Shoot.. came face to face with my young MM and his gf...

I went shopping today.. and I was browsing through different stores.. then I went to a 'maternity' shop to look around, sometimes I find cute tops there.. anyway..

There he was with her.. when he saw me.. he rolled his eyes as to say: 'Oh nnoooooo'..

I could examine her, last time we met I only saw her from the back..

She is verrrry pretty.. blond curly hair to her shoulders.. with blue eyes.. She looked at me.. I had this stupid 'smile' in my face... lol

Have you ever come face to face with your MM.. it is awkward.. :o

Wait....Backing up a bit...

Is this "young MM" the one whom you recently told (or "told" by no longer having intimate relations with him) that things were more or less cooling down?

I ask because his panic at the store seemed a bit, well, unnecessary (if that status is currently the case)...

Do you still wish to have the relationship with him or is that pretty much over?

(And did his girlfriend suspect anything upon seeing you? Did she pick up any vibe?)

OE

I went shopping today.. and I was browsing through different stores.. then I went to a 'maternity' shop to look around, sometimes I find cute tops there.. anyway..

There he was with her.. when he saw me.. he rolled his eyes as to say: 'Oh nnoooooo'..

I could examine her, last time we met I only saw her from the back..

She is verrrry pretty.. blond curly hair to her shoulders.. with blue eyes.. She looked at me.. I had this stupid 'smile' in my face... lol

Have you ever come face to face with your MM.. it is awkward.. :o

You must live in a small town, you are always running into MM and his g/f. Or else you must purposefully try to do that. You're in your 50's and you honestly shop in maternity stores for cute tops?? :rolleyes: Perhaps you start threads like this because you get bored in that small town and you want to see reactions like mine?? Well, here you go, some weekend entertainment courtesy of Nadia! ;)

I don't know if you honestly wanted an answer to your question, but just in case... Yes I always had to see xMM's wife and that's one of the reasons I broke off the A. Seeing her made me realize what we were really doing no matter how much we tried to justify it saying it's about love and blah blah blah, and no matter what he said about how she neglected him and verbally abused him blah blah blah. Whenever I saw her which was often I realized that what we were doing was just plain wrong. She was not pretty with long blonde hair and blah blah blah. I am a lot younger and attractive on the outside than she is but affairs are not about looks as I'm sure you know. I came to realize that it was all about how I made him feel and all about the fact that he is a cheating, lying scumbag, which yours seems to be too, imagine that! ;) But what really mattered was that she was his wife that he had made vows to and who he didn't have the guts to tell her he'd changed his mind. So it made me feel like he was disgusting for doing that and I was disgusting for helping him do it.

This is the second thread you've started about seeing xMM's g/f and the only reasons I can think of for your doing this -- if they're not completely made up just for boredom's sake -- is that your conscience kicks in and you feel guilty when you see her, or you feel jealous when you see her because you do have feelings for MM despite what you say, or you just plain get a kick out of deceiving people and doing stuff behind their backs. I just don't see the point of threads like this, but I thought I would answer the question anyway.

whichwayisup
then I went to a 'maternity' shop to look around, sometimes I find cute tops there.. anyway..

If you're not pregnant, I don't understand why you'd find a cute top in a maternity shop.

I'm just sayin'...lol

If you're not pregnant, I don't understand why you'd find a cute top in a maternity shop.

I'm just sayin'...lol

My point exactly. Something is fishy about her thread, but then again I think there's something fishy about all her threads. I think she just likes to stir up heated comments etc. so I should not give in. :D

whichwayisup

Lizzie knows I:love: her but once in a while I ask questions and push her.

I just wonder if she saw them in the maternity store and snuck in, to check out her young stud's pregnant girlfriend. I've never shopped in a store like that, no need seeing as I'm not pregnant.

Lookingforward

I'm just sayin'...lol

I'd say most non pregnant women that find 'cute tops' in maternity sections/stores are looking for something loose that covers up their sins LOL

Hardly the image Lizzie likes to give us :D

• Author
Wait....Backing up a bit...

Is this "young MM" the one whom you recently told (or "told" by no longer having intimate relations with him) that things were more or less cooling down?

