Fresh Start

Just wanted to say that I asked the admin to delete the thread I had started.

While I realise that everyone who posted felt they had a valid and important point to make - it was not relevant to the question I had asked. I was not seeking a moral compass, validation or approval for my relationship, (no matter what the relationship type, one shouldnt need others to validate the relationship, and their own feelings about someone).

My intention was to have a conversation with a specific portion of the population here. I merely wanted to open a discussion and know how others handled a specific situation. It was not a cry for help, or a 'woe is me' post, it was merely a post to say, "here is an issue, and while we do manage 95% of the time, there is the remaining 5%, how do others manage in the same situation?"

I realise that the vast majority of people will not agree with the choices and relationship my bf and I have made, and it wasnt my intent to offend or upset anyone...which is why I posted on the Other Man / Woman board specifically created and intended for "those who find themselves involved with a committed partner", and not in any of the other boards for traditional relationships.

Thank you to those who posted, I am sure you felt you were trying to be helpful, your time was appreciated.

However, the intent of the thread had not been met, so to put an end to the matter and the escalating disagreements, I thought it best to delete the thread.

:)

It was unnecessary to add this comment. When Posts or Threads are deleted, it's considered a Moderating decision, and goes unquestioned and brings no comments.

The fact that the thread was deleted is of nobody's concern, and required no elaboration.