OWs: Is Tori Spelling your Hero?

lemony fresh

She married, quickly began an affair with a married costar, and dumped her new husband for him. Her new boyfriend disclaimed his daughter he had adopted during his marriage, and quickly got engaged.

Tori got in several public shots to her lover's exwife, including "Now he gets a YOUNG wife." When Dean's exwife did NOTHING wrong.

Now Tori and Dean get their own reality TV show and Tori gets all kinds of opportunity to whine about her life, and gets millions of dollars doing it.

She married, quickly began an affair with a married costar, and dumped her new husband for him. Her new boyfriend disclaimed his daughter he had adopted during his marriage, and quickly got engaged.

Tori got in several public shots to her lover's exwife, including "Now he gets a YOUNG wife." When Dean's exwife did NOTHING wrong.

Now Tori and Dean get their own reality TV show and Tori gets all kinds of opportunity to whine about her life, and gets millions of dollars doing it.

No she's not.. she's a twit... like most Hollywood 'brats'.

• Author
lemony fresh
Ummm.........hero?

yeah, I mean she's living the OW's dream...even getting potshots in to the BW.

yeah, I mean she's living the OW's dream...even getting potshots in to the BW.

My-my .. she's not the only one to be living the OW's dream... there are tons out there.. but you picked a 'twit'... :o

Lookingforward

I'd say you are the one with a very distorted view of OWs

Unless of course you're just trying to make some kind of 'point' here..........

• Author
lemony fresh
I'd say you are the one with a very distorted view of OWs

Unless of course you're just trying to make some kind of 'point' here..........

No, Tori Spelling really IS an OW. It's not a distorted story.

mistresswchildren
No, Tori Spelling really IS an OW. It's not a distorted story.

The point is, yes, it is true, but do you really think that all OW feel that she is a "hero." We all make mistakes, and I am almost positive that no one on here idolizes Tori Spelling. Come on. If you are going to pick someone to idolize, that woman is not the person to place on a pedestal. Most OW on here made a mistake and they do not "look up" to OW. They may ask for advice, but you cannot look up to someone when we all have admitted our mistakes. Now, we learn. I strongly feel that this is one of the most ridiculous threads that someone has ever started. If this is what you are worried about, then maybe a celebrity chat room would work out better for you. Really????:rolleyes:

No she's not.. she's a twit... like most Hollywood 'brats'.

Tori Spelling proves that too much money is hazardous to your mental health. She's used to getting what she wants when she wants it, and I don't think anyone regards her or Britney Spears as poster children for OWs. Poster children for spoiled American brats, perhaps, but that's about it.

There are plenty of Hollywood OWs with a little class, like Lauren Bacall and Katherine Hepburn, or more recently even Angelina Jolie, if you think OWs are so desperate for heroes. Truth is, we're far too busy living our own lives to the fullest to sigh over tabloid tales of misadventure.

Sorry - absolutely no resonance here.

Correction: She is a FOW. She is no longer an OW. She is his wife.

:p Ah - but that piece of paper only matters to the bitter brigade when the W is the one getting screwed over, not the one getting the hot sex. :rolleyes:

I don't know why any OW would see Tori Spelling as a hero. I don't get it. At all.

Angelina Jolie is so hot!

Angelina Jolie is probably a better "OW heroine" if such a thing has to exist. :rolleyes:

She is hot, rich, famous in her own right and a philanthropist.

Much more inspirational...

As if OW go into that situation with a famous "idol" in mind....:rolleyes:

Is the OP deliberately trying to stir up trouble perchance?

Methinks a lemon by any other name may be just as acidic...

I don't care about her personal life but she is utterly talentless and would never have a career if not for her father.

I understand that along with various other cracks at the ex-wife, Tori Spelling said

"When you have a young wife, they can actually have more children because they start younger....I'm young and virile. I can handle it!"

She got one thing right. Buzz Lightyear would be proud to look as virile as Tori Spelling. I expect she's just bitter about her inheritance (the jawline and the $800,000).

I don't care about her personal life but she is utterly talentless and would never have a career if not for her father.

Ah but think of all those plastic surgeons enriched by Papa's dollars - that's got to be philanthropy of a kind too, right? :p

Ah but think of all those plastic surgeons enriched by Papa's dollars - that's got to be philanthropy of a kind too, right? :p

:lmao::lmao:

Love it.

Plastic surgeons are a funny breed. I once met one who said to my BF "I bet you want my job, I get to look at and feel boobs all day"....:sick:

No thanks. My BF thought it was weird too.

Plastic surgeons are a funny breed. I once met one who said to my BF "I bet you want my job, I get to look at and feel boobs all day"....:sick:

And nurses at the diabetic unit get to touch penises all day - if only to change the catheter. :rolleyes: Gosh what some people think counts as a thrill... The highlight of their week must be doing their laundry and speculating about body fluids. :sick:

:lmao::lmao:

Love it.

Wow. What a weird thing to say to someone you just met!

Lookingforward
Angelina Jolie is probably a better "OW heroine" if such a thing has to exist. :rolleyes:

She is hot, rich, famous in her own right and a philanthropist.

Much more inspirational...

As if OW go into that situation with a famous "idol" in mind....:rolleyes:

Is the OP deliberately trying to stir up trouble perchance?

Methinks a lemon by any other name may be just as acidic...

ROFL :lmao::lmao: or bitter perhaps.......OP has been watching a little too much tv methinks

I know what you are trying to say about Tori Spelling, but i think most OW or XOW come here for support because of the tough time we are going through or have gone throu. I am don't really think that this comment is the proper forum just Like I don't think that bashing on here is either. Most of us just want to get help. or give help to make the transition a more bareable one. I am happy for Tori, but that's her and not the people who post on here.

Sorry, but even I have to agree with most. BTW we forgot about Camila Parker ( the prince's MOW, XOW... (so many titles that I can't keep up, but I guess she was there from the beginning and not the middle of the marriage if I recall correctly.)