For sale

stampdaddy

Many "never been used" kitchen gadgets, tupper wear, spices, tools, office supplies, tooth brushes, toilet paper (Quank, you need some honey?), cleaning supplies, sun block, baskets, a large mirror, sheets, broom/dustpan/mop combo, and some other crap..

CHEAP!

I'll take the sunblock(got skin cancer from the game, Stamp). How much?

Were you outfitting a bomb shelter?

• Author
stampdaddy
I'll take the sunblock(got skin cancer from the game, Stamp). How much?

Were you outfitting a bomb shelter?

for you, pal" $1.89, plus shipping and handling of course, which is $30...

no bomb shelter, just the things you don't think about when you are having to start all over...

JeezLouise

Stamp, when women leave domestic violence shelters, they are often set up in cheap, run-down housing with the barest minimum.

Your boxes of "start up" goods may really be a lifesaver to a woman and children who are struggling to start a brand new life, (albeit one that is never free from worries, as we all know).

How about find your local women's center, and go drop off your boxes, and give another woman an easier chance at a better future?

(((((stamp)))))

GorillaTheater
Stamp, when women leave domestic violence shelters, they are often set up in cheap, run-down housing with the barest minimum.

Your boxes of "start up" goods may really be a lifesaver to a woman and children who are struggling to start a brand new life, (albeit one that is never free from worries, as we all know).

How about find your local women's center, and go drop off your boxes, and give another woman an easier chance at a better future?

(((((stamp)))))

This is an excellent suggestion; seconded.

Except that I want your spice collection.

• Author
stampdaddy
Are the sheets 350 count or up?

600 hundo, baby... These have been used though.. GRRRRRRR Baby!

just joshin

• Author
stampdaddy

(((((stamp)))))

This is EXACTLY what I was trying to do for a woman and children who are struggling to start a brand new life....

bentnotbroken
600 hundo, baby... These have been used though.. GRRRRRRR Baby!

just joshin

OOOHHHH, my delicate skin can only handle the best;) But the shelter is a wonderful idea. Those things can help someone else get on their feet. EXCELLENT (guitar fingers).

JeezLouise
This is EXACTLY what I was trying to do for a woman and children who are struggling to start a brand new life....

I know that.

But let's be honest here. You need to let go of these things. And these things can really help a woman who really DOES have nothing to her name. Your XMW wasn't going to walk out of her marriage and home with nothing on her back and no boxes in the backseat. And if she did, then she probably needed to work on replacing them herself without being handed them on a silver platter.

Why? Is her husband keeping the house in the divorce? Then the kids can stay with him until she gets settled into her new place, and she'll have plenty of time to shop. And reflect on what it means to start a brand new life on her own two feet, with honesty and integrity.

I knew what this was the minute I saw the title...I love it - LOL

I'll take the antibacterial soap....

• Author
stampdaddy
Stamp, let me list it all on ebay and I'll give you 50%;)

How bout you list ME on Ebay? We'll make a fortune!

White Flower
How bout you list ME on Ebay? We'll make a fortune!

I'll make the first bid.;)

• Author
stampdaddy
I'll make the first bid.;)

ooooooh Doctor! but I'd want YOU to be the last bid, baby!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

tip of the day: Never EVER pass up an offer of toilet paper. Because you never know when you'll be caught with your pants down :eek:

HAHAHAHA ... a bit of a left turn, but toilet paper related.

in college, one of the really cool professors did a "LoveShack" type column for the campus paper, so we got to know her pretty well. When the first Pres. Bush was announced as the keynote speaker for my graduation, she told us that she'd met him years ago as an undergrad. That she'd gone to the talk he was giving at the school auditorium and there was a mike for student/public questions and comments. So "Aunt Pam" gets up with her big old hippie bag, goes to the mike, sets the bag down next to her and as she's talking, she happens to knock over the bag and several rolls of TP that she swiped from the library go rolling down the aisle and everyone's watching them, rather than focusing on her question :lmao::lmao::lmao:

thank heavens MY class behaved on G-Day!

White Flower
ooooooh Doctor! but I'd want YOU to be the last bid, baby!! grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

If I win the auction baby that means we both win;)

• Author
stampdaddy
If I win the auction baby that means we both win;)

you better stock up on the Cranberry Juice, is all I gotta say.. and maybe some crutches....

White Flower
you better stock up on the Cranberry Juice, is all I gotta say.. and maybe some crutches....

Promises promises!

White Flower
apple juice and a cane?

Make that an apple-tini and a sex toy and you've got a deal.:laugh:

• Author
stampdaddy
Make that an apple-tini and a sex toy and you've got a deal.:laugh:

I am afraid of what you would do to ME with that toy.. I might need the crutches!

White Flower
I am afraid of what you would do to ME with that toy.. I might need the crutches!

Watch out tiger, grrrrrrrr