Voicemail...there's a new feature where

you can use a number to call voicemail and it won't ring to the phone.

It goes directly to voicemail....I have seen people talk about it on here but can't remember the company name. Anyone know?

I don't know the name of the webpage.. it was posted on Ls not long ago..

but if I want to send a voicemail to someone without dialing their number or ringing their phone I just call my own voicemail and one of the menu options is to send a voicemail..

It prompts you thru it asking for the number and then you record the message and hit send..

It goes right into their voicemail without ringing their phone..

I have verizon if it matters...

nopainnogain

Now I know how my ex left me messages w/o my phone ringing. What a b*tch:mad:

lol

lovestruck818

We have this nifty feature on our TV's now...where if we are watching them and the phone rings, the number and name of who is calling pops up in a little box on the TV.

nopainnogain
We have this nifty feature on our TV's now...where if we are watching them and the phone rings, the number and name of who is calling pops up in a little box on the TV.

dang,americans are getting more lazy by the minute lol.

I have it on my Verizon feature.You call the voice mail phone number, and then it'll ask you for your pass code. I had this feature for some years now.So it's definitely not new.

lovestruck818
dang,americans are getting more lazy by the minute lol.

hah, well I didn't choose this feature...it automatically is given to us when we sign up for cable service.