My ex just called.. she found my phone number in his wallet

WTF... what the hell is he carrying my cell phone number in his wallet..he knows all my #s by heart.. he probably forgot about it.. :o

She is sooooo pissed off..

They've been together for over 6 years now.. and she never trusted him.. she is still checking every single thing she can check...

Now this.... she called the number and heard my 'message' in my voice mail... she knows my work and home #s too...

Now he's watching his cell phone statement cause I called him 2 weeks ago and didn't 'hide' my #... now she will probably check the statement so he's got to be 'faster' and get rid of that page... but she also might suspect that he tore the page.. one way or another.. he's stuck...

He said he didn't know about the #... that he probably had it for years without knowing it.. yabut she said: this is the wallet I gave you last x-mas... :laugh: he said it probably got stuck between cards and he wasn't aware of it.. He also told her that we didn't talk for years..and he had no idea what I had become... :cool:

He said she was OK with the explanation.. and destroyed the #...

Pheewwww.. I keep my fingers crossed for the 'statement'... He is extremely 'nervous' about it..

LOL...can you possibly blame her for being upset about any kind of contact between you and him???? You're the closest thing to a "professional OW" that we've got around here!!! ROFLMBO!!

• Author
LOL...can you possibly blame her for being upset about any kind of contact between you and him???? You're the closest thing to a "professional OW" that we've got around here!!! ROFLMBO!!

Yabut.. she doesn't know that... she has no clue we even met face to face since our break-up.. I guess she trusts him.. but always have her doubts..

His kids cannot even say my name in front of her.. that's how insecure she is.. (I lived 5 years with him..and these kids liked me)... she's an idiot.

No...she's SMART.

You're an affair waiting to happen...and she's smart enough to see that.

Lookingforward

I wouldn't consider rewriting history to exclude an ex relationship smart, but maybe that's just me.

I wouldn't consider rewriting history to exclude an ex relationship smart, but maybe that's just me.

Agreed - driving something underground rather than confronting it doesn't make it go away. As Freud famously said, what cannot be remembered, cannot be forgotten.

His kids cannot even say my name in front of her.. that's how insecure she is.. (I lived 5 years with him..and these kids liked me)... she's an idiot.

well... i mean, does he cheat on her? Is so, he's the one maintaining her insecurities. And that wouldn't make her an idiot, that would make her perceptive.

Good point...its not like he's lying about talking to an ex, or hiding the fact that he's still communicating with a woman he used to love, or.....errrr....ummmm....hmmmmm....never mind. :)

Why'd you call him? Are you trying to get things back as one your current MMs? How long has it been since he's cheated with you?

Lookingforward
Why'd you call him? Are you trying to get things back as one your current MMs? How long has it been since he's cheated with you?

umm lizzie said the ex called HER....she didn't call him

umm lizzie said the ex called HER....she didn't call him

correction my friend ;):

Now he's watching his cell phone statement cause I called him 2 weeks ago and didn't 'hide' my #...

It will be very obvious if he hid the page of the statement with your number on it! I wouldn't do that - after all, he had explained it to her. Let it go and concentrate on your current MMs ;):p.

Kinda sounds like Lizzie isn't practicing NC.. like a good girl ;)

does NC not count if you HIDE the incoming number? :rolleyes::sick:

i guess in Lizzie's rules - it still counts as NC ...

Lookingforward
does NC not count if you HIDE the incoming number? :rolleyes::sick:

i guess in Lizzie's rules - it still counts as NC ...

But this isn't "one of her MMs"...this is an EX she lived with..........

WTF... what the hell is he carrying my cell phone number in his wallet..he knows all my #s by heart.. he probably forgot about it.. :o

She is sooooo pissed off..

And I bet that just pleases the hell out of you.

Pheewwww.. I keep my fingers crossed for the 'statement'... He is extremely 'nervous' about it..

good, I hope she comes to her senses and drags his butt through a nasty divorce.

Sounds to me like she probably won't, but one can only hope.

.. I guess she trusts him.. but always have her doubts..

Every cheater is an affair waiting to happen, there is nothing to trust there. How could you not have your doubts when a person has lied to you in such great lengths already and successfully pulled if off for a long period of time? Not to mention you will go back to old patterns again, it is impossible not to in a marriage, people don't really change their habits completely at some point you fall back into old ruts again. The life of this woman, a life of snooping and frantic missions to discover her partner at it again is pretty much the life of a BS after an affair for the rest of their days. Why anyone would want to have a life of that is beyond me?!?! :confused: I always say it is a matter of time.

