Different Reasons NOT to have an affair with a MM!

1. He could be a psycho! Yes ladies, you guessed it. Maybe he really meant it when he said he "loved you". But when you break it off,it may make him react badly because:

-YOU boosted his torn ego

-YOU were his friend that listened

-YOU were his outlet romantically and sexually

-YOU were his or at least he thought so. Never occurred to him you were interested in pursuing other real relationships outside of the hidden affair.

2. Maybe he had an affair because things TRULY were bad at his house:

-He lost his job or had to take a painful cut in salary

-His children HATE him.

-He's a lazy bum and does not do anything to improve his situation for himself, wife or KIDS

3. Don't actually think the idea is for you to wait for him to leave his wife. SHE MIGHT LEAVE HIM OR COULD VERY WELL BE IN THE PROCESS OF IT!

-The wife may be leaving him for a number of reasons-not a good father, no stable income, abuse, alcohol, etc. Reasons enough for you to run the other direction!

Whichever one or all, who wants this guy even if he's single tomorrow???

4. When the wife does leave, he may just come running over to your place for shelter and a washlady

-He's thinking, wife's gone, here's the wonderful woman who porked me in my time of need. Better run to her apartment/house. She'll mother my children and clean my dirty underwear while I go out and drink.

5. He may have a concsious or unconscious hope you'll get pregnant during the affair

- Yup, you guessed it. This is a great way to keep you out of those routy night clubs polluted with single men. This way you can sit at home with a big belly waiting for him and only him because who wants you now???

6. When you go, how will he find anyone else like you?

-Assuming you had the affair with no expectations or intentions of ulitmately having an honest relationship with him at some point. Seldom to MM find OM who are in for the thrill of PURE SEX and NO COMMITMENTS or FUTURE COMMITMENTS. He's having his cake and eating it too MINUS the whinning. Great deal for him but when you want out, he may get really upset to see his peice of ass who doesn't "give him ****" run.

7. He thought you were there just for him:

-Again ladies, his illusion is that you are sitting in a bottle naked, knitting your next teddy for just HIM. It's VERY hard for him to consume, you have a life-a social life where you date men and when a real man comes along, you break free. That may be really TOUGH for HIM to deal with.

8. You may find other things about his history prior to his marriage that you can't deal with:

-Like ex-wives and kids

-Like being an emotional train wreck because one of his parents were out of the picture and cheating is his way of dealing as an adult.

9. His looks will get worse, therefore, you will continue to watch him rot as you waste more time.

-If he's married, chances are he's older. Forget old men. Find a young one, he'll be old faster than you can blink!

10. You may get sick of him QUICKLY:

-Maybe his wife ran for her life. Now he's with you. Suddenly, you look at him one morning in bed and realize what a looser he truly is. Not to mention, cheating brought you together and it gets better...he's got POUNDS of baggage just for you. What a catch, huh???

OW, run now. There are worse things that could happen that the typical bs everyone else tells you.

YES YES YES.

Not to mention the utter destruction all of these reasons/situations and many more will continue to cause you.

Lookingforward
1. He could be a psycho! Yes ladies, you guessed it. Maybe he really meant it when he said he "loved you". But when you break it off,it may make him react badly because:

-YOU boosted his torn ego

-YOU were his friend that listened

-YOU were his outlet romantically and sexually

-YOU were his or at least he thought so. Never occurred to him you were interested in pursuing other real relationships outside of the hidden affair.

2. Maybe he had an affair because things TRULY were bad at his house:

-He lost his job or had to take a painful cut in salary

-His children HATE him.

-He's a lazy bum and does not do anything to improve his situation for himself, wife or KIDS

3. Don't actually think the idea is for you to wait for him to leave his wife. SHE MIGHT LEAVE HIM OR COULD VERY WELL BE IN THE PROCESS OF IT!

-The wife may be leaving him for a number of reasons-not a good father, no stable income, abuse, alcohol, etc. Reasons enough for you to run the other direction!

Whichever one or all, who wants this guy even if he's single tomorrow???

4. When the wife does leave, he may just come running over to your place for shelter and a washlady

-He's thinking, wife's gone, here's the wonderful woman who porked me in my time of need. Better run to her apartment/house. She'll mother my children and clean my dirty underwear while I go out and drink.

