Not sure but i think g/f friend likes me. what do u think?

Hi. Me and my g/f go bowling alot. My g/f has a friend who lives a mile away that used to work with her recently goes bowling with us too, and corn mazes etc.

The one night i was up to bowl and she was in the other lane. I picked up my bowling ball she was standing there looking down the lane saying to me "can you show me how to bowl?"

Now we bowl off and on we all do ok at it. We are not professionals.

Here is a little history info. She is seeing a guy. She likes to drink and he doesnt. So he is uncomfortable going with us bowling or just doesnt wanna go.

She wants me to get along with him or she tries I guess to talk to him to hang out with me often. Which never happenes anyway.

She is very outgoing and very nice. I siad to her one night ya know being very nice people can mistake that and think that you like them. She said i know but i know when to turn that off.

The one night after bowling she was saying about hanging out at her house to play pool to my g/f. I said I like to play pool. My g/f said well she asked me not you lol.

Then the girl that was offering said no he can come over to if he wants too.

Now I am confused. When bowling she calls over to me when she is sitting with my g/f and says " Hey are you going to come over to talk with us?" Something like that she says.

The other time at bowling she had her foot across the table on my side? Which I thought was interesting. I didnt have any foot space lol.

Another instance was at corn maze. She was looking at a map and I had the flashlight, so I said here and we bumped into each other and was walking shoulder to shoulder looking at the map.

I am confused here. Does she like me as a friend or maybe more?? She asks what do I do and then when I tell her she refers to her b/f oh I wish he would do something like that to me lol. She asked the same thing to me twice. Once one time and once another time.

So thats all i got so far. Just wondering why this seems strange to me or mixed signals? I dunno. I woudlnt mind dating her tho too. Can anyone help me interpret this?

LucreziaBorgia

Its hard to say. She may just be one of those friendly flirty types. You say you want to date her. Are you considering breaking up with your girlfriend in general or is your girlfriend your backup plan in case you can't get this other girl?

• Author

I m not totally sure. I just wanna know if she likes me then maybe ill call her and talk to her. She is friendly and flirty. Any suggestions?

whichwayisup

What about your own girlfriend? Don't you think it's abit disrespectful to be chasing another girl when you have a gf already? Just because this other girl is friendly and flirty, doesn't mean she wants you. For all you know it's an ego feed and a game to see if you like her or not. You react and chances are, she'll turn on you.

Danger, Will Robinson :D

Are there issues with GF (I'm assuming this is a mutually exclusive relationship)?

I would think twice about playing the BBD game when your GF and intended are friends. Such situations have eaten men up before and will again. My advice would be to become clear about where your relationship with your GF is, since you're considering perceived flirtations from her friend.

How old are you all?

• Author

Im 26 she is 25. The girl is little younger I think is 24. She has a b/f too. Well my g/f in the past I caught her doing things that were disrespectful to me, more than once. She dont tell me, I think she would take it to her grave b4 telling me right out anything. She knows she did it to me and says sorry and feels bad, but doesnt tell me everything she just tells me what I want to hear out of the whole direspect thing. So yeah maybe i wanna look for another girlfriend. I dont wanna just go out and disrespect her. I wanna know if we can be friends first etc. It seems to me my g/f dont wanna hang out with her now since we last hung out at bowling alley all together. She wants to but my g/f dont. She been calling my g/f almost every friday to go out etc. My g/f either ignores her or just picks up and says she is busy with me or something.

OK, can you properly end your relationship with your girlfriend? At your age, I think that's imperative, and you appear to have good reason. I would suggest this regardless of what the future might hold with her friend.

After, if the opportunity occurs in conversation, you can mention this to the friend and ask her what she thinks about the whole situation. Listen. Ask her how things are going in her life (don't be specific about the BF). Listen. Continue to flirt as you feel appropriate but don't get pushy. Keep things light. If you like her, just remain in the picture for awhile to see how things develop.

Well, that's the best I can do. Anyone else? :)

Frankly, from what you're telling us I see no interest on her part. Those things are just normal events, and she does not seem flirty at all to me. I think you're just hoping for a way out of your relationship and overinterpret things that aren't there. Girlfriends don't date their friend's boyfriends.

Break up with your girlfriend if you no longer love her, but don't expect anything to happen with her friend. Because nothing seems to be there but your imagination.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Author

Update. I got to see her again this past weekend. Me my g/f and her and her friends.

When i got there i was sitting down she came by saying "I know that look, whats wrong ?" Well i didnt get to reply cause she caught me off guard and she I think was scared and like scooted off then.

Then later in the night she was saying sorry her b/f couldnt come, He is working now. Then later in the night she was saying well I know how you miss him. I replied whats there to miss you I only met him one or twice. HMMM??

My g/f was saying to her i was trying to call you the entire week. She replied you only called me once. Then she said well i call you every weekend and you dont pick up the phone lol. I was like I know I was gonna call you even. She replied " well you can call me if you want too." I was like ok.

The end of the night when we were saying our good byes she was saying to me you were grumpy. I dont know where she is going with this??

When in the parking lot she said to my g/f Well ok you got my number call me, then she said now everyone heard me pointing the finger when i looked she pointed at me lol.

So she works and goes to school and I guess she dont get to see her b/f, especially he dont like to go out with her if she is drinking.

I asked her what he is up too? Is he working on any other cars? She said oh now he has a bmw. She seemed upset about it. She then said He is selling the Talon. She then said why cant he just keep one car angrily I guess. She was rolling her eyes too.

So just wondering what you guys think. She gives me these signals and they are wierd........

I woudlnt mind dating her tho too.

WTF?

Dude, you are going to end up with nobody if you go after your GF's friend. They'll both turn on you and rip you a new ******* if you try that.

Why are you so focused on this girl instead of your gf? If you don't like your gf, break up with her.

But you can't date her friend even if you break up with your gf. YOU CAN'T DATE YOUR GF'S FRIENDS.

This is really simple.

If you want to explore a relationship with this "other girl"...then tell your current gf that its over with between the two of you FIRST.

What's so difficult with that?