Is getting the Premium Subscription worth it?

IfWishesWereHorses

First of all, its EXTREMELY inexpensive! You don't get the ads. You get PMs right away. Your mailbox is larger, though I don't do that many PM's. UMMM.... You are supporting a good cause though I don't believe that its tax deductible! I think there might be a chat room or have been but I've never tried that. That's all I can think about at the moment!

OT for this forum but the subs buys you faster access, a larger PM box, enhanced profile options, full-text notifications and a few other things. The chat is in beta and doesn't work on my Mac. The important thing is your donation supports the site operations, which aren't cheap.

LakesideDream

Matt, When I read your post I immediately clicked on the appropriate box and subscribed.

LS had been a friend to me in very troubled waters. Occasional entertainment. Never a waste of my time.

I felt guilty as hell for not subscribing.

Do it.

I thought it was nice that Tony and Paul showed their appreciation by coming to my city and taking me out drinking. Fun guys, I must say. Although I kind of blacked out, from the strong drinks I guess. They were nowhere to be found the next morning. Still the part I remembered was pretty fun. So overall, I'd say it's worth it, and maybe they will come to visit you, too.

I thought it was nice that Tony and Paul showed their appreciation by coming to my city and taking me out drinking. Fun guys, I must say. Although I kind of blacked out, from the strong drinks I guess.

Though it was a fun evening for all, I was a bit upset at the end to learn you ultimately became a very mean drunk.

Though it was a fun evening for all, I was a bit upset at the end to learn you ultimately became a very mean drunk.

Sorry about that. But you kept getting all the girls. And then you threatened to turn the ads back on for my account.

Overall I'd say the subscription is worth it. It's a site worth supporting, if not just for the political arguments.

I thought it was nice that Tony and Paul showed their appreciation by coming to my city and taking me out drinking. Fun guys, I must say. Although I kind of blacked out, from the strong drinks I guess. They were nowhere to be found the next morning. Still the part I remembered was pretty fun. So overall, I'd say it's worth it, and maybe they will come to visit you, too.

But, did you wake up feeling sore anywhere (you know what I mean:eek:) ????

Or were you missing an organ- awakening in a bathtub full of ice with a note from Tony and Paul saying "Thanks for the donation suckah"...

Just saying- that's what I have heard.

But difficult to subdue? That would be my only concern.

I don't like a fight when I am trying to steal a kidney.

Well??

What does it really buy me?

Yes it's worth every penny.. I forgot how much it is.. but it's very low.. like a few coffees a month or something..

No more ads... the mailbox is bigger.. you get the pm option right away.. there are many options (which I don't use) but they're there.

I only subscribe last year.. it took me awhile to finally do it.. but now, I think that, since this site is so addictive, it's a shame not to..

Not to be nasty or anything but I honestly think that people, who use this site a lot (regular/addicted members) and do not subscribe are CHEAP.. :D

If it was expensive I wouldn't think like that.. but since it's ridiculously inexpensive... I think you'd have to be really greedy not to subscribe.

Just my POV.. ;)