An update from Stampdaddy

hey all... It's been a while since I have updated my trials and tribulations here.

Let's see.. After having my house now for a little over 2 years, I FINALLY am finishing the work that I started from day one... (this was supposed to be "our house", but ya know...) I have chosen the paint colors, knocked out a half wall and built a bar. Picked out the granite top all by my little 'ol self. Picked out the lighting, had it installed. The painter is finishing up the kitchen with the coolest Sandstone paint. I actually had about 5 rooms "started" from 2 years ago but havent been able to finish them with this smothering sitiuation that I have been in. But the other day, while trying to pick out some drapes, or shades or whatever the hell they are called, I was hit with the biggest panic attack I have had.. I felt so guilty about what I was doing. In fact, I felt about 100 different emotions, none good. I felt spite, regret, anger, remorse, lonliness, go f**k yourselfidness etc... I know that is what I am NOT supposed to feel, and I grabbed back ahold of it, now I am proud of myself and ashamed that I havent been able to get past barely functioning. And WHY?? Because of a stupid AFFAIR.

I never would have thought that our relationship would end, and I nevr made the "choice" to say goodbye, and I was never actually told "goodbye". But yesterday, I made that choice. I will, from here on out, not have one ounce of regret for LIVING my life, however I see fit. If I want to paint my walls pink with brown dots all of it, so be it. If I just happen to meet someone else one day, I will not feel bad about it. I gave my ALL, and I never gave up. But Zed is dead, baby. Zed is dead.

cheers

bentnotbroken

And that's what's happening in our world today, good night.:p Good job. Keep humpin toward healing. You will be at the top of the hill before you know it.:)

IfWishesWereHorses

Stampdaddy,

PLEASE don't paint your walls pink with brown dots!!! :p Glad you are moving forward!

And that's what's happening in our world today, good night.:p Good job. Keep humpin toward healing. You will be at the top of the hill before you know it.:)

Hump selectively, though.

The arch becomes your nest. Be selective in whom you entrust entry to. It was a lesson I learned many, many years ago, then forgot ;)

Hang in there. Nest-building is the good work. Thanks for the update :)

• Author
Hump selectively, though.

Oh, I feel sorry for the first "humptee". They may come walking in, but they'll be limpin' out... :lmao:

bentnotbroken
Oh, I feel sorry for the first "humptee". They may come walking in, but they'll be limpin' out... :lmao:

EEEEEWWWW, you guys:p, I just meant work hard, not be hard.:rolleyes:

• Author
EEEEEWWWW, you guys:p, I just meant work hard, not be hard.:rolleyes:

Oh, ok, now I see.... sorry

Well, she would be the Humpee, by the Dumpee(or Humpty Dumpty for short).:bunny::bunny:

• Author

In all seriousness though, this has been the most ridiculous roller coaster ride ever. I have read SO many other threads, some similar, some not, and really, at the end of the day for any of these messed up situations, it is hard to find the good. At this point, even if she showed up free, the wake left behind all of the poor decisions, indecision, etc only leaves scraps for me, and hurdles all of the way through, all the way to Heaven's Gate. I guess there could have been ways that things could have been handled differently to make this easier, but they werent, still arent, and her road has barely begun..

Chrome Barracuda

Your life is what you make it...

Only you can control you, why are you still dwelling on her? You should be dating single women.

bentnotbroken
Your life is what you make it...

Only you can control you, why are you still dwelling on her? You should be dating single women.

Don't you mean humpin single women?:o

theycallmeprincess

zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz me me me zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz me me me zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz me me me zzzzzzzzzzzz:bunny:

• Author
zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz me me me zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz me me me zzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz me me me zzzzzzzzzzzz:bunny:

Hey, that's my line....!

And frankly...it's exactly what you SHOULD be saying in this circumstance!!!! :) :) :)

Glad to hear where you're at, SD. I say go for the pink with poo spots...if you like it, do it. Just don't take anyone else in there if you're ever wanting them to come back! ;)

A "me me me" attitude is healthy when it doesn't impinge on anyone else's life. Its when that "me me me" is at the expense of others that it's a bad thing.

Rock on, SD. I've always liked the way you come across since you've started here...but I sure like this recent version of SD much more than the one who showed up here originally! :)

Confused4Now
And frankly...it's exactly what you SHOULD be saying in this circumstance!!!! :) :) :)

Glad to hear where you're at, SD. I say go for the pink with poo spots...if you like it, do it. Just don't take anyone else in there if you're ever wanting them to come back! ;)

A "me me me" attitude is healthy when it doesn't impinge on anyone else's life. Its when that "me me me" is at the expense of others that it's a bad thing.

Rock on, SD. I've always liked the way you come across since you've started here...but I sure like this recent version of SD much more than the one who showed up here originally! :)

I'm totally with you on that one Owl...SD and I share the same situations and almost the results at the same time.....I'm doing everything to heal and move on. My divorce is almost final and the MW is out of my life. So I know I'm heading in the right direction as SD.

o get past barely functioning. And WHY?? Because of a stupid AFFAIR.

I never would have thought that our relationship would end, and I nevr made the "choice" to say goodbye, and I was never actually told "

cheers

SD, I a m a newbie here....well relatively speaking....So you had an affair with a MW ? (sorry didnt do the research on your threads)

So wondering as BS whose wife had an affair....did you actually fall in love with MW/OW ? And you thought she was the one ?

• Author
SD, I a m a newbie here....well relatively speaking....So you had an affair with a MW ? (sorry didnt do the research on your threads)

So wondering as BS whose wife had an affair....did you actually fall in love with MW/OW ? And you thought she was the one ?

sincerely, do you and I need to talk via PM's? would that help? the answer is YES, I did fall so in love with her, and her with me... I can help you and be gentle and kind at the same time, undetstanding that NO two situations are the same.. just let me know