5. He may have a concsious or unconscious hope you'll get pregnant during the affair

- Yup, you guessed it. This is a great way to keep you out of those routy night clubs polluted with single men. This way you can sit at home with a big belly waiting for him and only him because who wants you now???

-Assuming you had the affair with no expectations or intentions of ulitmately having an honest relationship with him at some point. Seldom to MM find OM who are in for the thrill of PURE SEX and NO COMMITMENTS or FUTURE COMMITMENTS. He's having his cake and eating it too MINUS the whinning. Great deal for him but when you want out, he may get really upset to see his peice of ass who doesn't "give him ****" run.

-Again ladies, his illusion is that you are sitting in a bottle naked, knitting your next teddy for just HIM. It's VERY hard for him to consume, you have a life-a social life where you date men and when a real man comes along, you break free. That may be really TOUGH for HIM to deal with.

8. You may find other things about his history prior to his marriage that you can't deal with:

-Like ex-wives and kids

-Like being an emotional train wreck because one of his parents were out of the picture and cheating is his way of dealing as an adult.

9. His looks will get worse, therefore, you will continue to watch him rot as you waste more time.

-If he's married, chances are he's older. Forget old men. Find a young one, he'll be old faster than you can blink!

-Maybe his wife ran for her life. Now he's with you. Suddenly, you look at him one morning in bed and realize what a looser he truly is. Not to mention, cheating brought you together and it gets better...he's got POUNDS of baggage just for you. What a catch, huh???

OW, run now. There are worse things that could happen that the typical bs everyone else tells you.

<shakes head> - amazing how these kinds of posts always seem to be posted by exOWs, because it happened to them so therefore ALL MMs must be the same as theirs............but then, you never cared about all this at the time, did you ?

I guess I can post just as many reasons TO HAVE an A with a MM...

Geeeez... do you seriously think that we'll read this and get on the phone to dump our MMs... I don't think so... :rolleyes:

Lookingforward
I guess I can post just as many reasons TO HAVE an A with a MM...

Geeeez... do you seriously think that we'll read this and get on the phone to dump our MMs... I don't think so... :rolleyes:

ahhh but, but....they've seen the light now ...and so must YOU :)

1. He could be a psycho!

I've seen more 'sick' single guys than married ones... it's the opposite, it's not to their advantage to go sicko... :laugh:

2. Maybe he had an affair because things TRULY were bad at his house.

Yes, for most of them.. that's the no. 1 reason... sexless, boring M.

Good then ... less trouble for both of us... ;)

Mine did that.. and I left after 18 years... ;) but he was doing most of the housework.. AND the cooking...

5. He may have a concsious or unconscious hope you'll get pregnant during the affair.

I almost did once.. and it's true.. he was somehow wishing I would be.. but I gave him a son.. much later.. when we were together.

He hasn't found one YET... he's never lived with anyone after me...

No I didn't really wait for him.. I had a daughter with another man... I date other guys as well.. I wasn't waiting for him...

Not one thing... I doubt he ever cheated on me... but I gave him permission at one point.. ;)

Naaahh...he's dating a woman 30 yrs younger.. has been for a few years now...

I did eventually.. but it took me 18 years... ;)

:lmao::lmao::lmao::lmao: Good ones!! And it is the way men think. But they fall hard for the women who nimbly dart away from that kind of drudgery and servitude. The ones who accept it and do it for them, well, they just take them for granted. Any way you look at it, it just doesn't pay to serve a man.

2. Maybe he had an affair because things TRULY were bad at his house.

Yes, for most of them.. that's the no. 1 reason... sexless, boring M.

I don't know... I get the impression that things usually aren't "bad" at home. It's more like, things are comfortable but incredibly dull, stagnant, in a rut. He wants to feel "alive" again, and whether he's aware of it or not, he actively seeks out excitement.

• Author

I didn't assume my experience on MM were going to stop other women from their A. I know there are +'s to A's. That's why I had an A when I was married.

Just felt like writing that at the given momment.

Add another reason not to have an affair with a MM:

It makes you a selfish bitch who has no character.

