Where Do one go from here?

It has been a while since I've been here. A lot has been going on.I can't recall where I left off. I think I was on the verge of breaking it off with MM. That worked for a minute until after a I broke it off with him I found out I was pregnant. I didn't have to contact him he contacted me and basically told me I was pregnant. "That was his intention he says." However, the car he purchased for me I no longer have totalled it in a accident, lost the child as a result of the accident. We still have contact. I was doing very good with the nc until around March when I found out I was pregnant. Well of course after the accident he felt compelled to so to speak be there for me. All the time I was in the hospital he was there (when he was not working) the day I was discharged he was there to take me home. I am not boasting but he purhcased me another vehicle. But we just decided to remain friends. Probably in both our minds but one thing I want to admit you can not be friends with a MM after the affair because you will find yourself back where you started from.He says sometime ""he need to let go but of course those be just words.

All the time I was out of work he supported me. We are just to the point of seeing each other sometime.

, lost the child as a result of the accident.

I am sorry for your loss. I know that the emotional scars take longer to heal, but hope that you are physically recovered from the accident.

Wishing you Comfort, Strength...and all that you desire for yourself.

Ronni