Here it goes...

So the past couple of weeks have been insane. I managed to run into my exboyfriends best friend. (The ex and I ended things two years ago). I've always had an attraction towards his bestfriend but we never did anything when I was dating the ex. I found out T (the best friend) has been married for over a year. We started talking about how we never hang out the way we used too and we should catch up on old times. A couple days later T gets a hold of me and we decide to hang out later that night.

The first time we hung out nothing happened. We just got each other caught up on whats been going on with our lives in the past two years. A few days pass and we got ahold of each other again. We decided to hang out and thats when the tide changed. Maybe the liquor pulled out some of the things we've been holding back but things got pretty heated up.

He's supposedly not happy in his marriage. I think he's in love with the idea of being in love and moves too fast. One thing turned into another and all caution flew out of the window. Though we haven't had sex since that semi drunken night we've done other things.

There is a part of me that feels guilty. There is a part of me that wishes he would feel guilty. There is a part of me that wants to get out before things get too sour. There is a part of me that wants to stick around.

Listen to the parts of you that tell you to feel guilty and to get out, and then GET OUT! No good's going to come of this, and you don't want to get more emotionally involved with T any more than you are already. You said it yourself, he's in love with being in love and he moves too fast. Not the kind of R you really want to establish. But of course, the kicker is the M part.

Run, baby, run...

--LG.

Stay away...if he is unhappy in his M, then he has 2 choices...either work it out, or leave his W. It has to be his decision and until then he ought to be off limits.

I can assure you, as others will agree..if u continue the A, then you are setting yourself up for an unhealthy relationship that is based on lies and deceit. A rollarcoaster ride, no one wants to be on....Stop before you get sucked in....

So the past couple of weeks have been insane. I managed to run into my exboyfriends best friend. (The ex and I ended things two years ago). I've always had an attraction towards his bestfriend but we never did anything when I was dating the ex. I found out T (the best friend) has been married for over a year. We started talking about how we never hang out the way we used too and we should catch up on old times. A couple days later T gets a hold of me and we decide to hang out later that night.

The first time we hung out nothing happened. We just got each other caught up on whats been going on with our lives in the past two years. A few days pass and we got ahold of each other again. We decided to hang out and thats when the tide changed. Maybe the liquor pulled out some of the things we've been holding back but things got pretty heated up.

He's supposedly not happy in his marriage. I think he's in love with the idea of being in love and moves too fast. One thing turned into another and all caution flew out of the window. Though we haven't had sex since that semi drunken night we've done other things.

There is a part of me that feels guilty. There is a part of me that wishes he would feel guilty. There is a part of me that wants to get out before things get too sour. There is a part of me that wants to stick around.

Well the life of an OW is not a pleasant one - just ask the people here.

Do you really wan to live that life?

Why did you two break up the first time? I hope you don't say because he is a lying, scheming, cheating SoB...

• Author

T and I were never together. I used to date his best friend when I was 19 years old. We ended things a few months after I turned 21. When I was dating T's best friend I came to know a couple of the girls he dated and all of them are very similiar. I just had this weird sexual attraction towards T for four years now...I should get out before other people start finding out...

• Author

He's told me numerous amounts of times that he is unhappy with his marriage. His wife doesn't give him any freedom etc etc. His wife always wonders what he is up too. Gee I wonder why? He's never stayed faithful in a relationship and she's married to him...T has even gone as far to show me that he's in the "process" for filing for divroce...I'll believe it when I see it...

You need to stay away from him and let him make his own decisions. Just like you stated " he has never been faithful in any relationship even when he's married.. do you think he's going to be faithful to you. Do you want to be like his wife or soon to be ex wife, like sitting at home , wondering where he's at and what he's doing?

I'm curious to know why do you want him to feel guilty? He's getting a taste of both worlds.

He's never stayed faithful in a relationship and she's married to him

THIS is what you want in a man?

No? Then there's your answer as to what to do next.