I ask because his panic at the store seemed a bit, well, unnecessary (if that status is currently the case)...

Do you still wish to have the relationship with him or is that pretty much over?

(And did his girlfriend suspect anything upon seeing you? Did she pick up any vibe?)

OE

I saw him yesterday and we had a good talk.. he left my place sad because I refused to have sex with him.. I don't know if he'll be back.. If he doesn't .. too bad.. so sad..

No she didn't pick up any vibes.. she doesn't know me..

• Author

I'm just sayin'...lol

What.. Are you serious.. You don't have to be pregnant to buy a top from a maternity shop.. you should go in there.. they have very cute tops..

I bought 4 in the last year.

• Author
My point exactly. Something is fishy about her thread, but then again I think there's something fishy about all her threads. I think she just likes to stir up heated comments etc. so I should not give in. :D

Well if that's what you think.. there is not much I can do..

:laugh:

• Author
Lizzie knows I:love: her but once in a while I ask questions and push her.

I just wonder if she saw them in the maternity store and snuck in, to check out her young stud's pregnant girlfriend. I've never shopped in a store like that, no need seeing as I'm not pregnant.

No.. I swear.. I had nooo idea they were there.. it's a small shop.. they didn't stay very long..

You should go in there once.. you see they have nice things.. The store is called Thyme.. ;)

• Author
Oh C'mon Lizzie!!

You followed em in there didn't you? Fess up woman lol

No I didn't..

• Author
Ok :)

I bet it has made you feel bad hasnt it?

No..not really.. I"m not sure if I'll see him again.. he left quite 'sad' or 'pissed' yesterday.. ;)

• Author
I'd say most non pregnant women that find 'cute tops' in maternity sections/stores are looking for something loose that covers up their sins LOL

Hardly the image Lizzie likes to give us :D

They have amazing tees there.. they are long and I love them with cropped leggins and high heels.. very nice.

Their clothes don't look like maternity clothes.. it's very trendy.. very nice. The first time I was in that store was when my daughter was pregnant, she said she had shopped there.. so I went to check the clothes and the lady told me they were selling a lot to all ages.. not necessarily pregnant women.. I loved their tee-shirts..

• Author
You must live in a small town, you are always running into MM and his g/f. Or else you must purposefully try to do that. You're in your 50's and you honestly shop in maternity stores for cute tops?? :rolleyes: Perhaps you start threads like this because you get bored in that small town and you want to see reactions like mine?? Well, here you go, some weekend entertainment courtesy of Nadia! ;)

I don't know if you honestly wanted an answer to your question, but just in case... Yes I always had to see xMM's wife and that's one of the reasons I broke off the A. Seeing her made me realize what we were really doing no matter how much we tried to justify it saying it's about love and blah blah blah, and no matter what he said about how she neglected him and verbally abused him blah blah blah. Whenever I saw her which was often I realized that what we were doing was just plain wrong. She was not pretty with long blonde hair and blah blah blah. I am a lot younger and attractive on the outside than she is but affairs are not about looks as I'm sure you know. I came to realize that it was all about how I made him feel and all about the fact that he is a cheating, lying scumbag, which yours seems to be too, imagine that! ;) But what really mattered was that she was his wife that he had made vows to and who he didn't have the guts to tell her he'd changed his mind. So it made me feel like he was disgusting for doing that and I was disgusting for helping him do it.

This is the second thread you've started about seeing xMM's g/f and the only reasons I can think of for your doing this -- if they're not completely made up just for boredom's sake -- is that your conscience kicks in and you feel guilty when you see her, or you feel jealous when you see her because you do have feelings for MM despite what you say, or you just plain get a kick out of deceiving people and doing stuff behind their backs. I just don't see the point of threads like this, but I thought I would answer the question anyway.

