Dammit dammit dammit dammit dammit dammit dammit

MM just came by. I swear, I meant for him to sit in his car downstairs, because I had a bunch of documents to give him , i told him i'll come downstairs and give it to him, but i was taking too long to come down so he came up. and we slept together. f***********k.

its been two weeks im struggling to get over him and now this.

im accepting all people to start yelling at my idiocy......now. have fun.

This cycle won't end till you make a decisive, final step and cut him loose.

Until then, you will have moments of agony and moments of pleasure.

LakesideDream

Kismet, not to worry, it's just another case of accidental intercourse. I'm jealous ! All my life I've been waiting for a lady to slip, flip mid air and land on my penis. I'm getting a bit long in the tooth... it may never happen to me and that's a dissappointment. And here it's happened to you, and you are still a young woman.

Some people have all the luck ! :bunny:

I m not going to call you an idiot but you do realize he has a wife he goes home to and uses her for support and then he has you; his f*** buddy. How do you ever want people to respect you if you don't respect yourself.

Why did he break up with you? Because he was afraid of getting caught? Guess he felt safe enough today to use you freely.

Next time, Fed Ex the documents.

LakesideDream
Why did he break up with you? Because he was afraid of getting caught? Guess he felt safe enough today to use you freely.

Next time, Fed Ex the documents.

NJ, I know a guy who drives a Fex Ex truck... I'm positive he's be overjoyed to make the pickup, considering the always present possibility of accidents "happening"....... just thinkin.

phoenixrising

I really, truly do know a woman who fell in love and ended up marrying the FedEx man...

... but alas they went through a horrible divorce after only a couple of years.

Good story, though...

Kismet, not to worry, it's just another case of accidental intercourse. I'm jealous ! All my life I've been waiting for a lady to slip, flip mid air and land on my penis. I'm getting a bit long in the tooth... it may never happen to me and that's a dissappointment. And here it's happened to you, and you are still a young woman.

:lmao::lmao::lmao: That was comedy.

KG: I'm sure not gonna' judge!

If anything, I want to say thanks because I could imagine making the same mistake. I don't feel vulnerable to it, but I suppose you didn't either!

How are you feeling about it now?

NJ, I know a guy who drives a Fex Ex truck... I'm positive he's be overjoyed to make the pickup, considering the always present possibility of accidents "happening"....... just thinkin.

If your Fed Ex friend isn't married, KG would probably be a lot better off.

phoenixrising

... and to be honest, I've been wondering how you've been doing, Lakeside. Obviously, one particularly woman in question has not yet slipped...

I smile when I see the OP saying they're idiot and they don't mind being flamed... they rarely do when they ask for it.. it's sweet.. ;)

LsD isn't that supposed to be the definition of a nympho - a woman who can trip you up on the street and manage to be lying underneath you when you fall? I guess you've just been tripping the wrong women :p...

LakesideDream
... and to be honest, I've been wondering how you've been doing, Lakeside. Obviously, one particularly woman in question has not yet slipped...

I suppose that depends on how you define "slipped". ...... I'm smiling at least a little bit every day. :rolleyes:

MM just came by. I swear, I meant for him to sit in his car downstairs, because I had a bunch of documents to give him , i told him i'll come downstairs and give it to him, but i was taking too long to come down so he came up. and we slept together. f***********k.

KG, chill!

You were anything but over him and you didn't want to be... not really. So, while this is a "setback", it's also what you did really really want on another level. So, now you got that. Now you can decide, on your own terms rather than having been dumped, whether you want to move on and get over him, or whether you'd kinda still like to keep him around.

It's no biggie. (I meant the "accidental sex", not the package he was delivering.) But it does give you an opportunity to decide what it really is you want.

bentnotbroken

Why not mail the documents or as someone else said, fedex em?:confused: Owoman is right, you don't want it over.

Kis, U had a slip. Just like a alcoholic. Pick yourself, up and get back on the wagon. Mama said there were going to be days like this.....

Dont beat yourself up too much, now i am sure you will be hurting the next few days, just try to remember the next few days pain, so maybe next time, you will remember., and can resist (( hugs))

LakesideDream
Dont beat yourself up too much, now i am sure you will be hurting the next few days, just try to remember the next few days pain, so maybe next time, you will remember., and can resist (( hugs))

And for heavens sake wear rubber sole shoes around the house for a couple of weeks !

IfWishesWereHorses

Had dinner with a very dear girlfriend of mine tonight. One year ago almost exactly she was sitting two booths away from us tonight, telling me about a first date with a wonderful guy who had been divorced for 10 years. His exwife was calling raising hell during their first date. Tonight I reminded her that at the time I had told her, the ex might not be a crazy as you want to think. The reason she requested dinner was to inform me that unbenounced to her, one week after she had spent 1500 on a birthday party for him and his friends, his thanksgiving holidays to the mountains with his kids had included his exwife. WOW! They (DF and he)spent everyday together before that. SHE can't imagine WHY???? WHY???? Because this is normal for him.

Doesn't even seem out of the ordinary to him. He's been living this for too long. My question.... are you good with this????? HELL NO!!!!!

Turns out his exwife gets on his computer and finds pics of a cruise they took a month ago and is comparing "the happiness factor" to the pics he and his children and his exwife took on their Thanksgiving trip. HE TOLD HER THIS! Granted he's missing a chromosone or two.

What do you want Kismet???? You have all of the information you need staring you in the face. Are you good with it?????

Kismet

Why would anyone flame you?

I think you should do it again. Seriously. I've been in this position and once it repulsed me enough to think that he broke up with me for her and now he wants to sleep with ME?! Yeah. It made me NEVER want to do it again.

That, and he ended up getting caught (not by my design, just his stupidity) shortly after my slip up and his f--- up.

Kismet it takes two to tango. You know, he could have stayed in his car - the reason he didn't is because he wanted another sesh with you.

He was the one who ended it and he's the one who proved how weak he is - he knew exactly what was going to happen when he came into your home - you two have known each other too long to think differently.

I expect he'll find all kinds of reasons to pop round now. Maybe not once a week like he used to do but just enough to give him a little Kismet 'hit' in between living his life.

Sadly you're just not at that strong enough stage to say no to him right now - I just hope this sad situation doesn't go on for years and years.

Well KG I don't know what else to say.

Last thread I implored you to tell his W FOR THIS VERY REASON.

You aren't bad.

You aren't evil.

You ARE weak.

I have a very simple choice. Continue being his bed buddy or end it. Anb by end it I mean inform his W.

(Yes, I know you have repeatedly said you will not, but as a BS, I would want to know.)

Good luck