Finally done

It's been a week now since this whole blow up and I have sat and really thought about EVERYTHING.. and I now realize there is NOTHING to salvage from this. I am putting all of my efforts in regards to this relationship into negative thoughts.. She is a liar, a user, a manipulator, a cheater.. She is ugly, she is selfish and she is done!

This sentiment, things that can never be taken back, have been relayed. It has been made VERY clear that I and my heart are completely and forever shut down to her.

Again, I referenced things that can't be taken back, not mean things, just things that were US..

Anyway, she could pull up right now, bags packed and eyes full of tears, it wouldnt make up for all that she did to me, but let's leave it at the LYING...

DONE!!:mad:

Good for you Stamp! You deserve someone who is honest and faithful.. she clearly is NOT! I know this has been a real struggle for you... and I'm very impressed with how far you have come. Now stick with this thinking.. and you will be Free. Hugs.

AP:)

About time my friend!

Now you can REALLY start healing.

Hold fast to that feeling that you've got right now...don't let it go.

Anger has its uses...this is one of them. STICK TO YOUR CONVICTION!

I have high hopes for you, my friend. Your an uncommon man, with a lot to offer.

• Author

I know I have waffled for a pretty long time. I wanted to give her the benefit of the doubt. I was close enough to the situation that I knew she didnt lie to me.. Until the heat was on her and her world was starting to cave in on her. NO EXCUSES. And after talking to her H and he relayed to me that she had said that she wanted to work it out, and then KEPT seeing me... WTF kind of person would push things that far??

And of course I wanted to believe in LOVE....

But this isnt love, this is abuse

So yes OWL, anger will be my friend for a while (used constructively, not destructively) and I will rid this cancer that has eaten away too much of my life.

Thanks to ALL who have helped me along this rocky road

Stamps, as hard as it was for you to get to the point of throwing in the towel once and for all, I know you'll feel so much relief - Like you've set yourself free.

Now...are you willing NOW to take steps to cut her out of your life?

To block her calls/emails/visits so that you're ALLOWED to move on and heal, without getting drawn back into the whole mess again???

• Author

I already feel relief.. I can focus on other things rather than this porridge of sh*t... I am not a mean spirited person in any shape, but I feel mean right now... I will keep it within my thoughts, about her and what a mess she has become.. and I will feel no sorrow for her. She can choke on her porridge

• Author
Good for you. I was so hoping you would get here soon.

Go ahead and stay angry with her. Just make sure to not ascribe her behavior to all women like some on LS do. There IS a good woman out there for a sensitive guy like you. You'll find each other. :)

I just joined the "Women Haters Club".. Woggle is my host...:p

TogetherForever
It's been a week now since this whole blow up and I have sat and really thought about EVERYTHING.. and I now realize there is NOTHING to salvage from this. I am putting all of my efforts in regards to this relationship into negative thoughts.. She is a liar, a user, a manipulator, a cheater.. She is ugly, she is selfish and she is done!

This sentiment, things that can never be taken back, have been relayed. It has been made VERY clear that I and my heart are completely and forever shut down to her.

Again, I referenced things that can't be taken back, not mean things, just things that were US..

Anyway, she could pull up right now, bags packed and eyes full of tears, it wouldnt make up for all that she did to me, but let's leave it at the LYING...

Stampdaddy,

I've reread this a few times & it concerns me.

Don't let that be a hole for her to climb back in & pull you in !!

:laugh: Great... Just make sure your posts stay within LS guidelines eh. :p

I've reread this a few times & it concerns me.

Don't let that be a hole for her to climb back in & pull you in !!

I think I can answer this one for SD. He won't.. Something tells me it's different this time. He really has closed his heart finally and see's what she really is.

• Author
:laugh: Great... Just make sure your posts stay within LS guidelines eh. :p

I think I can answer this one for SD. He won't.. Something tells me it's different this time. He really has closed his heart finally and see's what she really is.

And I will answer for myself as well.. Thanks WW for believe this to be true, cause it sure as sh*t is.. Nothing could be truer... The damage is done, and it will forever be....

Okay...you say it was the lying that finally did it. But SD...you had to know she was a liar...didn't she lie to H? Or is this a case of you thinking she wouldn't lie to you?

I kind of lost track w/what was going on with you.

We see a lot of OW's thinking MM wouldn't lie to HER they way he does to W.

Was this your line of thinking during the A??

I think that calls for a change in av...Little Rascals, maybe? He-Man Woman Haters Club?

Good for you. Use that anger, and keep in mind the light at the end of the tunnel - you will ultimately feel so free and fresh and renewed once you've worked through all of this. :cool:

Hey SD-

Couldn't find your thread. Can only surmise what happened based on this one and where you are.

Been there myself. And man o man, what a relief to be out of that ugly nasty tunnel.

So high five to you!:bunny:

Lookingforward

Good for you SD, but don't confuse THAT woman with all other women.

• Author

OK,

I slept reasonably decent last night.. Lots of weird dreams. Guess my mind is still full of confusion. I DO feel like I am finally looking into the future, MY future, and it looks bright, and of course it is without her. This is a big deal, because for the last 4 years of my life, I have been anticipating her arriving. EVERYDAY, I thought could be the day.. But it never happened, did it? She never was coming, was she? So, now that I have watched her drive her "Crazy Train" off the cliff, there is nothing else for me to wait for.. I did the best I could do. I let every second click off the Hope's clock.. I never quit, and I never stopped believing. Some things in life end. Here is a quote that I had always saved for HER, but now I will use it for ME:

"You'll be surprised to know how far you can go from the point where you thought it was the end."

Isn't it interesting how things like that can remain the same, but the context changes and suddenly it seems to apply just as aptly to the new situation as it did the old?

Every end is a new beginning.

Originally, you might have taken that to mean that the end of her marriage could have resulted in a "new beginning" with you and her.

Now, it means that the end of your relationship with her marks a new beginning in YOUR life going forward.

Keep the head up, SD.

I dont know the backstory, stamp daddy, just wanted to say congrats on letting it go and i mean REALLY letting it go. Every day gets better and puts more distance between you and this relationship you don't need. I'm glad you're feeling relief; that really does feel soooooo good, and is so welcomed after all the negativity that can surround a relationship that is not good for you. I could swim in the relief i'm feeling right now from ending my A; i dodged a bullet. i let go of the boobie prize. And so have you! it's like a new lease on life, and can be very exciting!

• Author
I dont know the backstory, stamp daddy, just wanted to say congrats on letting it go and i mean REALLY letting it go. Every day gets better and puts more distance between you and this relationship you don't need. I'm glad you're feeling relief; that really does feel soooooo good, and is so welcomed after all the negativity that can surround a relationship that is not good for you. I could swim in the relief i'm feeling right now from ending my A; i dodged a bullet. i let go of the boobie prize. And so have you! it's like a new lease on life, and can be very exciting!

Thanks.. I am hoping so, I REALLY am. I am not swimming yet, more like dipping my big toe.. But it's a start..