Lizzie will you talk to her if she confronts you and will you tell her that you get paid?

• Author
well... i mean, does he cheat on her? Is so, he's the one maintaining her insecurities. And that wouldn't make her an idiot, that would make her perceptive.

No I was calling her an idiot because once the kids talked about me.. and she shut them up.. they can't say my name in front of her.. This is kind of stupid IMO.

• Author
It will be very obvious if he hid the page of the statement with your number on it! I wouldn't do that - after all, he had explained it to her. Let it go and concentrate on your current MMs ;):p.

Yes I know .. I think he will do more harm by either ripping the page up or something.. she will see that he's trying to hide it.. bad idea..

• Author
And I bet that just pleases the hell out of you.

good, I hope she comes to her senses and drags his butt through a nasty divorce.

Sounds to me like she probably won't, but one can only hope.

Gosh you're bitter.. maybe some therapy would do you some good.. :o

You got to be the 'bitterest' poster on LS... I feel sorry for you.. really.

and for your information.. no it doesn't please me.. if I wanted to be mean and nasty ... gawd I could be sooooo mean and nasty.. it's just not in my nature.. I'm too laid back.. 'live and let live'...

• Author
Every cheater is an affair waiting to happen, there is nothing to trust there. How could you not have your doubts when a person has lied to you in such great lengths already and successfully pulled if off for a long period of time? Not to mention you will go back to old patterns again, it is impossible not to in a marriage, people don't really change their habits completely at some point you fall back into old ruts again. The life of this woman, a life of snooping and frantic missions to discover her partner at it again is pretty much the life of a BS after an affair for the rest of their days. Why anyone would want to have a life of that is beyond me?!?! :confused: I always say it is a matter of time.

Lizzie will you talk to her if she confronts you and will you tell her that you get paid?

WOW... she has no clue that we have slept together ... I was NC for over 1 1/2 to 2 years after I left him (I was too scared to fall in love with him again).. then we got back together.. and it was OK.. I was totally over him.. we became 'best friends' and we had sex... in the last 3 years I would say we had sex about 8-10 times.. I forgot...

The thing is, about her insecurity, is that when I left him the first time.. he met her.. they started dating .. she fell head over heels for him... then after 6-8 months.. he called me back for another 'try'.. I agreed... but I told him that if it wasn't going to work this time, it would be over for good... then he left her.. for me.. and told her that I was the love of his life.. that he never loved a woman like he loved me.. blablabla..(and he still say that)... we tried for a few weeks.. then I left him again.. for good...

They got back together and they finally got married last year.. he loves her very much.. I know that for sure...

We are just having fun together.. this guy is amazingly intelligent, he knows me inside out.. he gives me 'precious tips' he's a very successful businessman..

I doubt she will call me.. but if she does.. I will certainly deny everything.. I don't want to hurt him.. why would I do something like that..

He doesn't pay me.. per say.. each time.. but he gives me nice gifts.. trips, jewelry... and sometimes large amounts of money..

He was like that when I was living with him.. extremely generous.. he had the money.. money has never been a big deal for him. He is millionnaire today.. so he wants me to enjoy myself.. he's one of the best man I've met in my life..

She is also extremely spoiled.. she is his princess.. as she is only one year older than my daughter.. she has everything she wants.. he gets her a new Mercedes every year.. she doesn't have to work... all she can do is spend his money if she wants..

He is also raising her two young kids.. he's also the best dad, her kids love him more than their own dad..

sorry for the 'rant'.. :laugh:

So you are still having an EMA with him? And you wonder WHY she is suspicious and checks up on him?

And he PAYS you for sex? Are you a hooker, or something?

I don't get it, Lizzie. How can you feel that she's not fully justified in not wanting contact with you???? She's not an idiot in any fashion...and she's clearly got every possible reason to be thorougly infuriated that the two of you are still in ANY kind of contact...let alone that he's one of your 'clients'.

What in the heck do you expect her to think about this whole situation????

And I've got to say...calling HER spoiled for getting things from him when you're boinking him for gifts is probably the most hilarious thing I've read in a very long time.

Sheesh.