Update from a FORMER OW

mistresswchildren

mistresswchildren

Hey guys,

Haven't been here in a while. I am over the affair, and I am on to bigger and better things! I just wanted to let you all know that the kids and I are doing pretty great. Still haven't found a job yet, but I guess I just have to take everything one step at a time.

The clarity that I have now after the end of the affair is amazing. I have found someone for now that makes me truly happy. He is completely accepting of the kids. We are happy together, and he has never been married. He has accepted everything about my past, and I have accepted everything about him.

I think back to six months ago, and I am amazed at the progress I have made. I sincerely hope that all OW/OM get the chance to feel good about their lives again. While I know some of you are accepting of your roles, those who aren't need to realize that there are great things awaiting you on the outside of an affair.

MWC...

That's awesome, I'm beyond happy for you:bunny:

It sucks that you have to endure the pain to get to the other side....but soooo worth it. I'm glad the fog has lifted and you've got relatively sunny skies.

I knew you could do it!

Thanks for the update, it's nice to know when things turn around for someone, this place seems hopeless at times, great to see you made it.

Best wishes for the job, all things in good time. Take care.

LakesideDream

MWchillins.. Kudo's to you. You give us hope. Keep it up, happiness is like a plant, it need to be cared for.

bentnotbroken

It appears your blessings are many and you are well on your way to happiness and prosperity.:)

Glad to hear that you are doing well MWC! (I'm an old user with a new name and havent been here for a while, but I always had faith in ya!)

God Bless!;)