Sticky Situation!!!

So i met this girl last wednesday, and shes awesome, into the same stuff as me, we were hangin out at a fire lookin at the stars, we ended up hookin up, and i found out on saturday night she has a boyfriend, but she called me on sunday, sayin how she felt bad, and she still wanted to hang out with me and all sorts of stuff, shes awesome..the only thing is she is in a relationship, i know she likes me, i told her tonight i like her, and she seemed reallly happy to see it, and she told me she likes me too, and i know she likes her boyfriend too, we arent hooking up anymore, but i mean, she told me she wants to keep hanging out with me, i mean i cant force them to break up, im not like that, but ive never really been into a girl like this, i mean shes amazing, beautiful, funny, cool, everything i could ask for, except shes in a relationship, i mean she told her bf she cheated and he was like oh w.e dont do it again, so it seems to me like he doesnt even really care, i am gonna keep hangin out with her i know that, i just dont know what im gonna do, any advice, to get her in any way closer to me? i mean i know i can be myself, that is what i will continue to do, but i justdont wanna do something wrong, i really like this girl, help me please!!!

OK, first off...punctuation and grammer are your friends.

Its terribly hard to read a post with no caps or punctuation...you'll get more responses if you make it easier to read.

After that, I'd suggest this...

If you don't "want to do something wrong"...then tell her you'd be glad to date her...when she's not currently in a relationship with someone else.

And walk away until she decides to date you instead of him.

It depends on hers (and his!) definition of their relationship more than anything else. If they see their relationship as "committed" or "exlusive"...there's nothing you can do at this point but what I suggested.

Tell her that you'd love to see her...when she's single and ready to date. Until then, wish her the best and drive on with your life.

Chrome Barracuda

Her boyfriend probably doesnt even care because he doesnt care, he's probably doing dirt himself but I see alot of immaturity on everyone's parts here. It's sad.

Lookingforward
Her boyfriend probably doesnt even care because he doesnt care, he's probably doing dirt himself but I see alot of immaturity on everyone's parts here. It's sad.

the OP sounds young - youth and immaturity tend to go together :)

prm - might to be best to cool it unless she decides to let the current bf go first, you don't want to be an 'also ran' right ?

Chrome Barracuda
the OP sounds young - youth and immaturity tend to go together :)

prm - might to be best to cool it unless she decides to let the current bf go first, you don't want to be an 'also ran' right ?

Yeah I was young too, but I dont want to be that young buck that fights over a chick that isnt worth it. Had friends who did it, and in the end they ended up looking stupid. lol.

oh i love her , blah,blah,blah. lol.

Lookingforward
Yeah I was young too, but I dont want to be that young buck that fights over a chick that isnt worth it. Had friends who did it, and in the end they ended up looking stupid. lol.

oh i love her , blah,blah,blah. lol.

hopefully, those are mistakes and errors in judgement you make while young enough to heal fast, and go on to be more mature in your future adult relationships

pelicanpreacher
OK, first off...punctuation and grammer are your friends.

Its terribly hard to read a post with no caps or punctuation...you'll get more responses if you make it easier to read.

After that, I'd suggest this...

If you don't "want to do something wrong"...then tell her you'd be glad to date her...when she's not currently in a relationship with someone else.

And walk away until she decides to date you instead of him.

It depends on hers (and his!) definition of their relationship more than anything else. If they see their relationship as "committed" or "exlusive"...there's nothing you can do at this point but what I suggested.

Tell her that you'd love to see her...when she's single and ready to date. Until then, wish her the best and drive on with your life.

Owl, don't be surprised if you field a lot of dissent on this. From what I've read there seems to be a markedly divergent scope of opinions on this subject matter!

• Author

Yeah, sorry for the bad grammar, i was being lazy. But yeah she called me today, basically just to talk, it seems like she enjoys talking to me and hanging out with me. So... I guess i should just wait it out? I mean i know it will kill me, but this girl is really cool, and if i had to wait a while and got her in the eend, it would totally be worth it. Any further advice?