broken hearted

I have posted 2 other times on here. I am so upset today I can barely function. The man I have been seeing who is now separted. Who I am so inlove with sometimes I think there is something wrong with me. Told me yesterday he has been flirting with this girl he sometimes sees at work. He might even ask her out. He has been telling me all along we could never be together due to the fact of us being friends before. I thought I new what kind of man he was. I still feel that he has not been using me. Maybe he just needs space just got out of a 22yr mariage. All I know is I am hurting like hell. I want to try and do no contact with him for awhile.

I feel like someone has kicked me in the gut. We have been seeing each other for almost 3yrs. I just can't believe he would have risked everything and keep seeming me if I didn't mean something to him. I do go on dates and try to meet other men. I just end up comparing them to him. I am thinking if I give it time he will realize he loves me. I don't know what to do.

I have posted 2 other times on here. I am so upset today I can barely function. The man I have been seeing who is now separted. Who I am so inlove with sometimes I think there is something wrong with me. Told me yesterday he has been flirting with this girl he sometimes sees at work. He might even ask her out. He has been telling me all along we could never be together due to the fact of us being friends before. I thought I new what kind of man he was. I still feel that he has not been using me. Maybe he just needs space just got out of a 22yr mariage. All I know is I am hurting like hell. I want to try and do no contact with him for awhile.

I feel like someone has kicked me in the gut. We have been seeing each other for almost 3yrs. I just can't believe he would have risked everything and keep seeming me if I didn't mean something to him. I do go on dates and try to meet other men. I just end up comparing them to him. I am thinking if I give it time he will realize he loves me. I don't know what to do.

Ok, so let me get this straight. You hook up with a married man, you continue to date other guys(which is fine), but then when he flirts with someone, you are upset? What do you think he should think about you dating other guys? Maybe he knows this and thats why he flirts.

I'll digress though, because he is nothing but a bastard for cheating on his wife.

Lookingforward

He's made it clear he's not interested in you romantically for a "future" - he's actually TOLD you he is flirting with and may ask out this co-worker - how much more proof do you need that he's not in love you and isn't going to be?

What did he risk ? Sounds like he was planning on separating anyway, but that doesn't mean he wants to be with you it seems.

Sorry, sounds like maybe he just used you for 'support' during the exit phase.

It seems like now this guy is going to try to make you the "other woman". He's a user. He used you to get him through the tough times in his marriage and now that it is over he wants to play the field. This guy will start dating and will want to taste more of what he's been missing. Let him go. No matter what don't contact him and even if he contacts you don't give in. Make him beg if he wants you back. If you don't follow this advice you don't stand a chance in hell with this guy. Even that may not work since he is talking about "what his family won't accept". Ha! did they accept that he is a cheater? If he loved you and wanted to be with you it wouldn't matter what they would accept. He'd marry you anyway and let them figure out how they were going to deal with it. He has told you what is going on with him and you need to listen. As for your heartache - it would be worth the investment to see a therapist for help. Maybe your insurance will pay for it. One thing is for sure, if you don't go completely no contact with this guy you'll never get over him.

I hate to say this but I have heard of this type of thing referred to as an "exit affair". He used you to propel him to D and now that he has his freedom he is going to enjoy it all he can before he gets tired of that scene and settles down again.

I hope it's not true for your sake but it probably is.

theycallmeprincess

I have to agree with the other posters. This man has taken what he wanted/needed from you and now that he is free from his marriage and other responsibilites, he also wants to be free from you as well.

He may remain in the picture with you for awhile til he finds something he deems better, this man is definitely a user and you will do yourself a great disservice by continuing to give him your time and affections.