties though even when you live separately. I'm sure you are having somewhat of a sigh of relief.

It took us five years of separation and separate lives before exH and I finally got into permanent separate residences. It will take a year before we can file, and even then I'm not sure if we will go ahead with it. Depends on what is going on with exH and his gf and me and my bf, I guess.

Good to see that the papers were filed though. It will make things much easier with shared assets, house, etc.

• Author
TogetherForever
Its about time! You guys have been together for nearly ten years, eh? It does take time to cut those last ties though even when you live separately. I'm sure you are having somewhat of a sigh of relief.

It took us five years of separation and separate lives before exH and I finally got into permanent separate residences. It will take a year before we can file, and even then I'm not sure if we will go ahead with it. Depends on what is going on with exH and his gf and me and my bf, I guess.

Good to see that the papers were filed though. It will make things much easier with shared assets, house, etc.

Hi LB.

Yeah, this august will be 9 years we're together.

Actually his stbxw ( :) ) has a bf that's she's moving in with at the end of the summer & said it would be a good idea if they filed for divorce now. (Ya think?!)

• Author
TogetherForever
Why did it take her to file? Why didn't he?

He did file.

Getting divorced wasn't a big issue until she decided to move in with her bf.

• Author
TogetherForever
Good for both of you.....who cares who filed,as long as it is filed! Congratulations!

Well Thank You Tami!!

fooled once

Actually his stbxw ( :) ) has a bf that's she's moving in with at the end of the summer & said it would be a good idea if they filed for divorce now. (Ya think?!)

That is why I got confused.

And you have more patience than I would -- I can't image being with someone else's spouse for 9 years.

• Author
TogetherForever
Great news, TF!!!!

Thank OWoman!!!

Good to see you again!

TF

• Author
TogetherForever
Congrats, it's nice to get those pesky legalities out of the way!! :)

Thanks Silk!!!

Yeah it is nice!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!Even after all these years:)

• Author
TogetherForever
I just saw this..

Congratulations, TF!

It's a huge relief, hey!

Hey Lyssa,

Yes it is a relief!!

• Author
TogetherForever
Hi TF, Wishing you all the best Girl!:D

And Thank You Mino!!!!