I was wrong - a complete FOOL!

Well, folks - I have been wrong many times in my life but never like this. I just received a phone call from the police department where MM is attempting to file charges against me for "harrasment" if I ever contact him again!

Well we live and learn folks - we live and learn! Just to think that 6 days ago he was telling me he loved me and missed me.

What a fool I am! :sick:

Well, folks - I have been wrong many times in my life but never like this. I just received a phone call from the police department where MM is attempting to file charges against me for "harrasment" if I ever contact him again!

Well we live and learn folks - we live and learn! Just to think that 6 days ago he was telling me he loved me and missed me.

Well, you've now learned not to mess with a married man. Too many are simply on the prowl for variety. He'll probably just find another OW who knows how to "behave herself." :sick: What a douchebag this guy is.

WOW oh my god Kami that is SO harsh I am so so sorry to hear that, that's horrible!! :( Are you ok?

Guess who's behind that? There is NO way in hell he would do that on his own, think about it when a person wants to dump you because they no longer love you they would not call the police on you if you persisted on maintaining contact with them, they would just keep telling you it is over and perhaps even get firm with you until you get it.

In this case he didn't break up with you because he hates you he broke up with you because he chose to for whatever the reason my be, well guess who's behind this extreme act?

It is not his own doing, that is my hunch. But he does need you to respect his boundaries. He sounds like a selfish jerk anyway OR a spineless one, not sure what's worse.

• Author
Well, you've now learned not to mess with a married man. Too many are simply on the prowl for variety. He'll probably just find another OW who knows how to "behave herself." :sick: What a douchebag this guy is.

Yes, indeed!

• Author
WOW oh my god Kami that is SO harsh I am so so sorry to hear that, that's horrible!! :( Are you ok?

Guess who's behind that? There is NO way in hell he would do that on his own, think about it when a person wants to dump you because they no longer love you they would not call the police on you if you persisted on maintaining contact with them, they would just keep telling you it is over and perhaps even get firm with you until you get it.

In this case he didn't break up with you because he hates you he broke up with you because he chose to for whatever the reason my be, well guess who's behind this extreme act?

It is not his own doing, that is my hunch. But he does need you to respect his boundaries. He sounds like a selfish jerk anyway OR a spineless one, not sure what's worse.

Does not matter "who" was behind it - "he" did it! So, that speaks volumns to me! Yes, I am hurt - deeply - once again!!!! But, at least now I know where I stand - and what kind of person he is.

Does not matter "who" was behind it - "he" did it! So, that speaks volumns to me! Yes, I am hurt - deeply - once again!!!! But, at least now I know where I stand - and what kind of person he is.

Fair enough. Well maybe this is a blessing.

(((((hugs))))) Kami!

(hope you filed counter-charges for slander for the false accusation?)

Lookingforward

and you're right, in the end it doesn't really matter why or if he was pushed to do it - the bottom line is that he did it.

Just take consolation from the fact that it's very obvious he's not a happy man ( and SOMEone is "running scared" so to speak).

HIS OTHER ONE

Remember "Everything Happens for A Reason". As hard as it may seem right now, and as much as it hurts, maybe by this happening it will make it easier for you to finally let go.

torranceshipman

Woah, how nasty! He is the biggest scumbag! But if you can look at it this way...it might be a roundabout useful thing to you. Because...he's acted so low, he's shown what a truly pathetic loser he is, and really shown his true colours - and if you can think of that and only that every time he crosses your mind...you'll not only get over him much quicker but you'll also thank your lucky stars you never ended up with him!

What a pathetic excuse for a man, seriously....

LakesideDream
Remember "Everything Happens for A Reason". As hard as it may seem right now, and as much as it hurts, maybe by this happening it will make it easier for you to finally let go.

I don't like going off topic, however the above statement cannot stand.

Saying "Everything Happens for A Reason" is just the writers way of dodging responsibility, and claiming a "higher power" is really responsible for the pain in their life. That's total bull****. The world is inhabited by six billion human beings each with their own agenda's, wants and needs. It is utter chaos. There is no Universal life force directing individual incidents in our mundane humdrum lives.

Event Horizon

Saying "Everything Happens for A Reason" is just the writers way of dodging responsibility, and claiming a "higher power" is really responsible for the pain in their life. That's total bull****. The world is inhabited by six billion human beings each with their own agenda's, wants and needs. It is utter chaos. There is no Universal life force directing individual incidents in our mundane humdrum lives.

I think it can stand. It's also possible that every event and action that takes place in this dimension was pre-ordained from the "beginning" and nothing can change those actions and outcomes.

Unless you have some knowledge of the "universe" before the big bang that the rest of us don't, then your post above is nothing more than one opinion...in six billion..as is mine...as is the person's you quoted.

E..H

OUCH.

Will this mean your H will find out?

And whatever you do, do NOT contact him - no more calls and VMs, ok?

