Update

mistresswchildren

Hello

I have been without internet for a LONG time, or at least it seems that way. We got moved in and settled (well kind of at least). I have an interview, and things are looking pretty good. I just wanted to tell you guys that I'm still around. Sorry about the whole internet thing. My home is 200 years old, so some rewiring needed to be done. We finally have the internet though, which is a must when you are searching for a job. Well, update me on any new developments. I feel like I have been gone for years.:)

Infinity888

things are looking pretty good.

That's what I want to hear/see. I hope things continue to improve. Even if there are obstacles along the way, you can handle it.

Infinity888

Hello

I have been without internet for a LONG time, or at least it seems that way. We got moved in and settled (well kind of at least). I have an interview, and things are looking pretty good. I just wanted to tell you guys that I'm still around. Sorry about the whole internet thing. My home is 200 years old, so some rewiring needed to be done. We finally have the internet though, which is a must when you are searching for a job. Well, update me on any new developments. I feel like I have been gone for years.:)

WB, MwC! Good luck for the interview, and hope you land something soon! :)

• Author
mistresswchildren

Interview went well. I'm really excited about the potential job. It could be a GREAT experience. They told me I would hear back from them in about ten days to two weeks. They said they had more interviewing to do. I hope I get this one, but if not, I'm sure there will be something out there for me.:D

we're all out here across the world giving you good thoughts and wishes. you will find something, you will find yourself more comfortable in your new life and you will provide what you need for your family to prosper. i swear it. give it time and it will come. use us as anything you need to bounce things off of. we're here.

good luck!

Interview went well. I'm really excited about the potential job. It could be a GREAT experience. They told me I would hear back from them in about ten days to two weeks. They said they had more interviewing to do. I hope I get this one, but if not, I'm sure there will be something out there for me.:D

Well done! Let's hope the news that follows is good, one way or another! :)

• Author
mistresswchildren

Let's hope for good things! I should hear back in the next week or so.

Let's hope for good things! I should hear back in the next week or so.

holding thumbs... :)

GreenEyedLady

I'm glad to hear that you're doing well and full of hope! Something will come along! Keep moving forward!