anyone here who has separated/divorced to begin a relationship with the OM/OW

breakingdawn

I was just wondering if there was anyone here who had separated/divorced and began a relationship with the other man/ other woman? How did this go?

Hey there BD - not too many success stories around here, there a a few that i know of, but mostly the OM/OW around here have not formed a relationship in the proper sense with the MM/MW

GreenEyedLady

My partner ended his M and we are in a committed R. We live together and share our life and family together.

We are very happy. We are planning to marry next year. He is my lover and my best friend and he is a wonderful man and partner. (And I wont be hearing otherwise.)

Sometimes it's not all fire and brimstone.

And sometimes it works out.

LucreziaBorgia
How did this go?

H and I ended up back together after being separated for three years. I was in a fairly serious R with OM during that time, but it wasn't enough to completely break the ties between me and H.

My partner ended his M and we are in a committed R. We live together and share our life and family together.

We are very happy. We are planning to marry next year. He is my lover and my best friend and he is a wonderful man and partner. (And I wont be hearing otherwise.)

Sometimes it's not all fire and brimstone.

And sometimes it works out.

Similarly, my partner has ended his M and we are living together as a family, very happily.

My father left his M for his OW (once the kids had grown) and found true happiness.

When it works, it works wonderfully!

I think I responded on your other thread, but here is my story.

My OM left his W and we are in a commited R. We have a bit of geographical distance to overcome yet, but we are working on it. We plan to marry some time late next year well after my Divorce is finalized and his. We are truly happy and commited to one another so it does happen! Good Luck.