what is BS / CS / DH?

I see these abbreviations used around here ... what do they mean?

BS

CS

DH

Pardon my interuption.

Betrayed Spouse

Cheating Spouse

Dish Hands?

Lookingforward

LOLOL - I THINK (but don't quote me) that Dh is darling husband.....could also be richard cranium for short :)

Lookingforward

designated hitter aka someone who can't play any other position ?

Lookingforward

that would be MD

isn't there a short list of abbreviations under the LS guidelines somewhere ?

BFBoyfriend / Best FriendBSBetrayed SpouseBTWBy The WayDDDear DaughterDHDear HusbandDSDear SonDWDear WifeEAEmotional AffairFWBFriends With BenefitsFWIWFor What It's WorthGFGirlfriendHHusbandIANALI Am Not A LawyerIMInstant MessagingIMEIn My ExperienceIM(H)OIn My (Humble) OpinionLDRLong-Distance RelationshipLMAOLaughing My (expletive) OffLOLLaughing Out LoudLTRLong-Term RelationshipMMMarried ManMWMarried WomanOMOther ManOMGOh My GodONSOne Night StandOPOriginal Post(er)OTOff-TopicOTOHOn The Other HandOWOther WomanPMPrivate MessageRRelationshipSOSignificant OtherSTBH/WSoon To Be Husband/WifeWWifeWTFWhat The (expletive)WYSIWYGWhat You See Is What You Get (Commonly used to refer to the advanced text editor)

Lookingforward
BFBoyfriend / Best FriendBSBetrayed SpouseBTWBy The WayDDDear DaughterDHDear HusbandDSDear SonDWDear WifeEAEmotional AffairFWBFriends With BenefitsFWIWFor What It's WorthGFGirlfriendHHusbandIANALI Am Not A LawyerIMInstant MessagingIMEIn My ExperienceIM(H)OIn My (Humble) OpinionLDRLong-Distance RelationshipLMAOLaughing My (expletive) OffLOLLaughing Out LoudLTRLong-Term RelationshipMMMarried ManMWMarried WomanOMOther ManOMGOh My GodONSOne Night StandOPOriginal Post(er)OTOff-TopicOTOHOn The Other HandOWOther WomanPMPrivate MessageRRelationshipSOSignificant OtherSTBH/WSoon To Be Husband/WifeWWifeWTFWhat The (expletive)WYSIWYGWhat You See Is What You Get (Commonly used to refer to the advanced text editor)

yeah that - couldn't figure out how to paste a link lol

LOLOL - I THINK (but don't quote me) that Dh is darling husband.....could also be richard cranium for short :)

Would those not be the same thing? :confused:

Lookingforward
Couldn't that be an oximoron? :eek::p:D

Could be "dear" as opposed to "cheap" ? So I guess CS could also be Cheap Spouse ?

DH = designated husband maybe ?

uote=Lookingforward;1765402]Could be "dear" as opposed to "cheap" ? So I guess CS could also be Cheap Spouse ?

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Thats now is FUNNY:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: designated, LMAO
Could be "dear" as opposed to "cheap" ? So I guess CS could also be Cheap Spouse ?

Has to be cheap Husband, I dont think cheap mm excist, do you????:rolleyes: