Just an update!!

forbidden fruit

Hi to all who have been so supportive of my situation.

I have been Nc with xmm for the last two and half months. My h and him almost got into a fight so NC has been relatively easy because we were both staying away. Until about a couple of weeks ago.

He is up to his same old tricks of using his child as a proxy and playing all these stupid control games.

The lastest one has made me so hot and if I see him today I would unleash on him. Yesterday he told her not to say hi to me. Last week he told her she could play, but could not go in my house.

Then he told her to tell me if she wants to play with my child I have to goand ask him. Of course my reply to her was I am not asking your Daddy for anything. Are these all manuevers to get me to engage.

Everyone I know says yes, but I am not so sure. Does a predator ever change. Why am I still so mad? I have been working on my business, my marriage and my children, but this seems to be my achilles heel. What do you guys think? Yesterday I was so angry I spilled some juice on his windshield as I passed by. I know not very mature, but I can't stand to see him smiling like nothing bothers him and I am so upset because heis still playing head games.

Well two months Nc and I am still very angry, but at least it is not everyday only when I am forced to see him. All of my friends think he will be back, but I do not think so. I think maybe he is scared enough to do the right thing. Thanks for being there everyone.

FF

bentnotbroken

He didn't the last time she was here. He thought it was only emotional. If you are still getting angry, he still has a hold. And if he is willing to use his child, maybe you and your husband should come to a decision to not let the kids play together. You can still end this completely.