Yabutt... men love bitches... :laugh:

White Flower
1. He could be a psycho! OW, run now. There are worse things that could happen that the typical bs everyone else tells you.

Number one was enough for me!

I'm a little foggy on your story. Did you end up living with your MM? Are you still together?

I found your post funny and angry. Can't say I blame you. Sometimes it just doesn't work out well.

Dark-N-Romantic

Yeah. And people think I am paranoid and over protective of myself. Its not that, it is because I don't want to go to jail for chopping my wife and her lover up into pieces and dumping there remains out at sea. And have been thought some cool disappearing tricks as a Marine, and people will never know where to look for the remains.

But, yes this is why I am so worried about dating and getting married these days. Men and women who callously hurt the one's they love and then want to justify their actions.

DNR

The state of the heart and the decency of humanity is a very pathetic, sad affair.

Dark-N-Romantic

Okay, well I maybe I would seriously think about some gruesome things I'd do to my wife and her lover. But, more than likely, I'd either kick her out or abandon her and send her a divorce letter shortly after. I am not putting my emotions, freedom, or even health on the line for her. And yes, it would take a lot for me NOT to hurt either one of them, but it wouldn't be anything fatal. Just a permanent reminder of who did that to them and I'd love some where very noticeable for others to see.

I'd probably also gladly go to jail if I refused to pay spousal support. Ain't no way in Hell I am going to pay for an ex-wife's infidelity.

DNR

Yes I do have a strong hatred for being cheated on and fear, not just for its emotional effects but also for its dangers I and/or possible family could be put in. There is never a positive side to an affair, expect for maybe the cheating spouse.

1. He could be a psycho!

I don't want to go to jail for chopping my wife and her lover up into pieces and dumping there remains out at sea.

Um... oh never mind.

Dark-N-Romantic

I'm only a psycho when someone intentionally tries to hurt me. And it takes a lot for me to have hurt feelings. I am kind of like Adam Sandler from Anger Management.

DNR

Do on to others as you would wish them to do unto you.

KnownTruth

Your post was angry yet oh so true! It took me awhile to see the light of my situation with MM. I got out of it and I have never felt better. I think back on the whole thing now and I have learned my lesson and will never go back!

Dark-N-Romantic

Other reasons why NOT to have an affair with an married ANYONE...

1) You have more respect for yourself.

2) You respect the bonds of marriage.

3) Spouse may be the kind of person who doesn't take kind to someone being the love interest of their spouse.

4) You might be the one left with the kids and no one support or no partner (if female) or you may be financially reliable for a child you may not want (if male).

5) You might gain the question looks of and upset of your friends and families.

6) The children don't deserve it.

7) The social stigma that rightfully comes from those who engage in an affair.

8) You gained your lover under the wrong circumstances.

9) You have some kind of moral compass.

10) You don't have to post in forums like LS and have to deal with hardcore anti-adultery fanatics like me.:D

DNR

mental_traveller

11. Herpes

12. His wife could own a gun and know how to use it

13. Unmarried men are better in bed

White Flower
11. Herpes

I like your extra comments, but can you back up number 13 please?

I'm only a psycho when someone intentionally tries to hurt me. And it takes a lot for me to have hurt feelings. I am kind of like Adam Sandler from Anger Management.

DNR

Do on to others as you would wish them to do unto you.

So who's intentionally been trying to hurt you on LS? :confused:

11. Herpes

11. SGs are just as likely to have herpes - or any other STI - as MMs, if not more, given that most MMs (apart from the "serial cheat" variety which is pretty rare IME) are pretty monogamous while most SGs get it wherever they can;

12. I'm the better shot. And I'm not afraid to do what I need to do in self defence. Aim a gun at me, be prepared to have your own bullet lodged where your brain ought to be.

13. Not a damn! Not sure what your sample size is either way, but all my research points to the opposite conclusion.

Other reasons why NOT to have an affair with an married ANYONE...

1) You have more respect for yourself.

2) You respect the bonds of marriage.

3) Spouse may be the kind of person who doesn't take kind to someone being the love interest of their spouse.

4) You might be the one left with the kids and no one support or no partner (if female) or you may be financially reliable for a child you may not want (if male).

5) You might gain the question looks of and upset of your friends and families.

6) The children don't deserve it.