HIS OTHER ONE

Who said anything about a "higher power". Many of us use this phrase as a way to imply that nothing happens for nothing. In this case, I meant to tell her is if he would not have done this, it would had been harder for her to move on....that's the reason.....Done by him, he is responsible and he is NO higher power!!!

bentnotbroken

And you thought just a short while ago, he was such a prize. What a steaming pile of crap:sick: I hope you have wised up, maybe his wife will too. Leave MM alone and you won't be getting charges filed against you. Look toward the future. If you don't want your H, then let him go and move on to a life you will be more fulfilled by.

• Author
(((((hugs))))) Kami!

(hope you filed counter-charges for slander for the false accusation?)

Actually, the detective that called was way ahead of me. He is going to subpoena both sets of phone records and see who was really calling who. He will then see MM was calling me 8 -12 times a day and texting 3000-4000 times a month. Plus, the detective stated that if he has filed a false charge - to appease the BW - he (the detective) will take care of it for me - I will not need to file anything because he doesn't like to waste his time.

Lookingforward
Actually, the detective that called was way ahead of me. He is going to subpoena both sets of phone records and see who was really calling who. He will then see MM was calling me 8 -12 times a day and texting 3000-4000 times a month. Plus, the detective stated that if he has filed a false charge - to appease the BW - he (the detective) will take care of it for me - I will not need to file anything because he doesn't like to waste his time.

coool...... seems they'll get their just desserts then - maybe will stop and think first next time they pull a stunt like this.

• Author
OUCH.

Will this mean your H will find out?

And whatever you do, do NOT contact him - no more calls and VMs, ok?

No, the detective I spoke with was very kind. No worries - I would not call the SOB now if he was taking his last breath begging me to.

• Author
And you thought just a short while ago, he was such a prize. What a steaming pile of crap:sick: I hope you have wised up, maybe his wife will too. Leave MM alone and you won't be getting charges filed against you. Look toward the future. If you don't want your H, then let him go and move on to a life you will be more fulfilled by.

Thanks BNB! I agree completely! I was a fool! I am going to do what is best for ME from now on..........

nadiaj2727
And you thought just a short while ago, he was such a prize. What a steaming pile of crap:sick: I hope you have wised up, maybe his wife will too. Leave MM alone and you won't be getting charges filed against you.

I agree with this. All you can do is take personal responsibility for the actions that got you here in the first place. I hope this crappy experience helps you see that things aren't always rosy, bad actions have bad consequences. So I hope you start to look at what actions you took that were avoidable so that next time you will have more foresight. (Making room for the enablers to move in and bash my post... :p)

nadiaj2727
Thanks BNB! I agree completely! I was a fool! I am going to do what is best for ME from now on..........

Ummm as opposed to your husband and this man's wife?? Haven't you been doing what is best for YOU all along? I don't see any difference.

You know what, never mind. There's a reason I stay out of your threads. You don't learn a thing.

It is not his own doing, that is my hunch. But he does need you to respect his boundaries. He sounds like a selfish jerk anyway OR a spineless one, not sure what's worse.[/quote

Hey TC, Kami is right it really doesn't matter who did it, but I do have to disagree somewhat with your idea that the wife is to blame. I can tell you that my H and I dealt with the OW in a way that both of us agreed on. I don't have the kind of power to make someone do something against their will. And there really isn't anything wrong with a man doing something for his BW if that is indeed what happened.

However, I don't think he would be way off base in acting this way. I have read some of Kami's posts and it's clear that she has recently tried to contact him multiple times and he hasn't been responding. It may be true that during the affair, he contacted her many times, but it seems to be, based on her posts, that isn't the case now. It could very well be his reaction to the fact that she called him 3 times and texted him just the other day. I certainly can't blame him for taking such action. JMO.

Curmudgeon

That's a so-called detective who's about to overstep his bounds.

He may not "like to waste his time" but I'll bet he'll find a way to squeeze out some extra time for you wink! wink!.

Totally inappropriate!

As always, just one man's (and former cop's) opinion!

That's a so-called detective who's about to overstep his bounds.

He may not "like to waste his time" but I'll bet he'll find a way to squeeze out some extra time for you wink! wink!.

Totally inappropriate!

As always, just one man's (and former cop's) opinion!

I would imagine that the detective already knows about the affair and the MM just wants to make sure she doesn't try to call him again. Proving that he called her while the affair was happening is irrelevant to what is happening now. All she has to do is stop trying to reach the MM and the detective can move on to his next case.

Wow. I am not quite sure I have ever heard of a cop who cared about a simple RO that much before - and I am not sure why the phone records of the past would have any bearing on what is happening after a certain date. "Filing a false charge" seems weird, too, as you definitely called him recently; the RO would be to to "protect" him from your calling in the future.

Honestly - if I were you, I would want the cop to sit down and shut up, bc the more contact you have with him, the more of a chance that your H will find out about all of this. Matter of fact, how can he not find out about it? Won't you have to go to court?

Are you sure this is really a cop, and not a friend of his that xMM asked to call you to scare you into leaving him alone and not calling again?