This may sound lame....

....but it was my XMM's birthday today and I DID NOT send him birthday wishes in any way shape or form! :D Did I want to? yes, it was all I thought about all day. Did I? No!

just wanted to share.... :D

• Author

I was thinking of sending something than thought...."you know, he has a wife and family that can give him plenty of birthday wishes, I don't need to waste my time"..... and that's all I needed to stop myself. Are there times when I miss the hell out of him....absolutely....However I'm slowly coming out of the "fog" and every morning I wake up I find myself missing him a little less than I did the day before! :D

Cheers Alaska Gal

Something thats helped me regarding B-days, Holidays etc...

I just play the whole thing out in my head on how ANY contact would go...

Every time it leads back to the same conclusion

There is nothing that gets around the fact that they are married. Nothing.

Until there is a change there is NOTHING TO SAY...it all leads to alot of friggin trouble..

Congrats for staying firm. Silence is like kryptonite to these folks...let it do the hard work..

You go have fun and live your life, thats what im doin...

BroD

smarterthanbefore

This do not sound lame at all. U should be proud of yourself. I know how hard it is to go NC. I've been there myself. Everyday I stayed NC was a victory. I was with my xmm for 6 months before I knew he was married, by then I was already emotionally attached. He was in the military, so a wife was easy to hide, as he traveled all the time. I immediately broke it off. It was the hardest thing ever. I know how you feel. Keep upthe good work. You will meet a great guy that is only for you. You deserve that.