I am the weakest person ever

We went NC for 2 weeks. It hurt but I was moving along.

He called and we talked for almost 2 hours. It was nice. We talked about everything, like we did when we were friends before the A.

I know I need to cut him off completely and not answer the phone if he calls again, it was just nice for a little while to feel like I had my friend back.

Sigh, get back on the NC pathway..It may have felt like you had your 'friend' back, but you know deep down the dynamtic has changed and you two can never go back to that friendship as too many lines and boundries have been crossed. It's only a matter of time before he pushes things too far, has inappropriate conversations and sexual intent flirting to you as well.

He's reacting to the NC and putting on a show, pulling out all the stops to try to woo you back. Remember WHY you're in NC mode.

• Author

Do men have a sense about these things or something?

I never declared NC, just did it. I did not contact him, he did not contact me. Things were moving along and I was getting there. The pain came in waves, but I was coping. Then this out of the blue.

Some of the things he said in the conversation were also very child like, like he was seeking my approval. That part was very strange.

WWIU: Thank you! You have been a great supporter in my mess. You were the one that showed me NC was the way to go for me.