Nothing like a reformed OW .. to think like that.. :rolleyes:

I am a reformed smoker.. now I hate smokers.. :laugh:

' is the second thread you've started about seeing xMM's g/f '

and??????????????? I don't think there is a limit on the amount of threads we can start about the same subject.. if you don't like it.. you know what to do.. :rolleyes:

A lot of posters start insignificant threads.. I just don't answer them.. simple.. lol

SoComplicated

I don't know Lizzie or her situation, but I will agree that there are cute tops in the maternity section. If you but them in your size they fit like a regular shirt. I just bought one the other day and I am in no way shape of form pregnant. You'd have to have sex for that!

whichwayisup
No..not really.. I"m not sure if I'll see him again.. he left quite 'sad' or 'pissed' yesterday.. ;)

Well take this opportunity to kill off your 'friendship' with him. Obviously he isn't looking for just friendship and no sex. Even if you felt you were helping him with his issues/problems, it does seem he still wants to have sex.

If you don't care and it's "too bad, so sad.." well, end it. Don't call him and if he calls you, tell him goodbye and to focus on his girlfriend and unborn child. I'm sure he has TONS of work to do to get ready. The babyroom, putting together the crib, painting, shopping, helping her around the house. That's what a good 'soon to be father' does. Just ask Art_Critic about it!

You should go in there once.. you see they have nice things.. The store is called Thyme..

Is that in Toronto?

I may have a look then. I had no idea that unpregnant (is that a word? If not, it is now) women could shop for themselves in maternity stores..

Lookingforward

I took a look at their website and as I thought, most of the tops were what I expected, tight around the boobs and arms and longer & flowing (to cover the expanding tummy).

Personally not being pregnant AND over 50 myself I doubt I'd go looking in maternity stores when there is plenty of other stuff out there. I too went shopping in maternity stores/sections with my then pregnant daughter not too long ago and wasn't remotely tempted to buy anything for myself LOL

• Author
I took a look at their website and as I thought, most of the tops were what I expected, tight around the boobs and arms and longer & flowing (to cover the expanding tummy).

Personally not being pregnant AND over 50 myself I doubt I'd go looking in maternity stores when there is plenty of other stuff out there. I too went shopping in maternity stores/sections with my then pregnant daughter not too long ago and wasn't remotely tempted to buy anything for myself LOL

It depends what shops you went to.. Thyme is a very nice shop.. a lot of women shop there..

• Author
Well take this opportunity to kill off your 'friendship' with him. Obviously he isn't looking for just friendship and no sex. Even if you felt you were helping him with his issues/problems, it does seem he still wants to have sex.

If you don't care and it's "too bad, so sad.." well, end it. Don't call him and if he calls you, tell him goodbye and to focus on his girlfriend and unborn child. I'm sure he has TONS of work to do to get ready. The babyroom, putting together the crib, painting, shopping, helping her around the house. That's what a good 'soon to be father' does. Just ask Art_Critic about it!

Is that in Toronto?

I may have a look then. I had no idea that unpregnant (is that a word? If not, it is now) women could shop for themselves in maternity stores..

I don't know if they have it in Toronto.. I would think so.. I know it's in Ottawa and Gatineau.. they have 2 shops here in Gatineau and several in Ottawa.. but I'm familiar with the ones in Gatineau.

Oh.. and the room is already painted, the crib, everything is bought.. and ready for the baby.. He said it looks amazing..

LOVE DAISIES

I read a lot of Lizzie's threads, this story and a few others. The one thing that stands out for ME is that she is always comparing how the W or G/F looks in comparison to her. Like it's a contest. Lizzie I am sure you are a very attractive woman for your age, no doubt..but affairs are NOT all about looks. This young guy sounds like he was in it to get some cheap, FREE sex. Were you charging him? Did he ever get you gifts or buy you anything or take you anywhere?? I ask because if not, he was just wanting free convenient sex. You even said he got "angry" or sad when you refused.

Oh and...he is STILL with his G/F...the one who beats her head against the wall....amazing how different he probably acted when he was WITH her though wasn't it?

Nothing like a reformed OW .. to think like that..

I am a reformed smoker.. now I hate smokers..

Interesting that you note the analogy.

WHY do you hate smokers? Do you think that you're "justified" in hating them? Do you feel that your previous addiction to smoking gives you some kind of "insight" to them as smokers?

I'm just sayin'...lol

LOL! That IS funny. It made me wonder what kind of physique could benefit from maternity attire while not being actually pregnant. My imagination is cracking me up. :laugh:

Yeah, I shouldn't laugh, that's rude, but the descriptions and avatars lead to a different impression than THAT! :laugh: