Deep,Neurotic Questions...

quirkyalonegrl

quirkyalonegrl

Why do we drive ourselves mad from constantly obsessing over people,when they are making us feel so ****? Is there really any point in investing all of our time & energy on a person that as well as making us feel 100 feet tall,can equally make us feel about two centimetres big? :mad:

Why should I accept abuse from a critical,negative b/friend when I can get the same amount of abuse from my own family? Don`t mean to be pessimestic here but...when we accept second best from women/men,aren`t we just putting ourselves down? :eek:

Anyone reading this should look at themselves in the mirror,and say to yourself "I am worth SOO much more than I deserve". These men/women that are using you are also emotionally disabling you. Don`t take any more crap - get outta these awfully crippling situations.

Anyone reading this should look at themselves in the mirror,and say to yourself "I am worth SOO much more than I deserve". These men/women that are using you are also emotionally disabling you. Don`t take any more crap - get outta these awfully crippling situations.

I agree.

If this is happening to YOU... get a divorce :laugh:

Yep, no sense letting these vampires destroy you. Cheaters are abusive, by definition. Best to run from them, just like the disordered.