7) The social stigma that rightfully comes from those who engage in an affair.

8) You gained your lover under the wrong circumstances.

9) You have some kind of moral compass.

10) You don't have to post in forums like LS and have to deal with hardcore anti-adultery fanatics like me.:D

1) I have plenty of respect for myself. Isn't it amazing that the same behaviour can lead some people to think you don't care enough for yourself, and otheres to think you care too much, or only, for yourself? Bizarre!

2) Nope, nor do I respect the bonds of slavery, colonialism or imperialism. I'm a fan fo freedom, dignity and respect.

3) Guess that's why I'm not married to spouse.

4) btdt (and it had nothing to do with an A) and guess what? Did just fine. Kids are great - far more balanced and better all round than many if not most of their peers.

5) My friends and family don't do "question looks and upset", whatever that is. They're open minded and intelligent, not reactionary inbreeds.

6) On the contrary, children deserve their parents to make the best choices they can. My romantic decisions have never harmed, and have certainly benefited, my children, and MM's decision to dump his toxic W has certainly saved his kids from harm and benefited them.

7) I think that may be a duplicate of no 5, to the extent that no 5 means anything, but the same response applies. Social stigma comes only from the reactionary inbredds and I attach absolutely no weight to opinions of people who think the earth is flat.

8) Wrong for whom? Worked fine for us, and we're all happy, and the world's a better place all round for more love and less hating.

9) My moral compass works just fine, thanks, even if it doesn't get flipped out by archaic oppressive social mores of last millennium.

10) That's what the iggy button is for.

Next! :D

vivrantflo
1) I have plenty of respect for myself. Isn't it amazing that the same behaviour can lead some people to think you don't care enough for yourself, and otheres to think you care too much, or only, for yourself? Bizarre!

2) Nope, nor do I respect the bonds of slavery, colonialism or imperialism. I'm a fan fo freedom, dignity and respect.

3) Guess that's why I'm not married to spouse.

4) btdt (and it had nothing to do with an A) and guess what? Did just fine. Kids are great - far more balanced and better all round than many if not most of their peers.

5) My friends and family don't do "question looks and upset", whatever that is. They're open minded and intelligent, not reactionary inbreeds.

6) On the contrary, children deserve their parents to make the best choices they can. My romantic decisions have never harmed, and have certainly benefited, my children, and MM's decision to dump his toxic W has certainly saved his kids from harm and benefited them.

7) I think that may be a duplicate of no 5, to the extent that no 5 means anything, but the same response applies. Social stigma comes only from the reactionary inbredds and I attach absolutely no weight to opinions of people who think the earth is flat.

8) Wrong for whom? Worked fine for us, and we're all happy, and the world's a better place all round for more love and less hating.

9) My moral compass works just fine, thanks, even if it doesn't get flipped out by archaic oppressive social mores of last millennium.

10) That's what the iggy button is for.

Next! :D

1) LOL no, you don't have any respect for yourself. Your post is bizzare

2) WTF? How the hell can you be a fan of dignity and respect, if you don't RESPECT marriage vows??

3) lol no comment

4) Good for your kids.. I hope they don't develop the same homewrecking character traits you have.

5) So? Just because your family and friends support your behaviour, that doesn't mean they arent as morally screwed up as you are.

6) LOL it is laughable, how you twist EVERYTHING to suit your actions. This world is a scary place, with scary ass people in it. Coming from a broken home myself, your comment there REALLY pissed me off.

7) Ignorance is bliss huh?? As long as YOU'RE happy, who gives a flying F what other people think, and how it affects others. Good for you

8) LOL Are you kidding me? It's not wrong because YOU'RE happy? And its not wrong cause that POS MM is happy for cheating on his wife?? More love and less hating? I'd love to see the love the MW would give you after knowing you're frolicking in the sack with her H.

9) Your thinking is wacked. You have no morals.. or regard for ANYONE else besides yourself. You twist everything to suit your wants and desires.. and that's sad.

10) Refer to 9 1000000x

5) So? Just because your family and friends support your behaviour, that doesn't mean they arent as morally screwed up as you are.

Oh how nice of you to say that.

I love it how some people claim to know how it's like to be married and are so high up on their horses. :rolleyes: